BUN-BO FORUM RPG

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Start of Adventure / Character Sheets

halibabica / Rashers
Rashers is surrounded by jostling robots. They are bumping into each other during erratic movement patterns. The room is lit by an open door facing WEST, and to the SOUTH there is a small mouse-shaped hole in the wall.
The West exit is swimming with motion and music. Disco music or some such nonsense. Occasionally a record comes pinwheeling into the room that Rashers is standing.

Hexatona / Milo
As Milo settles into a reclining chair, bowls of various snacks pulled close, a giant flat-screen television begins to emerge rapidly from the floor...

Shinan / Wilton
Wilton leaps into action. The flurry of blows is so rapid, that a cloud of dust picks up and surrounds both Wilton and the record player. They are in a Fight.
Wilton easily dispatches the machine, dismantling the trapped device entirely.

The Disco Music has ended!

However, one last record fires off at a random angle...

Hahn McAvian
Hahn pokes a curious beak towards the ruckus in the music room, but a stray record clocks him in the head.
CRACK!
Which sends Hahn McAvian staggering backwards through the Vestibule. On his backwards journey, Hahn steps accidentally on the elevator button which activates the spring-loaded elevator device. However, as Hahn is halfway off the platform, it only manages to send him cartwheeling into the room opposite the music room; the television room!
As he cartwheels backwards, Hahn is caught by the rapidly elevating television, which launches him into the ceiling.
CRASH!

Hahn McAvian is now a pancake plastered to the ceiling. He will be unconscious for 3 Turns. None of you have noticed his presence.

The television begins to play a cartoon about a serpent, a cow and a frog in the Wild Wilds in the West.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
I narrow my eyes at the mouse-shaped hole and the ruckus in the room to the west. I make my way to the music room door and peek inside.

2 & 5
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Oh sweet I love this one! *munch munch munch*"

Continues Eating and watching!

After my victory I stand on the corpse of the record playing machine and howl loudly. Then I leave the room through the door closest to me (and I "accidentally" topple another of the vases. If there are any left at this point).

1+3=4
Dudesoft

halibabica / Rashers
Rashers looks into the doorway and finds a room littered with records stuck in the walls or broken across the floor. There are several ming vases and sitting chairs.
In the middle of the room, Rashers can see Wilton looming over a pile or rubble. Wilton is howling loudly.

Hexatona / Milo
As Milo continues to watch the tv, a robot rushes into the room.
It asks, "Junior... don't... you... have... anything... better... to... do... than... watch... television???" before lunging towards Milo with grasping arms.
Milo acts quick and thwacks the robot across the head with a bowl of popcorn!
-6 Damage!
The robot crumbles to the ground in a pile of rubbish.
+1 Plot Point!

Shinan / Wilton
WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP!
As another vase crashes to the ground, an alarm sounds.
A cleaning robot swiftly arrives on the scene to clean up. The zooming, meandering robot runs over Rashers (who is standing in the nearest doorway from the robot room) and deals -1 Damage!
The cleaning robot then attempts to run over Wilton, but fails to do so. The robot quickly begins to get rid of the mess.
Meanwhile, another robot... a Security Robot arrives by the same route as the Cleaning Robot! It runs over Rashers, dealing -4 Damage!
It promptly attacks Wilton with a club fist, dealing -7 Damage!
The Security Robot shouts, "Danger! Danger! Danger!" between siren sounds.

Hahn McAvian is a pancake plastered to the ceiling. He will be unconscious for 2 Turns. None of you have noticed his presence.

*I forgot to award Hexatona 1 Plot Point for finding the TV Room. This has been fixed!*
halibabica
"Oof, I shewd have knewn. But pewrhaps I can uuse this!" I pull out my smart phone and load up my Li'l Stinker © Robo Hacker App, and attempt to instruct another robot to attack Wilton.

3 & 1
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Aww, shucks, nuthin's good on anyway..."

Set up bear trap by door I came in on.

"High voltage, when we touch, when we kiss"

I try to smooch the security bot. And also bite its head off.

6+4=10
Dudesoft

halibabica / Rashers
With a quick poke of the phone screen, Rashers sends the nearby Cleaning Robot whirling around towards Wilton.
The Cleaning Robot smashes into Wilton with full force. Meanwhile, Wilton attempts to plant a big fat kiss on the Security Robot. A kiss with teeth in.
CRASH!!!!
The two robots make the bread, and Wilton becomes the gooey inners of a metaphorical marmalade sandwich.
-5 Damage! Wilton has Fallen Down! (He will return in 3 Turns!)
+1 Plot Point for making Wilton Fall Down!

Hexatona / Milo
As the wiley mouse sets his bear trap, he struggles against the immense tensile strength of it. A few wobbly moments later, and Milo is suddenly trapped inside the iron jaws!
CLAMP!
-4 Damage!
It will require a successful Disarm Trap skill roll to escape the trap! Or 1 Turn of struggling.

Shinan will regain consciousness in 3 Turns!
Hahn McAvian will regain consciousness in 1 Turn!
halibabica
"Pewrfect! And now for the mewse..."

I make my way to the mouse-shaped hole and try to see inside.

3 & 4
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
I will Struggle!!

"Aw, Chili Con Sarnit"

Dudesoft
halibabica / Rashers
There is a kitchen beyond the mouse-shaped hole. Rashers can also hear someone struggling.

Hexatona / Milo
Milo wiggles and curses and does not free himself. However Next Turn, he will escape the trap.

Shinan will be KO for 2 Turns!
Hahn McAvian falls from the ceiling and re-inflates from his pancake form. He wobbles to his feet and begins to shake off the delirium...
halibabica
"Aha...time tew set a mewse trap!"

I open my Bag of Dinner to reveal the most succulent, aromatic, pristine block of Swiss cheese imaginable. I crush a sleeping pill all over it and set it on the other side of the hole.

6 & 2
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
(Dammit, how do I keep missing that this updated!)

Struggle

"Almost got in now..."

Dudesoft

halibabica / Rashers
With devilish scheming across his face, Rashers carefully places a large chunk of cheese. Then, with the calculated expression of a surgeon, Rashers sprinkles the contents of a sleeping pill across the trap. Ensuring that the mouse would have no safe surface, Rashers reaches down and rubs the sleeping powder into the cheese.
With the trap completely ready, Rashers stands up and rubs his nose.
A satisfied chuckle begins to roll out of his lips, and then he falls asleep.
Rashers is asleep for 3 Turns!

Hexatona / Milo
Bracing against the trap, Milo makes one final strain. Stretched like an elastic, Milo's foot snaps free. In an instant, Milo tumbles erratically across the room towards the front door.

Hahn McAvian
The security guard is unaware of any player's position, and seems really sleepy. Suddenly, Milo the Mouse rolls straight into him!
"Heeeyyyy... You're not supposed to be here!" Hahn shouts, as he reaches to grab the mouse.

Shinan will be back in 1 Turn!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Hey! That's what I've been trying to tell you! That guy broke in!"

Fast Talk - Point over his shoulder, and while his back is turned, give him the ol vanishing act and run into the room with all the robots.

halibabica
Falling for Your Own Traps 101

Lol XD
Dudesoft
halibabica / Rashers
Is slumped against the South door of the robot room.
Wake up in 2 Turns!

Shinan / Wilton
Yawns awake. What a nap!

Hexatona / Milo
The Fast Talk is a pure failure. So much so that, Milo needs to make a wild gesture with his arms to make it sound believable. Doing so, Milo knocks over a Ming vase!
CRASH!
"Speak for yourself!" Hahn retorts as he grabs for Milo.
However, as Hahn is about to grab Milo, the sirens go off. The West wall, (behind the TV) opens up to reveal the Robot Room.
WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP! WHOOP!
Then, a Cleaning Robot zooms past Milo, and runs over Hahn.
-2 Damage to Hahn McAvian!
A security robot follows suit and thwacks Hahn McAvian with his night wand.
-4 Damage to Hahn McAvian!
While the security guard and robot exchange blows, Milo slips around the Cleaning Robot, and runs into the dark Robot Room. Which is now illuminated on the East and West side, as well as a small sliver of light coming from the South, and a pillar of light coming from above.
The darkness of the room is more like a dimness.
Milo can see a sleeping Rashers. But more importantly, a succulent square of aromatic cheese lies at Rashers' feet. Mmmm...
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Milo simply is unable to resist cheese, no matter the circumstance.

"Oh Dios Mio!! Sweet Ambrosia of the gods! Om nom nomm"