[GAME OVER] SPY VS. MAFIA

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Note: I'm at work now so I'll respond to whatever in 7/8 hours from now
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Guys, just so you know, I'm back. Even I have to sleep and do activities with other people sometimes (and yesterday, when I had lots of time, it was in-game night). I admit I'm extremely confused at what has happened so far, and I'm upset at the the whole meta-game nonsense we had going. But I'm not trying to slip under the radar, I just wasn't here when you were all talking.

Give me a little time to catch up on the 50+ posts you guys made during the last 8 hours, and I'll be right back with my own thoughts.
Alright last post before bed -- maybe I'll catch up in the afternoon tomorrow, maybe not.

@Ratty are you confident that you know the identity of your fellow agent? Don't say the name obviously but that'd be good information.

I'm curious why on earth the Green in the chatlog votes to kill OddRabbit.

It looks like our options for Green are either YM or Kloe, if by process of elimination if nothing else haha. Thinking YM is guilty requires thinking that he 1) intentionally wrote like Kloe in mafia chat 2) screwed over LockeZ by suggesting we analyze the Orange post 3) left Ratty alone after it became clear he was an agent. Not impossible and I kind of love the irony of the genius-YM-plan-backfires theory, but I think it might be worth considering occam's razor. Thinking Kloe is guilty requires believing that she 1) suggested analyzing mafia time analysis, even though it might incriminate her 2) pretended to be clueless about Joyless. Not /that/ much of a stretch, considering it's her writing style in the chat and refusal to vote against LockeZ. I'll probably look like a huge asshole if I'm wrong about this though.

Something else kind of damning:
author=Kloe
Libby doesn't seem like the oddest choice, I think her writing style could match with Green, but really I would be grasping at straws to explain any sort of way that Libby could be Green.

She posted this /before/ Ratty gave us Green's chatlog. She obviously couldn't check Green's writing style before the post, so this is just plain made up. (...or Kloe's an agent, which is uh unlikely)

She also mentioned earlier that Odd was her preferred random-kill vote. You'll notice Green in the chatlog voting to off Odd.

author=Kloe
Well, my auto correct on my pc does "each-other" so maybe the culprit simply used autocorrect? I hope not but sadly that may be true.

This also seems like fabrication to me. I'll keep an open mind for now though.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
Well, shoot. When I entered this game, I had a specific goal set for myself: I wanted to get nightkilled. My strategy was planned to be tricking the mafia into thinking I am an agent, so that they waste a nightkill on me instead of on a real agent. Of course, I totally screwed that up when I made that rather baseless accusation against Ratty at the beginning. And then I wasn't here to react at all when the double agent insanity happened, because you guys got the hammer vote in long before the day was supposed to be over. That was just bad luck all around for me, although I suppose it brought town closer to a win.

I have to admit I hardly understand what's happening around me any more, because there seem to be so many secret roles, rules and powers in effect whose very existence was unknown at the beginning of the game. Right now, I think lynching Kloe might make the most sense, mainly because she never cast a definitive vote on day 1 even after LockeZ was unmasked, and due to the other reasons psy_wombats mentioned. I don't want to commit to that vote just yet before she can respond, but that's what I think so far.

I'm sorry I'm not brining more substantial stuff to the table, but all this metagaming and seemingly random stuff has really thrown me off. I'm probably going to need a little while to process all the information before I can think straight again.

(I also feel bad for Joyless, since this was her first mafia game and she was used as a necessary sacrifice by TangledLion right away.)
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Piano, is it possible to be used as a spirit medium?

By that, I mean, am I able to talk to my sister as a way to see what people are saying on dead chat? I wouldn:t be looking at it directly, just gleaning information from her. I understand that this could be illegal, and if it is, I won't do it.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
No, nada, nyet, nein.
NeverSilent
Got any Dexreth amulets?
I'm not 100% sure it hasn't been said already today, but I just reread this post by LockeZ and realised something.

author=LockeZ
> Yellow Magic was the one who came up with the idea of comparing the writing styles to figure out who Mr. Orange is.
> Mr. Orange had apparently already used this idea successfully to figure out who Mr. Black was.
> TangledLion hadn't posted that yet, so supposedly, they each came up with this idea separately on their own.
> When you're a detective you're not allowed to believe in coincidences.

Therefore, Yellow Magic is really Orange Magic?

By being the first one to suggest comparing writing styles he made himself look immune to that comparison no matter how closely he matches the copypasta. Clever if true.

Once it was clear that LockeZ found himself in a dangerous situation, he attempted to direct suspocion away from himself by accusing other people. He ultimately voted for psy_wombats, who outed him, but this post happened first.
Here, he was trying to make Yellow Magic look suspicious by suggesting he was Mr. Orange (who he in fact was himself). We could glean from that that YM is unlikely to be mafia, because why would LockeZ try to save his own hide by attacking his partner?
On the other hand, however, his accusations are extremely hard to believe, and LockeZ's reasoning was very improbable and weak. So it's also possible LockeZ was already aware that his demise was practically unavoidable. Therefore, he perhaps tried to protect his partner in crime by accusing him, placing him beyond suspicion in our eyes once we found out LockeZ was mafia.

I'm not actually accusing Yellow Magic of being mafia yet, since there's quite some evidence that speaks against that theory. But I did want to bring this to everyone's attention, and perhaps together we can make more sense of it.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=pianotm
No, nada, nyet, nein.

Yeah, that's what I though. I just wanted to know if it was possible.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Can someone summarize the events of the last ten pages for convenience?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
My gut feeling says that YM is innocent, don't ask me, but this happens a lot as people who know me will know. Neversilent, could you share that evidence you mentioned please? It would help prove my assumption.

Personally I have the belief that it's either Isrieri or Libby, I mean Green sounds poetic and Libby and Isrieri are the only ones who stand out AND seem suspicious.

Green reaks of me!? Crikey, I must sound evil and poetic AND rather boring, I sure hope not! (I may be invoking the wrath of the mafia, I hope not)
I wasn't defending him too hard, I just didn't wanna use the irc stuff as evidence, and my gut was telling me otherwise. I also wanted to say so, because if he wasnt the mafia, I would've felt annoyed that I didn't mention the fact that my auto-correct does that, just as it auto-corrected "Auto-Correct" with a hyphen!

Odd, basically you sum them up as "WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!?!"
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
That... doesn't really help.
Kloe
Okay, how about summing it up as "Um... so meta posting and revelations"
Basically we confirmed some people's roles.
Tangled (now deceased) was a double agent
Ratty is an agent
Joyless (now deceased) was a townie
LockeZ (now deceased) was one of two Mafias, killed because of Meta... :(
Kloe is town (Well, not confirmed, but I know it's true!!)
And also a LOT of accusations.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
okay, then.

I honestly don't know what to say that can help, honestly. It's a bit upsetting that my sister died so early, she barely got to play, but that doesn't really add to the conversation whatsoever.
Kloe
To respond to Psy's post, um, well we were given some stuff by Ratty and Tangled before right? Obviously I got the "poetic" thing from those posts!

Why I didn't wanna just ask for the log to be posted, I didn't think we were meant to post it, or at least it wasn't the way to go about it, plus it makes more sence to let him check the log, and he can check times and stuff AS they come in! Isn't that more efficient. (Okay fine, I may of just not thought about that at the time, but the reasons I just said explain it!)
Kloe
Wait really?! Are you sure, I'm pretty sure they did, I just can't find them...