MAFIA: IS THIS WEREWOLF? [MAFIA]

I'd be okay with voting piano today. His outburst came on really suddenly and subsided very quickly. It just felt weird.
also why do I keep getting the page breaks ;w;
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
#lynch lockez I'm voting lockez because I am pissed at him
Damn, i just left to buy groceries and now there's like 30 new posts.

Could someone explain me why demon reveling his role would confirm he's a townie?
@JJ It doesn't, really. We're risking losing a town power role if we lynch him, but he could very well be scum at this point. The claim is pretty convenient because in many cases it seems like it can be confirmed, but there's plenty of potential weirdness that could make him seem innocent when he's not.

tl;dr you should vote for LockeZ bc you're pissed
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Claims are never confirmation. They're just something that people use as an incentive not to vote them because, "Hey, I'm useful to town."
You know, Maybe the mayor had a secret? Maybe the mayor daughter was a werewolf!? Though this is just theory I have no real reason to assume that @JJ is the werewolf though. HOWEVER! It would be a great plot twist haha
Also note that it isn't easy to fake a role. If I had lied, and their was another bodyguard in game, I could easily be called out for lying.

Not sure the odds of a bodyguard + bulletproof both being in the same game but yeah.

I'll defend myself night 1, and you can easily lynch me later if you still think I am scum at that time.
author=pianotm
There's no consideration for the possibility that he might be making a legit town claim.

My consideration is that I'm still voting against LockeZ. I believe demon's claim, although I don't think it 100% confirms him.
(0) Cave: JJJ7, LockeZ
(0) Gourd: pianotm
(3) LockeZ: psy)wombats, psy_wombats, aneko, cave
(0) JJJ7: Cave, pianotm,
(0) Jero: psy_wombats, LockeZ
(0) HuniBear: JJJ7
(1) pianotm: JJJ7
(0) Gourd: demonlord5000, Cave
(2) demonlord5000: Cave, LockeZ, pianotm, jeroen_sol,
(1) psy_wombats: pianotm

With 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch
pianotm
I canceled my vote on psy.
I AM pretty pissed at lockez, but demon's claim feels like the typical tactic one uses when cornered, but the thing is, it didn't felt like he was in that kind of situation yet, so i don't really get why would he do something like that so early on.

#cancel
#Lynch demonlord

Also, i never heard of a bodyguard that can protect himself.
pianotm
Give me a good reason why LockeZ voting with CAVE makes him the best day one lynch candidate. LockeZ's day one votes are always bloodthirsty strikes at the first viable candidate someone mentions. I see no difference, here.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
demon was going to be lynched if he didn't claim. i believe muffle would do something like make a bodyguard that can self-protect. the bit about the vig sounds like a weird detail that I don't see him making up. also im mad at lockez
pianotm
Cave was scum last game. No, that doesn't preclude the possibility that he's scum this time, but LockeZ always does this. Why is he suddenly supposed to play differently this game because the person he's voting with duped him during the last game?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
we're pissed at him
@Hunibear: Welcome back, thoughts on scum?

@JJJ: He definitely was that far gone.

@piano: "I don't like their vote" is about all I'm going to have on D1 -- he had no hesitation following cave when I had a /lot/ of hesitation following cave, and we're supposed to be in the same sitatuation. Do you have other, better candidates? I'm not willing to go after Jeroen because he's 1) sleeping and 2) playing townishly (seems to grasp at D1 straws a lot like demon). I might consider JJJ if his misinterpretation of demon's claim seems willful. Not sure it is.

Also, I don't doubt demon can target himself.
pianotm
So, my current choice is LockeZ or demonlord, and for reasons that have been covered, I don't like either of them.
pianotm
And LockeZ's not around to defend himself.