ULTIMA FANTASY MAFIA - GAME ON! [POSTGAME]

ughhh sorry I got ninja'd by all this cap_h stuff.

I thought from the first post Cap was announcing themselves as... well, something or other, enough that I told odd off for calling Cap out on it. I tried to keep that shut but it looks like the cat's out of the bag now. Then again, odd called it as well out so it'd take a miracle for no scum to notice, ugh

@Cave I sure hope you know what you're doing. I'm not convinced that trying to unsubtly breadcrumb is a scumtell instead of just a screwup.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Gourd_Clae
I'm also going to point out that Kloe is being strangely cautious today? She seemed a lot more reckless in the other games I played with her.

You know, I thought this too. She's not her usual giggly, energetic, murderous self.

She's playing it cool, which is suspicious for her whole personality.
Can I suggest not dogpiling on cap?

@psy Sorry, it really just isn't that compelling.
InfectionFiles
author=Gourd_Clae

I thought about it. If only for retaliatory reasons. (and what CAVE and others have said)

I won't for now though, but am curious how much time is left because I might base off of that just to get the first Day 1 lynch over with.

But I've been looking at Kloe now.
InfectionFiles
author=Gourd_Clae

I thought about it. If only for retaliatory reasons. (and what CAVE and others have said)

I won't for now though, but am curious how much time is left because I might base off of that just to get the first Day 1 lynch over with.

But I've been looking at Kloe now.
InfectionFiles
sorry for double post^ I'm on the phone and isn't the most reliable
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
We started the game at around 9:30 yesterday, so I will end the day at 9:30 tomorrow morning. Eastern standard time. That's 12 hours and 50 mins from now.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Not that it really affects your narrative or anything (I assume, I'm not entirely sure what your narrative is) but I didn't ever say oddRABBIT was "behaving as normal." I assume the statement you misinterpreted was this one:
author=LockeZ
My opinion of oddRABBIT is mostly based on how well he played in previous games. In this game he's been fine so far.

What I meant was that the reason I voted to lynch him initially was that he played (extremely) badly in previous games. At the time when I voted for him, we were only one page into the game, so that was all I had to go on. But then in this post later that I just quoted, I acknowledged that in this game, so far, oddRABBIT's played fine and hasn't done that badly. Which is why I changed my vote to psy_wombats.

Anyway psy, you're WAY too fucking defensive about a vote from a single person on day one, which honestly is about ten times as suspicious as the reason I originally voted for you.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=psy_wombats
I would hope no one is still suspicious of odd, though. If I'm honest it's more like 70-80% confidence than 99% but I'm feeling pretty decent.
Coincidentally, 75% is also the statistical likelihood that any given person other than oneself is town. So this is precisely equivalent to having no fucking clue.

This isn't an argument or a logical fallacy or anything, it just makes me laugh at how you worded it. It sounds like something Yogi Berra would say.
Pffffft XD Well, I guess he's not lying then?
author=LockeZ
Coincidentally, 75% is also the statistical likelihood that any given person other than oneself is town. So this is precisely equivalent to having no fucking clue.

welp you're not wrong

But to be serious, yeah your vote against me triggered an alarm, but mostly because it your vote was 1) following Cave's lead and 2) without a train of thought that I can follow. If you want to see what a reflex kick argument looks like, go find Tangled vs Ratty. I'll admit to being clueless if you don't mind explaining what your thought process was for getting the anti-roleclaim from Tangled. That's still the biggest component.

@IF: You're right, but the way I read it, Kloe votes all over the place yesterday, but now when things are serious she clams up against LockeZ. Not necessarily an argument but it doesn't sit well.
InfectionFiles
@psy- It's just so unlike her. And sorry if doing the meta thing is frowned upon bunk played two games with her very recently, as did you in the last one, and I know her personality.

She's not jumping on people for the silly little things as she does(which is funny and okay) she's playing it real safe and straight as to not get that normal attention she usually does. And this feels like to me that she rolled Mafia and is taking a step back from that behaviour.

I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking that.
InfectionFiles
*bunk is but I
LockeZ
I mean, I didn't "get" anything from TangledLion, he had implicitly but unambiguously roleclaimed in the post above me. He said something to the effect of "OddRABBIT might be a bad player, but there's a chance he has a role, so that would make him still more useful to keep alive than me." I was sure the mafia would notice it either way, because they pay close attention to things like that, and because they have a chat room to point things out to each-other that one of them missed. I wanted to make sure the white mage and blacksmith also noticed it, because it helps them in exactly the same way that it helps mafia, but they don't have the benefit of a chat room.

Of course, I'm sure if we went around in a circle sharing what role we each were, every single person would role-claim as a townie with no special role. So it's not a very sturdy claim.
Correct me if I'm wrong but Spy Vs was her first game right? If that is correct then her being mafia here could explain it, as she has only ever been Blue in mafia up until this point(If the theory is true)

Then again being a green for the first time could also explain this...
InfectionFiles
I may be a plea with this question but anyone who role claims day 1 that isn't about to be lynched has no credit, right?

Trying to figure out roles or there validity at this point seems futile, unless I'm missing something crucial.
author=InfectionFiles
I may be a plea with this question but anyone who role claims day 1 that isn't about to be lynched has no credit, right?

Trying to figure out roles or there validity at this point seems futile, unless I'm missing something crucial.

My claim was more of a "If you HAVE to vote for me, I won't be too salty, as I'm only a green and it helps town in the long run not losing a blue day/night one like the past few games" after that the bandwagon on me that I saw coming kinda stopped...
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
author=TangledLion
Correct me if I'm wrong but Spy Vs was her first game right? If that is correct then her being mafia here could explain it, as she has only ever been Blue in mafia up until this point(If the theory is true)

Then again being a green for the first time could also explain this...

It was actually a mafia game before that, I can't remember what it was called. It had Makio and Crystal-Mint in it. That was her first and she was particularly aggressive to a point. She also wasn't mafia then, I think.

It IS kind of unlike her, but if you want to go meta, Kloe has kind of eased down in these past few games in general, but hasn't turned out scum in any of those games either. I think it's just an innocent change of behavior.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Votes, need 7 to hammer

3 Cap_h - Ratty, Cave_Dog, TangledLion
1 Psy_wombats - LockeZ
1 LockeZ - Psy_wombats
1 InfectionFiles - Cap_h
LockeZ
Running her own mafia game could have caused Kloe to become jaded, spiteful and distrusting.

Or she could just be playing differently. I mean this is like my 20th game or something, and I still play differently in every game to try to see what works and what doesn't.