BUN-BO FORUM RPG

I totally thought I was still unconscious.

4+4=8

I don't think I ever left the room I was in. I'm not entirely sure where I am right now. But I am again trying to leave through the door I tried to leave through earlier.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Shinan / Wilton
Wilton enters a dining room. There is a large table with chairs around it. On top sits a succulent turkey dinner. Untouched, and freshly cooked. There is no one in the room, but Wilton can hear a scuffle coming from the dining room's other open door frame.
To be simple, the room has 6 exits.
North-West, the music room (where you came from)
North, the roll-up doorway that leads to the Central Robot Room
North-East, the doorway leading to the sounds of a fight.
East, an unopened door.
South, an unopened door that has a cat-door flap.
West, an unopened door.

For ease of reference, this is the map of the first floor:

Rashers will wake up in 1 Turn.

Hexatona / Milo
Without hesitation, the mouse runs his nose along the length of the poisoned cheese. After a moment to smack his lips together, Milo swallows the cheese whole. An expression of elation quivers across Milo's face. And then, he keels over.
Milo will wake up in 3 Turns!
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
SLEEPING INTENSIFIES
Dudesoft
author=halibabica
SLEEPING INTENSIFIES

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Let me just say having that visual guide is exceedingly helpful
6+6=12

I sit down for Turkey dinner.
Dudesoft
Welp!
Should close this chapter of my life properly...

Shinan / Wilton
As Wilton sits down and begins to carve into the turkey dinner, a section of the wall rolls up! A Milo the Mouse-shaped hole flying up into the ceiling.
Behind the doorway, a robot zooms throughRashers and Milo!
+1 Damage to Rashers and Milo!
Rashers and Milo are slapped AWAKE!
With swift efficiency, the robot slaps a forkful of turkey from Wilton's hand.
"This... Is... For... Display... Only...!" the robot chimes, before zooming back into the hole in the wall. The robot knocks Milo and Rashers into the Kitchen, and the wall door slams shut.

Rashers and Milo are now in the Kitchen, and are Awake.
halibabica
"Buh-buh-buh-buh-WUH?!" I hastily take in my situation and let my reflexes take over. I taser the mouse (in self-defense)!

3 & 6
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"NOBODY MOVE, HOMBRES!"

Shoot them while nobody is moving

"My dinner!" I stand up bewildered and loud, pick up a chair and hurl it at the newcomers.

3+3=6
Dudesoft
halibabica / Rashers
In his haste to act, Rashers fumbles with his taser and it clumsily flies through the air,
While frantically grabbing for it, Rashers manages to hit the weapon's trigger, which immediately sends a bright blue spark coursing over the business end. While doing so, Rashers receives a smart shock! It then tumbles end over end towards Milo.
+3 Damage to Rashers!

Hexatona / Milo
With devious decisive action, Milo spins out his revolver and levels it with the wolf. A perfect shot is aimed and fired. Unfortunately, a weaponized taser comes tumbling in the way, and takes the bullet with admirable gusto.
A small spark spits out of the damaged weapon and nicks Milo on the cheek.
+2 Damage to Milo!

Shinan / Wilton
In a fury of action, Wilton spins around to hurl the chair in his angry hands. Suddenly, mid-swing, a damaged taser comes hurling in his direction. As if propelled by a missile. It lands squarely in his opened armpit, sending a lightning storm internally. It is so potent, Wilton turns pitch black and his skeleton illuminates bright white.
+8 damage to Wilton!
While this is happening, the chair that was intended for the opposite end of the room is hurled straight into the air instead. It lands on Wilton's charred head with a deafening thud.
+2 Damage to Wilton!
A silent moment passes as the taser drops to the ground, shattering into a million useless pieces.
The soot instantly tumbles free of Wilton.

Everyone has 1 HP.
THE GAME ENDS WHEN ALL ARE DEAD, OR ONE REMAINS.
"Let's resolve this the way our ancestors did.

Rock, Paper, Scissors. On three..."

5+4=9

(Wilton picks rock)
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
*fondly regards family photo*

"Ah fine. I am totally burning this house to the ground if I lose though. One, Two..."

4 + 5 = 9

I'll let Dudesoft pick what I pick based on my roll

halibabica
"Yew prewpose we pewt aside our diffewrences and leave this complewtly up tew chance?!"

I narrow my eyes at the pair of them for a moment.

"...all roight."

4 & 2

ditto from hexatona
Dudesoft
Rashers, Wilton and Milo
Three bastard burglars stare intensely around at each other. The air still dry and prickly from the taser.
Slowly, the three of them close the distance between each other and huddle in a circle.
Their paws and hooves stamp into their individual awaiting palms.
One...
Two...
THREE!
All together, they reveal balled fists for Rock.
At once they turn to the person on their right and punch them in the face.
+1 Damage to Rashers, Wilton and Milo!
In unison, like dominos, they fall to the ground. A stillness passes the time.
Then, as the morning sunshine began to glimmer in the window, a head poked curiously into the kitchen. Haha McAvian's sleepy gaze spotted the three home Invaders, and casually began to arrest their unresisting bodies.
As he dragged the trio to the front door, Wilton's twitching foot knocked over a vase.
The house errupted with the same siren. A couple robots came rushing out of the central robot room to investigate and clean the mess.
However, Hahn miserably set his shoulders and continued towards the front door. Muttering dark somethings to himself.
When Hahn at last reached the refuge of the front porch, he found a startling sight. There, standing on the front steps, was a mole in a shabby grey suit. Carrying a brown briefcase and tightening a thin brown tie, the mole appeared quite official.
Adjusting five inch thick glasses over his squinty eyes, the mole surveyed the situation.
"Ah, it appears you managed the night then?"
Hahn hefted his prisoners out the door and grunted.
"Are you the only person here who is...erm... Awake?" the mole gave the prisoners a weary glance.
"Yeah. Seems so."
At once the mole brightened up and reached into his briefcase. Producing a set of keys, he said, "Then it is my deepest pleasure to announce you the clear winner of the contest!"
Hahn McAvian, the security guard in charge of the house in said contest, looked incredulously around himself. "What?"
The mole wordlessly placed the keys into Hahn's unresisting hand. Like a teacher awarding a gold star to a grade schooler's report paper.
"Please enjoy your new house, it is state of the art! And we do thank you for participating in this little game."
Slowly, Hahn examined the keys. "What?" he repeated.
The mole ignored him, or perhaps was far too enthralled in the moment to notice. "Yes, look at those self-cleaning windows. The service robots are extremely proactive. Did you know there is a fully automated tennis court in the back? The beds upstairs even have a built-in massage feature. Truly, the House of the Future."
The mole gave Hahn a glowing expression. Hahn returned it with a tired scowl.
"Tell you what," Hahn said levelly. "It's all yours."
A pair of keys smacked into the mole's glasses. They fell from his face and broke on the deck. At once, an alarm errupted and a cleaning robot zoomed over the mole. Getting efficiently to work.
Hahn continued to drag his captives towards the guard booth.

A week later, Wilton, Rashers and Milo stood in line holding trays. They all wore uniforms of black and white stripes. It all worked out in the end. They had found a nice place to spend the winter, and the beds were half decent. The price was right, and today was pancake day.

THE END

20 Plot Points each for completing!
Scores:
Shinan - 23
halibabica - 27
Hexatona - 23
Bonus! +7 Plot Points for Shinan and Hexatona. Tied for Second Place.
+13 Plot Points for halibabica for First Place!

Final Scores:
Shinan - 30
halibabica - 40
Hexatona - 30
(Refer to the OP to a link to Toon System for information on spending your Plot Points. Or PM me.)
Dudesoft
That is the end of Season 1. Evidence dictates that I need to take a break from Bun-Bo RPG for a little while!
halibabica
My only regret is not using Rashers' unexpectedly high Life Heavy Thing to try and flip the house (with everyone inside it). And not setting a trap with that "interesting" magazine. >:3

That was lots of fun, in spite of setbacks. Thanks for the game, Dudes! Enjoy a well-earned break!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Bitchin - I love pancake day. I am still going to burn down that house when I get out though"

Thnks Dudes ;) Have a good ressst!
Dudesoft
I had fun with Season 1, and am ready to start up Season 2!
This time around, we're going to the distant past of Forest City; back to the age of Dorks and Dragons! Grab you 1d6, because this cartoon adventure is about get medeval on your butts!

Anyone who needs help making a character, let me know. The Character Creator and Rules are..
HERE.

Once we have at *max* 4 players; I'll get this Toon Adventure under way!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
So, we have to make new characters?