SO... IGMC 2015

author=dinkledaberry
author=kentona
plot twist: July 7th is my birthday
All games this year must be about kentona confirmed.

I get it... I get it now.
The D is for Dungeon is actually starring Kentona before he retired in the adventurer business. Sly fox.
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
It starts tomorrow! You all ready?

In case anyone missed it, here's a page on the rules and guidelines for the contest. It's a good idea to keep these in mind while you're developing your games.

Here's a tip that saved our butts last year: plan to have your game done AT LEAST four days before the deadline and dedicate the rest of the time to polish polish polish! ESPECIALLY make sure to polish the beginning of the game! According to the rules page, a game-breaking glitch within the first ten minutes will automatically disqualify the game. Game breakers after the first ten minutes will knock a whopping ten points off the glitches category.

Dedicate the last four days of the contest to polish. You'll be glad you did.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Were the prizes announced? I can't find anything about them.
They will be some time on the 7th. >.<)b
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Mmmm... mmmmmm
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Obligatory

"look my game has stat growth. twist implemented."
unity
You're magical to me.
Wow! How exciting! Best of luck, everyone! I'm sitting this one out to finish Luxaren Allure, but I'll be cheering for you all! :DDDD
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=kentona
"look my game has stat growth. twist implemented."

I was thinking the exact same thing. xD
I will take this in the most literal way possible

everybody please look forward to my video game adaptation of the 50's monster flick 'Attack of the 50 Foot Woman'
I want to point out that if you look on the Humble Bundle page you can see something... quite interesting. Quite interesting indeed...
I did look at it, but nothing was jumping out at me. I even bought it.
unity
You're magical to me.
OoooOooOOooooOoooh! :DDDD
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=unity
Wow! How exciting! Best of luck, everyone! I'm sitting this one out to finish Luxaren Allure, but I'll be cheering for you all! :DDDD

Aren't you judging this? (You and the rest of the Isloation team appear to be listed among guest judges)
Those keen of eye will see it. It's no wonder an old man couldn't, though. ;p

dontkill/firemeplease
you young raggamuffins ain't bested of me yet, I reckon!
unity
You're magical to me.
author=Ratty524
author=unity
Aren't you judging this? (You and the rest of the Isloation team appear to be listed among guest judges)

Yes, you caught me! XD But to be fair, I had decided to step out of the contest long before I was offered the guest judge bit.
Field4.mid is already in 2k3 so pass