MAFIA GUIDE; HOSTING, SUGGESTIONS, AND DISCUSSION

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Not gonna lie, I feel like playing Mafia.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I'll put up sign ups as soon as I'm dead in the mafia championship. I have several ideas for flavourful games.
I can also bring Brutal 7 back instantly.
Heh, I guess I got sniped for hosting the next one then :) I have been working on a setup for a fairly chaotic mafia game with a lot of abilities. I was planning on trying to start it in June.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Feel free to host first! If the setup needs more players I can help you to recruit some from outside of rmn.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
..and I missed it.
author=Cap_H
..and I missed it.
Someone could host another. I would love to actually be able to play instead of hosting again, and I would also like to play more than once a year :)
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I can't promise it yet, but January should be pretty chill month for me (this weekend is hell, tho) and I would love to host. I will try to create a setup and post signups over the Christmas.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I wonder, would you be interested in a game of mafia?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I would always be interested in a game of mafia.
It's been a long time. Could be fun, no idea if I remember how to scum hunt.
It'd take some harassment of people via discord, but we could probably scrounge up enough for a micro game at least
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
cool. I had some ideas for micro setups, just need to dig them up. I'll try to assemble a thread tomorrow-ish. Harassing people on discord isn't a problem for me.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Here you go. Join Red Star (also known as Orange Star) or Black Hole in the latest Advance Wars themed mafia. I'll do more promoting tomorrow