OLD/LOST RPGMAKER GAMES - SEGNIN'S RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

It's true the link isn't good. I have a copy of the game so probably it could be obtained by another link from this thread?
Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sgfm39wa45ffmwp/the_empire_of_arkantos.zip?dl=0 (17.09 MB)

Arcanine_F50: Hi! Would you be interested in leaving a public link in this topic? I saw some games that were in the missing list, but also for the games that are already here, some versions of a same game are still missing, so it would definitely help.
author=Gari
Arcanine_F50: Hi! Would you be interested in leaving a public link in this topic? I saw some games that were in the missing list, but also for the games that are already here, some versions of a same game are still missing, so it would definitely help.

https://mega.nz/folder/8GsiDCQB#uqc3t-A_ItoqFoledQenGw
To help with the Master List, here is what I found of interest in Arcanine_F50's list. Those are either missing links or games in a different versions. I compared with my own folders, since they're mostly to date with the master list. I didn't test the games, but there are no data files missing. I did some google searches, but nothing intensive so some games from the list might be on other websites. Arcanine's archives have one day of difference with true releases ("décalage").

3 Hour Project by LittleWingGuy (rm2k3) 2009-07-30 11maps - Has the title screen named Malevolent2. A map has been modified 2023-05-12.
Exodus by Jaar (rm2k3) 2008-10-03 95maps - Not found elsewhere
At the End of the Deep Blue Sky (rm2k3) 2011-24-09 229maps - Not found elsewhere. Didn't find a picture with author's name, but pictures look a lot like Neok's style (Alter Aila Genesis).
Befallen Kingdom Demo 0.99.94 by Crazedanimekid (rm2k3) 2011-09-23 115maps - Has a gamepage but dead link in the description. Might be the 2009 edition (but with minor edits in 2011).
Darkness Shall Bleed - Eternal Rest Redux by Angel Spire (rm2k3) 2008-06-10 19maps - Has an hidden review. A map has been modified 2023-05-12
Dawning of a Dragon's Valor Demo by Corfaisus (rm2k3) 2009-08-30 334maps - Has a page on Salty World and had a page on RMN (erased). Might be found on the site index the good old way.
Demon Destiny 1 The Warriors of Legend Complete by demondestiny (rm2k3) 2011-09-24 350maps - I had a demo, and this is the complete version
Ever Blue (rm2k3) 2006-10-08 30maps - Not found elsewhere
Fatal Promise Demo1.0 by Trujin (rm2k) 2004-01-05 15maps - Not found elsewhere
Hellucination by dethmetal (rm2k3) 2008-09-28 129maps - Has a wiki fandom, but the link is broken
Hyamlan's Secrets Demo by Tomasz Mildner and Alexander Koks (rm2k3) 2008-12-01 216maps - Not found elsewhere
Its good to be a pirate - Has a gamepage or is told about somewhere, but no working download
Last Day by Lorne Boyde III (rm2k3) 2008-08-29 68maps - Not found elsewhere
Magequest - Legend of the Pentaforce - Might be one of the Mage's Quest, but didn't find according filesizes.
Malevolent (rm2k3) 2009-10-30 39maps - Not found elsewhere
Monopoly (3 dll) - Not a game but three dll files.
notBubbleBobble (Chrono Trigger) (rm2k3) 2011-09-23 33maps - It must be somewhere (maybe just under Chrono Trigger something). Seems to be a parody or joke game about a man who wants to become a beautiful woman.
Osheru Shori (or Gran Yggra)(Rowan)(RM2003)(2008-2012) - There is a gamepage on the site, but no link to download.
Rita's Adventure (rm2k3) 2007-12-28 31maps - I've Beta 2, so it might be Beta 1? Nothing too sure, but they are different in size (around 86 vs 25 for this version).
Sonic PUZZ by Huepow00 (rm2k3) 2008-06-27 9maps - Not found elsewhere
Starbucks Tales 1 Mystery of the Quantum Espresso Machine by Marcus Pond (rm2k3) 2009-01-16 49maps - Not found elsewhere
Starlancer Six by Badluck (rm2k3) 2015-06-19 160maps - A slightly previous version from the same game. The number of maps is the same aside the dates. I've a different RPG_RT.exe on mine.
Tales of Ateria Demo by rikorock (rm2k3) 2009-04-26 37maps - Looks like a previous version (I've the extended one around 65 MB, this one being ~10)
Tales of Worlds 2 Mercerius Terminus Alpha Demo by Dark Gaia (rm2k3) 2008-06-21 32maps - Didn't find a gamepage for this, but looks like the sequuel to Tales of World by the same author
Tic Tac Toe - Not found elsewhere
Wild Wings II - Sunwing by Fidchell (RM2003)(2007) - looks to be the first version released (there is a remade version on gamepage)

Final Frontier Boundless Heart is in the missing list.

Interesting find:
Legionwood2 before it was remade.
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDarkGaiaStudios%2Fposts%2Fpfbid0b1p5po6Knfp5otK28uqA8Wyub2tUHM8Tx5dkApRSD7UbaVpYcBhtYqCYKSBuk7jl
Wow, I didn't realize that many weren't found elsewhere. As for monopoly, there's supposed to be a "monopoly.exe" in with those 3 dll files which I've tested and works. I guess either mega, or my antivirus deleted it for some reason. Not sure what happened. (*update* yeah the real-time protection on my windows 11 pc deleted it. If I turn that off temporarily, the exe launches and plays fine)

Please try redownloading Monopoly.7z, I've uploaded it again to include the exe. The file size should now be 83mb instead of like 280k.
I was playing 4Gems btw but there are so many bugs in this game that I can't even, then again I was CTRL'ing and F8'ing for some of it but from looking at it the eventing in this game is MESSY and sometimes events replay themselves when you enter dungeons, etc...some switches don't even turn on or it looks like "they" forgot to activate switches?????
Dunno if anyone out there has time to play that old one, but it's annoying, because parts of it had kind of a decent story, then there's all these holes in the damn game that make it NOT ANOTHER ONE. >:( Though I dunno if anyone really cares about RM2k games anymore bc newer ones now... :< Gades, Erim, Amon and Daos in this game have a demon god creator with the craziest ancient name ever :O
Thank You Gari ❤️
Thank You krum110487 ❤️
Thank you Arcanine_F50 ❤️

Very much appreciated.

I just want to quickly follow up on this. I've imported Arcanine_F50's games to my mega.nz account.
But I'm having trouble redownloading the following games:

Brothers Arcane's Conquest
Zero Run
Life of Bob
Demented Pineapple 2000
Shrine of Kammuki
Crystal Chase
Extrenia
Destined
Professor McLogic Saves the Day!
The Rise Of Rezok
Tenora
Densetsu
Eternal Souls
Jang
Tales of Suneria
ill natured 2
Sonic PUZZ
Vae Turpis Eons Deluxe

If you guys have run into the same problem, lemme know.
The Master list currently also has this issue as well with a couple of games.
So if you guys were able to fix this, I'd like to take this time to sort out a proper solution.

Again, much appreciated. I'm gonna try and catch up the revisions to the request thread Gari posted earlier this month.

EDIT: I wanted to throw this question out again, just incase anyone has seen it and I incorrectly labeled it as found - has anyone seen/played/have a copy of "Dead Rivals"? My good friend, and my secret youtube idol riggy2k3/goji has been looking for a copy. Tau and TheGameArchvist were looking for this too. The furthest I got was hunting down the original angelfire webpage it was on; I've tried plugging it in to webarchive to see if I could still get a copy, but no dice so far.

EDIT 2: For Gari: I'm double checking some of the request stuff you mentioned. Tau and zexyu have both said spire battle R was never released. However DHM has more info posted about it on his site rm2k.net.

EDIT 3: for Take Down Legacy Episode 2. TGA/TheChosenFew was originally looking for this.
However, according to dudesoft who created the series:

We'll have to wait for either dudesoft or TGA to clarify further.
Ok, let me know if there are any issues getting my games to work.

My antivirus might've deleted things from other games(besides monopoly.exe), causing them not to work. I still have the original, untouched archive on another computer so I can reupload something if it doesn't work.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=thedarkdreamer
Though I dunno if anyone really cares about RM2k games anymore bc newer ones now... :< Gades, Erim, Amon and Daos in this game have a demon god creator with the craziest ancient name ever :O

I don't think this is a correct statement to make. Sure, this thread largely concerns itself with how to preserve the games of old, but, part of that is so that other/future generations can learn from them. A statement was made in the Heartache 101 - Sour Into Sweet gamepage, that I think very largely applies to games that could be found here.

https://rpgmaker.net/games/3229/?post=876812#post876812
If you're pursuing any of the "incomplete" routes, you shouldn't be disappointed if they and seemingly half way through or are bugged in any other way. Or extremely short.

They're flagged "Incomplete" for a reason. Some of those stuff is pretty good, too.

It's about finding potential/inspiration, and, maybe, using that potential/inspiration for one's own project(s).
author=LordBlueRouge
EDIT 2: For Gari: I'm double checking some of the request stuff you mentioned. Tau and DHM have both said spire battle R was never released. However DHM has more info posted about it on his site rm2k.net.
Zexyu mentions a "next demo" and the fact this next demo was probably never released. Which means the first one he played might have seen a public release.
I can upload it again if you want.
Here is a temporary link of what I have: Spire Battle R

I haven't had problems with the games I downloaded (though I didn't download all of them, Sonic PUZZ was in it), and had no other problems aside monopoly.exe false positive (the game is great by the way, probably not the most technical but visually really polished, lot of efforts went in).
And I dunno if anyone is interested but I'm also rehashing Tales of Worlds and updating it, major speed issue with this game. Major. It's so slow. And visuals are kinda "eh" - almost too 8 bit with certain pictures in the game. I feel like I might want to do an animation rehaul and apply some scripting to show buffers and debuffers. The game seems...weird. And in one cutscene you can move around freely, in the beginning of the game. Kinda weird, doesn't make a lot of sense. Must be an invisible party member. Bc I am a PS wiz I also made backdrops 320x240, wizardry at work!! Writing is also "hmm"...I am surprised that no one, can come up with any unique Victory messages. I dunno... Maybe even add a knocked down state like in DQ. I don't get why any other games even do this. It's very easy and is better than stunning. :/
I'm making a compilation of Saint Seiya fangames and the majority of them are made in rpg maker. It's kinda well organized with as much info as I could get, only including those with downloads. I know there's some lost ones or demos like most french/italian ones. If someone can find them please post or contact me!

Leaving the link for the ones I found https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQJndJz3Op866czwf7UUceVyLcQG-PmtBYo5RKLh2i7JWe4nE28tBgtxOm8kQ-BfdCTrArYCPe0-W72/pubhtml?gid=648919913&single=true
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Request by Q-tron5000 from the Discord server.

Does anyone remember that old indie dev site?

Around 2014-2016.
It somehow died due to staff leaving, and or giving privileges to people who used and manipulated the online users.

I will not talk about the drama of the site, only if the description I gave is familiar to *you, anyone here.

Also looking for this game, from somebody's portfolio on the site
being some html/flash (room-room isometric) puzzle game.

I'd like to recreate the only 2 levels I know from the game.

My friend, played most of the stages, but she doesn't talk to me anymore.
author=LordBlueRouge
posting this here for ref:<https://discord.com/channels/164370142552260609/643214089723576330/1132955162726637699>

I'll expound based on what I recall:

It wasn't finished, or at least the version I played wasn't. The game was inspired by LinoG's Destiny's Call, removing the hunger management mechanic and crude humor. It tells a generally more straight-faced isekai story of a character and his friends from a medieval-looking world being transported to and scattered across a more fantastical medieval one, where the main character's objective in the demo build was just to find his friends.

I generally only floated around the communities RPG Arena/Devscape, Sky Tower Games and RPG2knet, so I assume I found the thing there.
I feel like though there haven't been a lot of ringers since Legion Saga, Dhux Scar, Fable of Heroes, Heroes Realm (eh), Kinetic Cipher, Onyx, or the Way. What do I mean. Like games that reverberate with greatness or great story based driven. Dhux Scar is scary though. It's hard and scary but jeez really good. I probably have said this but a lot of newer games coming out on rpgmaker.net don't have the nostalgia factor as much. D: Either that or I'm outta the loop. Loop's Quest lol
Hi have not checked this account in a while. I logged in to find a DM from SegNin with the mega link to Shattered Samurai 2 back last year. Should I repost?
And you know what, another thing about this list, is that some of the games, I can't really remember which ones, don't have the initial files for them to run. Or some of them, are missing....the executor files. Like what? Are we for real here?? I guess, because some of the games need the original RTP before Cherry updated and released RPG Maker Value before the whole Don Miguel thing lol. It's such a darn problem because here I am trying to play it and windows keeps slamming up windows saying Vehicle.png is missing or similar. I hate to say it but maybe make a team or a couple of people just to figure out which games are working or missing a crap ton of files. It's getting obnoxious and I end up either not playing a game, or the game actually really is....that bad. Lol I dunno if anyone has noticed this yet...
the second post has the Don Miguel(2000) and RPG Advocate(2003) RTP https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/22883/?post=814174#post814174

the google docs will list whether or not it's Standalone (which doesn't require RTP) but most people used RTP to save on space since you didn't have to download the same files over and over again back in 2001 when download sizes were precious.

author=Reincarnation
Hi have not checked this account in a while. I logged in to find a DM from SegNin with the mega link to Shattered Samurai 2 back last year. Should I repost?

it's a missing game so yea, that would be nice
brb going to rename my game "Heroes Realm (eh)"