[MAFIA] ANIME WAIFU BATTLE ROYALE! =+= FINISHED =+=

Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Wait, what's this about grey zone?
Kloe
I lost my arms in a tragic chibi accident
I didn't send in a move command, I just left it, but yeah, the others sent in a command so I realise now I made a mistake, sowwie!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Jeroen_Sol
Wait, what's this about grey zone?

Day 0, Liberty made it explicit that we weren't to stay in grey zone. It was also made clear that we could stay in any other zone we choose. Since Liberty was forcing forcing us to leave grey zone and since she isn't forcing us to move from any other zone, it's clear the forced move rule only applies to grey zone.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
No Frogge, it's the exact opposite. If a kill happens somewhere other than Bart's location, it becomes much less likely for Bart to be the SK.
nvm, i reread what was going on, i'm up to speed now.

god my reading comprehension skills are NOT good today
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Jeroen_Sol
No Frogge, it's the exact opposite. If a kill happens somewhere other than Bart's location, it becomes much less likely for Bart to be the SK.

Oh nvm, I'm dumb and forgot about that detail.

In that case, could bart trick us that he is not SK by using a non zone limited weapon? And the SK could just not kill anyone tonight so we'll all suspect bart and all lynch him tomorrow.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Of course. I'm pretty sure most of us had already considered that. But if you were innocent, the correct course of action would have been to not say anything about that, in hopes of the SK not thinking about that.

I don't think anyone would be so stupid as to not come up with that.

I have something of an idea how I might be able to make it less likely that I am the SK, but I'd rather not say it out loud and instead would hope that I could tell a small amount of people (at least 2, so to avoid the possibilty that only the SK learns) what my idea is in private, in order to reduce the chances of the SK learning it.
Liberty doesn't force players to move. I stayed in the same sector because I mp her telling I was staying. The forced move only apply if you don't mp her with your destination.
Wait... I just realised that doesn't work because people can only partner with one new person each day >.<
Jeroen_Sol
Even if Bart turns out not to be the SK, and the real SK decides to frame him by not killing anyone, Bart still has to die for the rest of us to win, so there still are no downsides to the plan.

Besides, the end result will be the same. The SK would sacrifice a NK to force a mislynch, meaning we'll have the same amount of NK's per day we can hunt the SK left.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Grey zone has weird happenings. Although Libs told us we could go to grey zone as an action after day 0, it seemingly results in RNG and shenanigans.
author=Bart_Sol
Wait... I just realised that doesn't work because people can only partner with one new person each day >.<

you can tell me here, let's all just promise to look away
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
simple - use public key encryption vignere cypher. super easy.

Do I need to explain how it works?
Jeroen_Sol
...Do we really need to add a clause to the "No OOT communication" rule that disallows encrypted communication in thread?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I'll just assume I do.

Someone has something they want to say to only a small number of people. But literally every communication is monitored. what do they do?

First, they take a phrase, and code it. Then, they pass it publicly to the person who they want to read it. THAT person ALSO codes THAT coded message with their own code.

Now, they send THAT double encoded message back (also in public).

Person 1 then DECODES that coded message with their own code. Send it

And now, when person 2 decodes it, it's the complete message.

Think of it like a treasure chest with two locks on it.

person 1 locks, person 2 locks, then person one unlocks, and person 2 unlocks.
I think using crypto to relay private messages is probably against the rules xD
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=Jeroen_Sol
...Do we really need to add a clause to the "No OOT communication" rule that disallows encrypted communication in thread?

Well geez, I think that certainly flies under the rules! It's all completely in public!
Jeroen_Sol
This assumes that the encryption algorithms are commutative. if they're not, this double lock thing will not work.