MAFIA GUIDE; HOSTING, SUGGESTIONS, AND DISCUSSION

Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
Ooooh, Anime Waifu battles sounds amazing! I can't wait Libs!

Could I run a Madoka Mafika game after that?
I kinda want to do one now too. Put me on the list just in case I come up with a cool theme and/or anyone is still interested in playing by then.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Well, then, after Zeuzio, put me in to do Spy vs. Mafia 2.
Did I hear someone say "Anime Waifu Battle?"
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Frogge
If it isn't a little too early after my previous game, could I be added to the list for a Pokemon themed mafia game?

Didn't get a response, so I'm guessing it is a little early?

Also do husbandos count as waifus

Also I love madoka magica

Sign me up for all of these
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Frogge in your previous game you missed every single vote count post and then ditched the game mid-game

I think you should not host mafia games
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
^Yeeeeah, I was going to say something but couldn't find the words without sounding mean. Maybe you should wait a bit, Frogge.
Frogge
I didn't have a whole lot of time to host somewhere after the third day or so. Since finals are almost over I reckon I'll be able to host better this time around. But uhh, whatever you say.
Kloe
Nah, give Frogge a chance to host, it'll be fun!

Edit: I literally typed Ghost... welp, at least I know now I'm tired haha
I kind of have the opinion that Frogge should play a few more games where he doesn't get modkilled for disappearing first.

(you screwed up my plans when you stopped showing up Frogge dammit!)
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
although i was extremely annoyed by frogge forcing me to wait 24 hours and then rng all but one of his (like seven or something) night actions, and constant lurking culmninating with eventually not posting for three days, all with zero communication, he should be allowed to mod.

however, if you can't find time to do things and need help or whatever, fuck, just say something to someone. i cant espouse virtues of 'co-mod' enough.
Frogge
F-fair point, put me on the end of the list please 0\\\0
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Seeing as how I've turned in the guy who used to play and host mafia once in the distant past but now never joins any games anymore but still reads along with all of them for some reason, if anyone runs into the problem Frogge ran into last time and has not time to host, send me a PM. I can probably take over.
Sign-up thread is coming some time in the next day or so.
I very highly recommend this site for chatrooms. You can make them on the fly, without signing up, give them passwords and there's a backlog feature (among others).

https://rolz.org/

Well worth using. ^.^)b
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I feel sorry for whoever is next, because this game is gonna last a month.
I'm sure it will get faster as the game goes and people lose their morals. :DDD
Kloe
Sign-up thread is coming some time in the next few days, unless anyone wants it to start later, there is like, multiple other forum games going on right now, though mine will be fairly vanilla mafia.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Additionally, I am attempting to run a 1-hour mafia on slack right now. It might be a complete failure but it might not. Just vanilla.