SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
The horseshoe one is the best one. I like that the game takes place in Texas.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
SnowOwl is alive?! That looks nice :D
Awesome style Snow Owl. I like the pillars and the archway design.

Thanks.
I would make that blinking less seizure inducing. I've had people complain for less, so I'd imagine those would be a problem.
I thought about that too... it was actually worse, on and off each frame... I slowed it down a bit, but I'll probably drop it down to 1 flash and some other kind of effect.
Frogge
Screenshot from our McBacon game :D

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Smooth.
How many colors?
Frogge
author=Cap_H
Smooth.
How many colors?

Good question! Thing is... Ummmm...

//runs
Edit: You really should have an outline on those trees.
I disagree, love how th elack of outlines draws attention to the player sprites. lovely screen! also cute particule effects, @infinite! I wish i knew how to do these
I disagree. They really should have an outline on those trees, or have the colour for them a different shade of green so it doesn't all run into each other. The sprites would pop anyway since they're more than two colours. I mean, the cliff edges don't detract from the sprites popping so having an edge on the trees wouldn't either.

Clarity pls.
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
originally they didn't have outlines but I made a different color for them so they wouldn't blend in frogge just continued to use the old ones with the new ones but i still think it looks okay so i apologize but ill talk to them about it

Anyhow thanks! I did the graphics here, so the warm reaction is a good sign! c:
flowers are cute.
if the spotty ground (raised pavement/stone, right?) has a shadow, the sandy ground might be nice with a similar shadow cast where the grass overhangs it

SnowOwl, looks cool, nice textures, dark yet very saturated
CashmereCat
Self-proclaimed Puzzle Snob
author=Punkitt
originally they didn't have outlines but I made a different color for them so they wouldn't blend in frogge just continued to use the old ones with the new ones but i still think it looks okay so i apologize but ill talk to them about it

I love the look of that screenshot! The dimensions and style are so satisfyingly petite!
Punkitt
notorious rpgmaker 2k3 shill
Thank you! Yeah, Frogge did some awesome work with the map as well. c:
I like the style of those sprites Frogge. Here's another kind of Froggy...
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Using a new engine and trying to learn Lua to make a Zelda game.
After hours of trying, I have 1 map that doesn't completely crash the game.

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Woah, that's big and impressive, also really detailed, I love it :D