BUN-BO FORUM RPG

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Start of Adventure / Character Sheets

Shinan / Wilton
Wilton succeeds in picking up the Boot!
+1 Boot (1d6+1 damage, thrown)
Along the way to the front door, Wilton deftly steps around several misplaced rakes on the lawn. At last! Wilton has arrived at the house but is not quite where Milo is.

halibabica / Rashers
Unfortunately, Rasher's thick accent is too much for Hahn to decipher. So, as per protocol, the guard electrocutes Rashers!
ZOT!!!
-4 Damage!
"Now, you just stay put. I heard some -YAWN!- rowdy noises over that way. Gotta go check 'em out!" Hahn McAvian says, holstering his weapon and reaching for a flashlight.
Hahn McAvian wanders off towards the East Fence.
Rashers is Boggled for 1 Turn. (Boggle means you are missing your turn, and the penalty will be posted along with the Boggle announcement. You will be notified when Boggle expires.)

Hexatona / Milo
In a wild rush, Milo hits various buttons that make ringing noises, have someone answer with a "nnnnnnyes?", make a coo-coo clock noise, and other sounds. One button causes a mallet to swing out of a compartment and swoop directly overhead the tiny mouse. Then, the mouse hits a big red button, and the house instantly begins to creak and moan.
At once, all four sides of the house begin to move, shift and transform into smaller and smaller versions of themselves. The house is collapsing!
Before almost any time has passed, the entire house has turned into a small briefcase!
Unfortunately, Wilton and Milo were standing just outside and both get caught in this trap! Bumps resembling heads, feet and a butt are visible from within the briefcase.

Wilton and Milo have both Fallen Down.
-This will not count towards the Adventure Goals.
-Both characters will be unconscious for 3 Turns.
Dudesoft
Hahn McAvian
The guard rooster spies the hole in the fence with his flashlight when the house collapsed behind him. Such a ruckus has shocked the rooster to his feathers. However, this was in The Manual when he got this gig.
Muttering about pestering so-and-so's, Hahn marches across the lawn towards the briefcase. It must have been a malfunction.
On the top of the briefcase is a big red button. Hahn presses the button, and at once, the house unfolds. Returning to it's full glory.

-halibabica / Rashers is no longer Boggled.
-Hexatona and Shinan will wake up in 2 Turns.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
Lol, this would happen at the one time I was detained from RMN.

-----

*cough* "Well, I nevewr!"

Let's have a snoop around Hahn's control booth while he's distracted with the house...and change his radio station to something insufferable (trusting Rashers' in-universe judgment on that one).

1 & 5
Dudesoft

halibabica / Rashers
Rashers discovers a bottle of Sleep-Away Pills, a cup of coffee, and an "interesting" magazine for grown-ups.
Then he proceeds to set a trap! The radio station is exactly where he remembers it. Yes, it is perfect...
The radio now plays mellow, muted jazz. Knowing what would happen if he listened to it, Rashers quickly covers his ears and exits the security booth.
+Sleep Away Pills
+Cup of Coffee
+"Interesting" Magazine

+1 Plot Point

-Hexatona and Shinan will wake up in 1 Turn.
halibabica
I equip my Groucho mask and dunce hat for good measure, and walk away whistling innocently.

5 & 5

These rolls will be the death of me.
Dudesoft

halibabica / Rashers
Oooo! Failed by 1 point!
Hahn McAvian returns to his booth, and before he can spot the missing items, Groucho Marx is in front of him. Unfortunately, Hahn McAvian is suspicious of the portly imposter and raises his flashlight.
"It's you again! Get -YAWN- out of here, this is private property!" Hahn shouts. "Don't make me call the cops."
Behind Hahn, the house has reformed to it's normal glory.

-Hexatona and Shinan are now awake. With full HP.

Hexatona / Milo
Milo the mouse wakes up in a dark room. There are loud noises of motors and engines. Squeaky wheels and banging sounds soon follow. Eventually, Milo's eyes adapt to the surroundings, and he finds himself in a small room filled with robots. Across the room is Wilton the Wolf. Wilton does not seem to notice Milo.

Shinan / Wilton
Wilton awakes in a dark room that stinks of motor oil and new paint. It takes a while to discern what is around him, but a few robots bump into him and that clears that up.
The room Wilton is in is very dimly lit, filled with jostling robots, and Wilton can smell 4 things.
To the North, he can smell fresh pine.
To the East, he can smell fresh popcorn.
To the South, he can smell freshly cooked turkey.
To the West, he can smell fizzy soda pop.
There is also the slight smell of mouse, but Wilton cannot see Milo. The other smells crowd out Milo's smell location as well.
halibabica
"Prewvate propewrty of mine!" I mutter to myself. I slink off to wait somewhere with a view of Hahn and the control booth.

6 & 6

Just kill me now
I grunt at the robots and try to get through them towards the smell of Turkey (or was it turkey?)

5+5=10
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Line up a shot on ol' Wolfie while he's distracted!

"See ya round, Hombre"

2+3=5
Dudesoft

halibabica / Rashers
Rashers trips over his own two hooves and falls into the security barricade.
-5 Damage!
Hahn McAvian seems satisfied with this and sits down in his booth. The oddly comforting music lets him relax instantly. Feeling a troublesome yawn come over him, Hahn reaches for his Sleep-Away Pills. Finding nothing, he blinks a few times too many. Each blink, his eyelids becoming increasingly heavy.
Within seconds, Hahn falls asleep. His head slams hard against the desk inside his booth so that his jaw is left dangling over the edge. A train of drool sliding out of his beak.
+1 Plot Point for a peaceful disposal of the security guard!
(Rashers is at 1 HP)

Shinan / Wilton
Getting towards the south end of the room is made incredibly difficult by the robots bumping into Wilton. The robots seem to be moving in erratic manners as if they have no idea where to go next.
Wilton finds himself soon pressed face-first against the West wall. Here, he smells fizzy soda pop clearly. There are a variety of aromatic flavours. Root Beer, Cream Soda, Cola, Cherry Cola, to name a few.
Also, Wilton notices that there is a dim rectangle of light on the wall. Like the edges of a door. There is no handle, but the door-shape seems to budge with enough effort. It will require a Break Down Door roll to open.

Hexatona / Milo
Milo pulls out his Revolver in the dim light and spots an opening when Wilton gets crammed against the West wall. The robots leave a wide opening, and Milo barely has to aim to make this shot.
-5 Damage to Wilton! (rolled 4+1 damage)
+1 Plot Point!
When I get shot I quickly turn around and ready my boot.

"Show yourself, are you a man or a mouse?"

(I could also do a casual backwards kick at the door to possibly break it down and let in more light)

2+5=7
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Hey, I resemble that remark, you lout! Come 'n get me!"

Milo starts pouring some oil on the ground in front of him and baking away from Wilton.

4+2=6
halibabica
"Oof...tewnight is not my night."

I try to search Hahn for anything useful he may be carrying, but I take a sleep-away pill and wash it down with some coffee first.

1 & 1

I can't make this shit up.
Dudesoft

Shinan / Wilton
With a boot in hand, Wilton gives the door a swift and powerful kick. Light floods the little room. Suddenly it is evident that robots are FILLING the room. No wonder it was so hard to cross! They all appear to be structured vaguely the same. Core bodies atop a single wheeled leg. A variety of arms built to hold a variety of items sprout from the sides of the bodies.

Hexatona / Milo
Milo, being the clever little mouse that he is, begins setting a trap of oil. However, the sudden light blinds Milo for a second. He accidentally squirts oil on some nearby robots, causing one of them to run over Milo with a wheeled leg!
-3 Damage!

halibabica / Rashers
With a nearly squandered perfect roll, Rashers discovers a host of items on the sleepy guard's person!
+Taser (1d6+2 Damage)
+Ring of Keys
+Sleeping Mask
+Sleeping Cap
+Ear Plugs
+Cracker Snack
+Pillow of Feathers
+Sleeping Pills
+Alarm Clock
+Chamomile Tea

What a steal!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I feel contented to say, that Toon is about having fun more than anything else. Dying, losing, making others lose, it's all about the gags. You guys are doing great! Never forget you're the RMN equivalent of Looney Tunes.

Also, I'm going to include a link to the Adventure Start in my posts. That way you can easily check your stats, inventory and all that good stuff.
halibabica
Far as I'm concerned, I can't squander random chance. But what a steal indeed. O_O

Willing to bet one of the keys on the ring is for the house, I head to the front and try to get inside.

2 & 1
Dudesoft
I know, it's funny. All those confrontation rolls and then a perfect score for stealing. Hehe
halibabica
On a helpless sleeping target, no less.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Oi, luv, today is just not my day."

Fondly regard family photo

4+3=7
Do I see the mouse within this group of unholy robots? If I do I throw my boot at him.

If not I turn around to look into the room I just bashed the door in for.

3+1=4
Dudesoft

halibabica / Rashers
Indeed, one of the keys on the ring does open the front door. Rashers even finds the right key on the first attempt! Ah. Triumph. The lock opens with such a click that feels like the first time it had ever been used. Rashers seems to be the first critter to set foot in the new house. And those other two idiots are nowhere to be seen. Probably turned tail at the fence.
+1 Plot Point for discovering the vestibule.
The Vestibule is luxuriously painted in eggshell white. The room is a thin rectangular shape. In all four corners, there are small platforms with Ming vases. In the center of the room, there is a circular elevator platform. The platform has a red button embedded into the floor, for ease of use.
Rashers is facing South.
To the North, is the exit.
To the East, is a doorway leading into what looks to be a sitting room.
To the South, is a wall with a majestic painting of local bazillionaire, Moolfred Funbags.
To the West, is a doorway leading into another room with some comfy armchairs in the corners and a strange apparatus in the middle.

Hexatona / Milo
Milo spends the turn massaging his injury and reminiscing. His dreamy demeanor and passive posture have rendered him semi-invisible amidst the sea of robots.

Shinan / Wilton
Where the gunshot came from, remains a mystery to Wilton. The whirring robots conceal Milo entirely. No hint or evidence clues the Wolf as to where it came from. Possibly one of the darn robots?
So, turning on his heel, Wilton the Wolf pokes his head into the next room over. It's a pretty interesting room. There's a comfy-looking chair in the north two corners. In the south-west corner is a real lavish lazy chair. There are a total of six Ming vases in this room. They seem strewn about the corners and odd places. Some kind of misled attempt at making the place seem fancy.
One Ming vase is directly in front of Wilton.
Most importantly; in the middle of the room is a strange-looking machine. A tall cylindrical machine of chrome. Dazzling lights sit in dormant positions. Tubes of bubbling water churn gently. There appears to be a record player on the south-facing side of the machine.