SUPER SMASH BROS FOR WIIU

So this is Link's friend. The one with the Wii U where he used to play Smash U before he couldn't handle it anymore and splurged to buy his own haha. I don't play online a lot and I'm not top notch or anything, but I added everyone in the OP.
You should play online more.

I need to update the OP to show that my main is Megaman. I can't seem to not pick him when I decide to play.
Your megaman is definately main material. those were some close matches! btw can you add Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Palutena to my mains please?

bojack, I accepted your request, we should fight sometime :D

I had a really frustrating day in smash today. One match, I was stupidly KO'd by Little Mac's punch, and then in another match me and my opponent hit each other upwards at the same time, but he went into Star KO and I died instead D: the last match I played somebody killed me two seconds before it went into sudden death. (and of course, immediately after all of these happened, they quit.)
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Hey, I just started playing this the other day. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to sink into it at present, but I'd totally be down for friend listing some people here. I just need to get my shit together first...
author=Miracle
Your megaman is definately main material. those were some close matches! btw can you add Villager, Wii Fit Trainer and Palutena to my mains please?

bojack, I accepted your request, we should fight sometime :D

I had a really frustrating day in smash today. One match, I was stupidly KO'd by Little Mac's punch, and then in another match me and my opponent hit each other upwards at the same time, but he went into Star KO and I died instead D: the last match I played somebody killed me two seconds before it went into sudden death. (and of course, immediately after all of these happened, they quit.)

I have this strange thing happen where I play against someone on my friend list and I suck haha Happens too often. When I play online I have much better matches. But yeah, even though I was lagging I didn't do too bad :P I get into some bad habits online playing against lesser players. A big one is when I do metal blade into a dash attack. It hardly ever works against players like you. I'm grabbing more now, and dash grabbing. My dair spikes are getting more accurate, too.

I'm uploading some of my better Megaman replays now. I keep hitting the limit on replays. It seems to be somewhere around 200 replays max. I recorded about an hour and a halfs worth tonight. Some good moments in there :3 I played against some crazy good lesser seen characters like ROB and Pacman.

haha I know those nights, where things keep going wrong. Often times right at the end of a match xD I had one where I dair spiked him and he wasn't going to make it back, but I decided to do another dair spike to make sure and accidentally fast falled to death before him. Outside of that I dominated the match :/ Ruined a great replay haha

author=halibabica
Hey, I just started playing this the other day. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to sink into it at present, but I'd totally be down for friend listing some people here. I just need to get my shit together first...

You should start adding people to your list now. It will take some time for them all to see the request and accept it. Don't forget to post your information for the entire chart of the OP!

You know, it might be a good idea to play against us even now. So you can get an idea of the strategies we use and you can figure out how to beat them, instead of learning bad habit strategies against CPU's or noobs online. When I first started playing that's how it was for me. When I first started playing Miracle I was getting royally creamed. It was only after lots of practice against him that I was able to win less than half the time ^.^;
halibabica
Well, I'm not *completely* new to Smash Bros. I've been playing it since the N64 days, and I'm one of those crazy people who plays the entire roster instead of a specific few characters. I don't have much experience fighting seasoned players, but I can hold my own. None of this changes the fact that my free time is currently going elsewhere. x_x
I'll be ready for kung-fu fighting later on tonight (my time). If anyone wants to bring aboot me deth.

I haven't been in the game lately, been trying my damndest (is that a word?) to finish my VX project. Soooo, priorities do have to get in my way.

But rest assured, once I'm finished it, I'll put in more time to kung-fu fighting and improve my game face! >:3
You'll only be used to this new Smash if you played Brawl. 64 and Melee are very different and you'll have to drop some of those habits and pick up new ones. But it's up to you.

I'm working tonight at 10:30pm, 9:30 EST. So I can play anywhere from 7 EST to 9 EST.

Finally got a video uploaded. It only took about 7 hours.

halibabica
I played Brawl extensively. Don't you worry about me. ;3
Ah ok, I skipped Brawl myself. Wasn't able to play good at both that and Melee and I only owned Melee at the time. Now I'm not sure I could go back to Melee haha
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
Dropping this link because it's relevant. http://www.funnyjunk.com/Parents+identifying+smash+bros+lineup/funny-pictures/5421570/

I have no interest in Smash Bros. anymore. I just thought this was funny and relevant to this thread.
That was good for a chuckle or two. Thanks for posting.
No matter how many times I play, it will remain awesome for a very long time.
I find classic mode infuriating. Trying to beat it on 9.0 makes me angry. Especially when that extra level part shows up with lava all over the place.

That smash tour thing is so dumb. I'm not looking forward to playing it anymore to unlock all the challenges.

Trophy rush thing isn't bad. And the new smash target isn't as cool as the old target smash, but it's tolerable.

I was never big on all the extra game modes anyways. I just hate that I need to play them to unlock certain things. But it's good that there is actually stuff to unlock.
I'm going to add everyone in the OP and stay up tonight, so if anyone is about and wants to play with me you're more than welcome. I have had barely any time to play it since I brought it, so I'm not very good yet...
so according to the new Nintendo Direct, we not only get mewtwo this month (hype) but they're also bringing back Lucas from Brawl! I would have rather had a new character but I'm glad that he's back.

They also announced that there will be a ballot to determine the next DLC fighter, deadlined 10/3. You can vote here : https://cp.nintendo.co.jp/us/
This is a huge surprise, as this is the first time SSB has ever sold DLC, let alone took requests to add fighters to the roster. I literally could not be happier with this decision.

I voted for Karate Joe from Rhythm Heaven, one of my all time favorite series!

according to the source code it is highly likely that a rhythm heaven character was planned to be included in the original version of smash, also being supported by the Gematsu leak (which supposedly had valid albeit outdated information). Now's the chance to get Rhythm Heaven the representation that it deserves!

inb4 Bayonetta/Cat Suit Mario/Shrek for SSB4
Pft, I voted King K. Rool.

Needs to happen.
Now, do I vote for Simon Belmont, Bomberman, Master Higgins or Captain N?
@ UPRC it'd be nice to have another villian, Bowser and Ganondorf are lonely lol. although a lot of people are voting for Dixie Kong as an additional DK rep

@ Kentona lol. people are already campaigning for Simon. I mean the poll doesn't say it has to be Nintendo so it's not out of the question! A castlevania stage like the one in Project M would be awesome

edit - I get your sarcasm but people are seriously voting for those characters xD
I obviously went with Captain N