SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

One thing to keep in mind is that there's two spaces of room behind the walls, so the entrances into the rooms would be one tile into the doorway - thus tile changes to the flooring would take place there, if at all.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I think the floor tile choices look fine, but I do agree with Liberty.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
It's mainly the bedroom floor that looks off and those three wood floor tiles that are going horizontal rather than vertical

edit: It's alittle jarring is all I'm saying
The big issue is that realistically the border between two rooms isn't a tile thick (1 tile is approx 1 metre squared) which makes the thickness of the walls (dictated by the ceiling tile) really awkward when it comes to not only areas behind the walls, but also the lead-in area between rooms. General rule of thumb is to use the thickness of the walls for lead-in like I used in the last shot, though you can also move the stone tiles down one more tile and it'd technically work, too - creating a hard-and-fast cut-off between the rooms.

The only real way to get it looking good would be to have B-E ceiling tiles that are about 4-8 pixels wide, but you'd have to have every iteration of the tiles that you'd need when mapping and you run into the issue of tileset space limitation and layer issues. You could alternatively use an image of ceiling tiles over the top, which could work well, actually, but it'd be a lot more work.

(This is the reason that, when using wood floors that I know will be cut off due to changes in the tiles, I use the grain that runs the same way as the 'cut'. So in this case I would have used the wood flooring that runs left-right so that there's none of that awkward half-wood cutoff like in the edited image.)
I've been fixin' up my menus. I've finally converted all my characterset based menu movements into pictures.
Here's my clothes changing system in action:

That cheerleader outfit is fairly new. Here's a sneak peek at one of the attacking animations:
author=Chilly-Pheese-Steak
I've been fixin' up my menus. I've finally converted all my characterset based menu movements into pictures.

That cheerleader outfit is fairly new. Here's a sneak peek at one of the attacking animations:

I'm sorry I don't have anything more worthwhile to say, but that is amazing. I really want to play this.
Ugh, all of this awesome work makes me want to pixel things right now. So many great and wonderful new maps and art styles and girls in cheerleader uniforms battling things! But my laptop probably has a hard drive problem and constantly shows me the blue screen of death. Progress for everything has been below zero due to this. *sigh*
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
@Infinite-That looks infinetly awesome sorry not sorry. What's that behind the Shelf in the bedroom though?
@Chilly-Pheese-Steak-That looks awesome! I love how you can change your clothes :)
unity
You're magical to me.

OMG I LOVE ALL OF THESE! :DDDD Can't wait for your game! Best of luck! ^_^
InfectionFiles
That's perfect Infinite!

And that's amazing Chilly, is there someone in that garbage can? :o
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill

everything looks so top notch my GOODNESS
InfectionFiles
And I just noticed the curtain closing to reveal the selected outfits, that's just brilliant and such a small thing that gives it an OOMPH!
author=Frogge
@Infinite-That looks infinetly awesome sorry not sorry. What's that behind the Shelf in the bedroom though?
@Chilly-Pheese-Steak-That looks awesome! I love how you can change your clothes :)

Ha nice catch. It's an event square from the map editor. I screenshot the bare map and load it into photoshop, forgot to move the event.

Btw thanks guys...
and that cheerleader is awesome!
I'm glad everyone likes my screens I was worried they didn't look all that good.
author=InfectionFiles
And that's amazing Chilly, is there someone in that garbage can? :o

That's an enemy called the Trash Pixie. It lives in the can a throws garbage at people.

author=InfectionFiles
And I just noticed the curtain closing to reveal the selected outfits, that's just brilliant and such a small thing that gives it an OOMPH!
Yeah I'm proud of that. Originally the outfits and appearance window were on separate screens but when I decided to fuse them together I came up curtain idea.
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
I'm glad everyone likes my screens I was worried they didn't look all that good.

how in the world-

Anyhow, wonderful talent everyone! I've been working on creating tilesets for my still-unnamed MOTHER-inspired game (I want to name it HOME but there's like eighty-billion games on here with that name) and they're coming along nicely. The colors are a little faded, unfortunately, but here's a crappy .gif anyway:

The little guy makes different pitched noises when he talks, too!
@InfectionFiles
Thank you :)

@nemojbatkastle
That would be Press Start 2P. If you plan on using it, keep in mind to use font sizes that are multiplications of 8 (8, 16, 24, 32, etc) otherwise the font doesn't look as sharp.

@Chilly-Pheese-Steak
Those screenshots look downright adorable. The equip menu looks wel designed and is really complimented by the animated character preview. I'll be keeping track of your project and looking forward to seen more of it.

@Punkitt
When I first saw the screenshot I immediately thought of Earthbound/Mother. You've really nailed the style, with both the tileset and the characters.

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Exactly, we have tons of games with the name home.(I was gonna link one more but seems like the dev took it down haha. I was also working on a game with that name once ^^;)
Gretgor
Having gotten my first 4/5, I must now work hard to obtain... my second 4/5.
Wow, Chilly-Pheese-Steak, is that all RM2K3? That's amazing.