[MAFIA] RMNRONPA (ROLEPLAY)

I go looking for the others.

#Move to infirmary

Eventually, I find myself in front of Hex and Aneko. It's clear that I had been crying again very recently.

"We should... watch Jay's motive video. Er, or maybe all of the videos, I dunno. I wanna see his though."
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Might as well. I've got nothing else."

#AV Room, see if there are any motive videos still there.
"Ah, ha ha... I actually have all of the videos save for yours." I wince apologetically.

#Move to AV Room
#Watch Jay's Motive video
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"How did you get those? And, for that matter, why don't you have mine?"
#Classroom Inspection

Nothing of importance

#JJJ7's Video Tape

When Gourd enters the tape a video pops up made especially for Jay he hears Bunneary's voice as a monologue.

"Poor Jay, living in a world where nobody supported him, not even his beloved family. All the photographs he took of them all with love even though they didn't agree his hobby should become his occupation."

The video shows Jay's house on fire with burned photos and a couple familiar parts of bodies poking out of some fallen rubble of the burning house.

"So maybe it isn't so bad that I ended up burning those photos and his past. After all, he made it here all by himself, why would he need those old photos and family that never did anything for him? Perhaps I did him a favor, maybe getting out of here isn't his priority after all."
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Well, I don't know what I expected to find here, but I can't see how this, or any of these, will be relevant to us."
Before you can do anything else the broadcaster turns on.

"Alright people, investigation time is over! You've had plenty of time~ Go to the elevator and meet me in the trial room."

The elevator is quiet as everyone looks at each other suspiciously. So much has happened, JJJ7 is dead, somebody has been messing with cyanide, and they have yet to link the murder with anyone. It could be any of them.

When the elevator stops they come into a large room with podiums circling around. Each podium has a face of each person, the people who are dead have a red spray-painted X on their face. Bunneary is in on a huge throne not fitting her body at the back of the room.

"Get into your places everyone~ let the trial begin."

(Thanks Gourd for the picture)

Known Evidence:
Jay was hit over the head with a hammer presumably to knock him out, however, the injury would not be enough to knock him out.
Jay's camera and bag were found in the laundry room and it seems he had dropped it in there.
Jay's dresser in his room was knocked down and splintered and he had a note on his desk telling him to go to the laundry room.
Jay's death was caused by drowning at 3:32 am.
The sugar was mixed with cyanide in a hurry.
In the hallway of the kitchen, it looks like somebody was trying to run out and tripped over a potted plant.
There was blood on the bottom of the box full of tomatoes indicating someone hit it.
Gourds Hammer is gone.
The hammer uses seems to be kind of old.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"I'm not really sure where we should begin talking. Does someone maybe want to put forth a case they're confident about as a basis of discussion?"
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Cave looks up, putting her finger to her chin

"Hm....Oh! I know! How about we get a big old hat, and everyone writes down what they did last night, and we put the pieces of paper in the hat, and then someone reads them?"
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"...Why the hat?"
"I was asleep most of the night, and when I couldn't sleep I was messing with my sewing kit to patch up my gloves." Aneko said crossing her arms over her chest still not fully sure of what happened she missed a lot of the investigation and only know about the Cyanide and that Jay had died. Thankfully the rabbit caught her up on things so she wasn't fully in the dark.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Hexatona
"...Why the hat?"

"Duh! If we go one by one, people might change their stories based on what other people have said!"
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Ah, that is quite clever. I guess just... hand them (PM) them to Bunneary..?"
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
#Scribbles a note down, hands it to Bunneary.
"I already told mine but ill go ahead and do it too"she said scribbling a note
#hands it to bunneary
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
"Oh come on. Like we can trust the bear rabbit thing! It's just gonna eat the notes! Just pass it to the person to your left or something!"
"Although I hate that bunny, I'm certain she would not cheat in this respect. We can trust her to follow the rules of her game if nothing else."

#Write on a note and hand it to Bunneary
"After this, it might be smart to see if we can track where Jay was throughout last night."
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
"Just waiting on Cave, Dudesoft, and Huni."