"kentona is a boys name, and it is pronounced Kenton A, not 'ken-tonah'!"
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
author=kentona
"I was relevant, once, back before 2011."

alternatively

"kentona is a boys name, and it is pronounced Kenton A, not 'ken-tonah'!"

the first line sounds like me too
"Roses aren't always red; sometimes violets are blue. I bought these flowers earlier, and they're definitely not for you."

I'd be happy with having the same sprite as in the Christmas Card game.
author=suzy_cheesedreams
"Roses aren't always red; sometimes violets are blue. I bought these flowers earlier, and they're definitely not for you."

So beautiful, my heart withers at the sentiment.
As long as YDS does not have anything to do with this, you can put me in, too.

Only thing I want is: Give me a valentine that is good looking.
AkarithePeanut
A lazy teenager's spirit in a mid 20 adult's body
Any typical-youngster sprite is ok to me, I want to be surrounded by Aya from Mad Father

And Viola from The Witch´s House

I want to say: "I finally get to confess my love! Viola, Aya, I love both of you, become my wives!!!"

Aya: "Stop sir, I don´t like you!"

Viola: "Can I go home now?"
I was going to hold off on this one, but it's a Valentines Card. So I would like to join it. I honestly don't mind what you make me say as long as it's something nice, or sprite you use for me. I am not good with Valentine Greetings anyway. Just remember I am woman.
Oh my, this looks fun! I wanna participate as well. xD

Hmm, my line shall be "Rpg making is like food for the soul. Please, join me in celebrating the beauty of it."

Hmm, I would like my sprite to be a boy with long golden hair if that's okay. xD
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
"Valentine's day is also a day to treasure friendship, so make sure to give your friends a hug or two!"
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
I'd like to join too.

I would like to be a green slime monster.

I would say: "It's my birthday! Forget about kissing, gimme PRESENTS!"

Is it really my birthday? You'll never know. I'm mysterious like that. (don't add this second line :P )
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
author=Starmage
Oh my, this looks fun! I wanna participate as well. xD

Hmm, my line shall be "Rpg making is like food for the soul. Please, join me in celebrating the beauty of it."

Hmm, I would like my sprite to be a boy with long golden hair if that's okay. xD

Heya! I remember greeting you when you first popped into RMN! Let me take a look at you.

*glances up and down while Starmage feels incredibly awkward*

Look at how much you've grown! You even have makerscore and all!

They grow so fast...

EDIT: shoot, sorry about the double post, it's been a while. I'll go back to my corner now...
@iddalai - Hahah! *blushes in awkwardness* yes of course, I also recall your warm welcomes! xDD I guess I've really been enjoying my time here in RMN that I did not notice the few makerscores I've earned xDD :D

Believe me though, I feel like i"m still as newb as before x(( xD
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
"Love is great. But you know what's better? Dexreth amulets. Speaking of which, have you got any?"
Please make me a statue.

"I may not feel anything, but I'll protect you if I can."
*wiggles around*
"Ok, maybe I need more practice"
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.

"Where oh where is my Liberlove.. sigh, never mind, you'll do. Wanna show me your elbow? <3"
Ooh, sign me up Frogge. Not quite sure what my quote would be, somethin funky tho. *insert Earthbound here*
Just wondering, is this still being worked on? I've noticed that most of the work's been going towards that road trip game in RM2000 lately, with not much even mentioned of this project.
Mostly just checking to see if it's still on the radar.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=lavendersiren
Just wondering, is this still being worked on? I've noticed that most of the work's been going towards that road trip game in RM2000 lately, with not much even mentioned of this project.
Mostly just checking to see if it's still on the radar.

Sadly, currently not. I do want to return to it asap, mainly considering this was just a mini project and the main one I actually want to host is a halloween one, and I don't want people not signing up for that one because I abondoned the valentines project.
it's okay.

i'm used to rejection on valentine's day.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=kentona
it's okay.

i'm used to rejection on valentine's day.

dear ketona,

you are married and have kids you do not have the right to say this

love, the singles of rmn