[GAME OVER] CHEESECAKE MAFIA

XD I understand now, cave.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Gourd_Clae
What is stopping Frogge from voting our favor lylo though? Can't he win with anyone?

Exactly. he's not town. he's a mercenary at this point. The thought is nice but I dont want to help him win by killing more each day and keeping him alive the whole game.

I'm not advocating we try and lynch Frogge Day 1. because I agree we can learn some things from it.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
There's no evidence the poisoner isn't town.
The real poisoner might not want to reveal they are the poisoner, but how much damage can mafia claiming poisoner do in the meantime? Especially with the fact that poisoner only has a half-chance of killing. Even if they aim for Frogge, there's a big chance they won't hit him (supposing he is mafia) and he'll be able to skate through until the real poisoner is killed off.

I'm honestly more worried about the claim by Cave that he's not checking his role because, again, that's a very bad idea for someone claiming to be 'playing as town' to do. If, say, they are the real poisoner, it could be ages before we learn of the discrepancy, but even if he isn't, then we might have beneficial powers not being used that -should- be.

It certainly makes a good sound on paper, but it doesn't help town at all to have a possible power neutered because someone wants to play funny.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=pianotm
Kloe's already had a game where moderator action dramatically affected the outcome. I don't think she'd actually tie our roles to our sign-up titles. I'm not tied to my sign-up title. Are you, LockeZ?, beyond your avatar?
No, not in this game.

I'm suspicious of the connoisseurs that don't seem to have any obvious connection to the user's name, usertile, or their sign-up post though. Frogge, oddRABBIT, Sooz, and Xoe.

author=Ratty524
Liberty can you at least try to be a bit less crass with your accusations? I kind of understand why CAVE left to begin with as you are making the game a bit toxic by calling people "fukwits" and "stupid" and such.

Mafia is supposed to be a game where you can call people stupid fuckwits without being offensive. That's the whole point, we argue and insult and call each-other liars and idiots and we lie and we act like idiots, and at the end of the game we all know that it was just part of the strategy.

Ratty is trying to stop the game from progressing here. The thing is, I don't think he's being honest, or honestly think this is offensive. He knows this is mafia. But he's trying to use this to make Liberty seem guilty, because he's scum and she's a good player who knows everyone here really well, and this is a good way to get people to rally against her and remove her from the game.

Arguing in favor of no-lynching is definitely a scum-tell, and I would be on board with lynching Liberty for trying to get us to no-lynch... if not for this. This is a much more significant scum-tell.

#cancel
#lynch Ratty524
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
What is "lylo"?
InfectionFiles
author=pianotm
Arent the fringe roles not town or mafia though?

Bad Chef is basically a shitty vigi that is out for themselves?
author=oddRABBIT
What is "lylo"?

End game. When there's a stalemate at the end of the game and it's down to the last few.
author=InfectionFiles
author=pianotm

Cave explained it in his post at the bottom of last page. If it comes to mafia basically saying "Poisoner vote for us or you die", they're very likely to vote with mafia because it's very likely their win condition is 'stay alive til the end'.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
being an asshole is part of a losing strategy since mafia is half a game of persuading others.

can't really agree with your reason for lynching ratty since you are for some reason ignoring that i feel the same way as him and are gunning for him for reasons that are applicable to us both. also, two players voted her and neither one was ratty.

your vote feels fake, would lynch.
@Cave Oh, wait, yeah no, I completely misunderstood how the two unaligned roles worked. They win by surviving not being the only survivor. This is extremely annoying. Mafia can now force a win with 3 mafia, 4 town, 1 breadcrumb, 1 chef.

@Odd lynch or lose

@IF a shitty vigilante that also happens to completely screw us over in the endgame because their win condition is compatible with scum... they might as well be mafia vigilante
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Actually, LockeZ, I think mine is "food detective" because Kloe considers me a detective for some reason, and often calls me that after I help her with something, so I doubt that any of the lack of connections are important.
pianotm
Liberty the Banana Queen
I'm honestly more worried about the claim by Cave that he's not checking his role because, again, that's a very bad idea for someone claiming to be 'playing as town' to do. If, say, they are the real poisoner, it could be ages before we learn of the discrepancy, but even if he isn't, then we might have beneficial powers not being used that -should- be.

I definitely agree with this. Honestly, I'm not voting for Cave out of morbid curiosity. Is he scum? Is he town? Is he a special role? If he has a power that can help town, then he won't be using it. And we'll be missing certain tells from a player that's already incredibly hard to read.

@LockeZ. I agree. Ratty's acting strange, but he doesn't strike me as scum. At least not yet.
wait, we have majority voting so it's actually 3 mafia 5 town
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
The OP explicitly explains that the Breadcrumbed and Bad Chef roles are neutral.

author=Kloe
Town wins by catching all thieves, Thieves win by outnumbering/killing all town, Bad Chef and Breadcrumbed wins by not dying the whole game!
InfectionFiles
author=Liberty
author=InfectionFiles
author=pianotm

Cave explained it in his post at the bottom of last page. If it comes to mafia basically saying "Poisoner vote for us or you die", they're very likely to vote with mafia because it's very likely their win condition is 'stay alive til the end'.

That's what I'm saying though. Bad Chef isn't town or mafia. he can be both and ultimately wants to survive and win the game. (not sure if Frogge will, but it's out there now)
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
going to slep now. killing frogge is probably the best option. would put lockez after that. going to keep my vote where it is now.
pianotm
InfectionFiles
pianotm

Doesn't say they are. One of the fringe roles couldn't possibly meet a sole survivor win condition (the Breadcrumbed). No reason to think that the Bad Chef is anything but vigi role.
Yeah Frogge is a little bit of a problem in this situation which I realized immediately after sticking up for him.
@IF: Do you think we should keep Frogge alive?