SCREENSHOT SURVIVAL 20XX

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Damn, Luii! That looks great!

I also think the plants are relative enough to the character sprite, so they look fine to me, they could just be small. ^^
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
author=SgtMettool
This may be one of the weirdest battle screens I've seen in a while. Was that clock on the lower left possibly inspired by Dali? And is that a flute fly?
InfectionFiles
Don't you know those little bastards are out to put you to sleep lol
Luiishu,
I like the first screenshot best, since giving the walls and floors more contrast makes the area more lively.

The desks, much like the characters head, if the topside is brightened, would enhance the sense of lighting and form.

Larger potted plants would have more impact.

NanakyTim,
The creepy details of the woods are a great touch.

SgtMettool,
I like the whimsical battleback and cute enemies ^-^
I think the dark green of the snakes topside would make a more perfect curve if you extend it down at the edge 2 more pixels.

Frogge,
The background is my favorite part; the pattern is simple but fun.
Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I really appreciate it! Good point on the contrast, Caladium!

Do you guys think that the plants look small because they're placed on the ground?

I've gotten a lot better at plants, so I'll most likely create some new and bigger ones for the "project".

I created some new desks yesterday. I'll come back later with more updates as I go.

Thanks again for the feedback, everyone! I really need it so that I can grow as an aspiring pixel artist.
author=InfectionFiles
Don't you know those little bastards are out to put you to sleep lol

Hope you brought some coffee! The elusive Flute Fairies have been known to put even the rockiest of guardians to sleep!

Game ive been working on for quite a long time. Just recently got back into it
This looks like a cool game, and obv it can only remind me of all the good time I spent playing Worms !
The fish sprites are cute.

Fish are alright. Ants are not. Don't trust them.

I WARNED YOU, THEY WILL STEAL YOUR STRAWBERRIES !

I somehow really like the living bush in the first picture :D You might want to add a little shadow below, when it lifts itself up? The ants actually transporting stuff that you can pick up is a cool idea.

`
I've also got something to share: A trailer from my RPG project Numina. I've released a demo last month and I'm currently working on some improvements for a future update :)
Was just playing around while bored, trying to make something with a gameboy color feel to it.

Those rocks tiles have been a pain in the ass, they still doesn't quite tile at some places.

Every game needs skulls.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Wow that is good :O
@stardust:
Nice mapping!

@Momemka:
Looking pretty nifty! I'm not too fond of the mismatched ground tiles in the first shot, but I'm really diggin' those skulls. Are you using a standard GBC palette?

I've made some more progress with my Game Boy graphics.

Sprites are edits from Noyemi K's Nightmare Castle. I still haven't quite figured out how to create consistent sprites (the move from facing up/down to left/right is so hard and I have no idea how to overcome it.). :/ For the time being, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with my robot sprites. xD
@Luiishu535 Really love the aesthetic! I imagine it's quite a challenge to work with such a limited color palette.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
I knew the characters looked familiar! I still think the plants are a little small but really snazzy otherwise! Did I say that before? I dunno I like saying ''snazzy''
author=Luiishu535
@stardust:@Momemka:
Looking pretty nifty! I'm not too fond of the mismatched ground tiles in the first shot, but I'm really diggin' those skulls. Are you using a standard GBC palette?

Thanks, the colors are shamelessly taken from a Links Awakening DX dungeon.

I really like your gb graphs.

author=stardust
@Luiishu535Really love the aesthetic! I imagine it's quite a challenge to work with such a limited color palette.

Thank you! Yeah, it's definitely a challenge, but it's a challenge I enjoy mainly because it forces me to be more creative.

author=Frogge
I knew the characters looked familiar! I still think the plants are a little small but really snazzy otherwise! Did I say that before? I dunno I like saying ''snazzy''

Thank you! Yeah, I think you're quite obsessed with that word, but it's such a fun word to use so who can blame you? xD I'm definitely going to make some bigger plants soon. I'm just trying to get the hang of sprites ATM.

author=Momeka
author=Luiishu535
@stardust:@Momemka:
Thanks, the colors are shamelessly taken from a Links Awakening DX dungeon.

I really like your gb graphs.

Good choice! That game sure makes a good use of the limited palette. Everything just looks so clean and "right". I'm going to have to study that game a bit.

Thanks!
InfectionFiles
I really like the atmosphere on the second and last screen, Luii. Absolutely stunning :)
might want to add a little shadow below, when it lifts itself up?

Great idea, I'll do that !
author=InfectionFiles
I really like the atmosphere on the second and last screen, Luii. Absolutely stunning :)

Thanks, baby! I'd love to create a surreal exploration game with all of these graphics I've made sometime. :)
InfectionFiles
author=Luiishu535
author=InfectionFiles
Thanks, baby! I'd love to create a surreal exploration game with all of these graphics I've made sometime. :)

I hope you do! You know you'll have my support