[MAFIA] RMNRONPA (ROLEPLAY)

#Tomatoe Crate

It looks dried so whatever happened was hours ago

#Sugar

It looks like ordinary sugar.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Looks at the sugar intently, then backs away suddenly.

"Umm, guys - keep the hell away from the sugar. Don't touch it, don't breathe it, don't anything. It's mixed with cyanide."
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Also, Cave, I don't know how you got that onto a piece of bread but I highly recommend you go wash your hands right bloody now. Hell, I will too."

#Go Wash Hands in the Kitchen
(For future reference on things such as these, when you eat something please tell me what you eat~)
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
#Returns to Cafeteria

"Cripes, I think we should be making our own meals from now on."

Taps feet, and thinks.

#Leaves Room, and drags Gourd with him.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
(O_O)

"Can you get cyanided through your hands?!? Waaah!"

#wash hands

"Hmm...did we check everything?"

#move to public bathroom

#inspect lockers

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
"I don't get it..if the hammer didn't kill him..How did someone make him drown? Were they just REALLY STRONG???"

#move to sauna

#look in jay's pockets
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
#Go to the Infirmary

#Look at the shelves, see if I can find where that cyanide came from.
Aneko looked at what was going on in the kitchen. The talk between hex and cave wondering why hexatona seemed so panicked while they were looking around. "Hey what's up? What did I miss while I was chillin in the kitchen?" She asked

Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
(psst, nobody is in the kitchen right now - we all left... i think)
#Move to the sauna

"Find anything...?"
(Meant I followed you x.x sorry)
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
(THESE ARE REALLY SOME DEEP POCKETS)
#Jay's deep pockets

Nothing of interest

#Cabinets

There is a bottle labeled cyanide in the cabinets

(I was going to start the trial tonight but I'm too tired, I'll start it in the morning sorry)
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
"Hi Aneko! From the looks of things, it appears as if we have multiple troublemakers afoot. Not really sure why Hexatona left in such a huff, though."

"I've not found nothing. We're lacking some key piece of evidence..I don't really feel like we have enough information to determine what happened. I think the truth is going to have to be dragged out during the trial. Oh...also..."

Cave whisper something to Gourd.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
"I suppose there are still a few places left unchecked..."

#move to student classrooms
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
# AND THEN I INSPECT THEM!!!!!!!!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
#Moves toward Aneko

"Sorry I left in a hurry, I only partially caught your question. There was cyanide in the sugar, don't touch it. I went to the infirmary, and there was a bottle there."

"I don't think any one person did all this. Hell, I don't know what to make of half of any of this stuff. The hardest part of this whole thing is going to be determining which evidence is relevant.

"Does anyone have any other ideas on what to look for?"
"What kind of game-?!" I growl as cave leaves the room.

This whole thing has begun to fester and I need answers. Maybe it's time to stop lying about my apprehension. Was it time to admit it? I had claimed that no one would ever kill one of our classmates, but deep down I knew I was wrong. I know that *someone* would and I think I know why.

I am tired of this game. Lying is detestable and it drains at me. Oh, Jay... Did I even know you?