[MAFIA] PROBLEMS AT THE PRECINCT.

oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
So if Muffle hadn't cancelled for Demonlord on Day 1, Demonlord would've been lynched at the EOD instead of Piano.
It explains why she put that vote back on me when it looked like there was nobody else around to push for it. I feel pretty good about her not being scum now. Scum muffle could have simply gotten me killed, and I don't think anyone would have known it was her power that caused it.

Just to be sure I'd suggest nobody else vote for cap and see if cap gets hammered at eod.
author=Demonlord
It explains why she put that vote back on me when it looked like there was nobody else around to push for it

Yep, this was exactly what I was thinking at that point.

So, if everyone agrees I guess we'll be waiting and maybe discussing until EOD?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Muffle
So, if everyone agrees I guess we'll be waiting and maybe discussing until EOD?

A bit pointless. As it stands, as far as I can tell at least, as long as nobody votes or cancels, Cap will get lynched either way at EOD. Based on yesterday's hammer, Muffle's second vote probably won't show anyways, as long as it doesn't seem to matter, at least.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Basically, I'm pretty sure you can't confirm it to exist unless the person Muffle votes for has one less vote than the most voted person. So say LockeZ has three votes, and Muffle adds a second vote to Cap H, making Cap have two votes in total. We reach EOD, and Muffle's second vote kicks in, tying Cap H and LockeZ. Another scenario is if two people are tied, proobably.
I haven't posted my thoughts about who I think the independent is, so I'll do that in case I get nightkilled.

I did take a guess in the nightchat, and they denied it but that isn't really proof of anything. Of course they are going to deny it regardless if I'm right or not.

When I was in the nightchat with them, they told me they had changed their typing style, so there is no certainty that I'm guessing right. The typing style did strike me as being somewhat logical, so someone like me, psy, cap, or isrieri. Liberty hadn't been active so I think I can rule her out, and I didn't get the sense that it was muffle since she can sometimes be a bit erratic. It could be odd, but the nightchat, but given the activity I don't think so.

My guesses are either isrieri, cap, lockez, or psy. I would worry about the independent after we annihilate scum first because I don't think they have any ability to kill. I ruled out lockez at the time because it felt like a piano/lockez team could exist, but that could have just been piano trying to get close to lockez in order to make us think that way. I got the sense that it might be cap just from the posting style but given the claim that the style was changed I don't know how viable a lead that is.

My strongest guess was isrieri, and I do have a reason for that. He was the first one to even claim that there was an independent in the game, despite the fact that in the opening post it only said that there may or may not be one in the game. It's possible he simply misread it, but that is something I never felt the need to point out until now. Between that and the logical questions, I was thinking it might be him.
I'm pretty sure what would happen is if we don't have enough to lynch, then nobody dies. If muffles power is real, cap will die despite us being one lynch short.
It only works if the person I vote for only needs one more vote. Tying isn't an option. So we need 5 votes to lynch, right? Eight people alive. Let's say 4 people vote LockeZ and 3 people (not including myself as I'm a part of that 8) vote Cap. I can vote Cap and even though it needs 5 votes and I only add as 1, my role will count it as two and it prevents a no lynch as opposed to four people voting for LockeZ and 4 for Cap. If Cap has 2 and LockeZ has 3, and I vote Cap, well that role wouldn't activate so I'd count as a single vote. My role only works if by the EOD I vote someone that won't be lynched because of ONE vote, and it counts as TWO. In general, though, my vote will only count as one. So it's not the whole big mayor deal.
I've never been described as erratic before, me likey XD
So if Cap_H is at 4 votes including myself and no more, then at the EOD my role should kick in counting as a double vote which will then prevent a no lynch thus Cap dying.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
author=demonlord5000
My strongest guess was isrieri, and I do have a reason for that. He was the first one to even claim that there was an independent in the game, despite the fact that in the opening post it only said that there may or may not be one in the game. It's possible he simply misread it, but that is something I never felt the need to point out until now. Between that and the logical questions, I was thinking it might be him.

It weren't me. I was actually going to ask you what questions they asked you about, but I don't know if A) That's allowed, B) You're able to, or C) If that's too meta-game.

I admit I did just kind of assume we had one.
I don't see why I wouldn't be able to. His role blocked my power for the night, but it doesn't prevent me from talking about what happened. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have any killing powers, and I'm actually unsure if hes able to verify if I was telling the truth or not because there was something he didn't want to tell me in case I was scum.

He asked me about my role and to explain how it works since I claimed in thread, and I did.

He then asked me who I was going to use my power on, and I told him it depended on how piano flipped. If piano had flipped town, I would have probably shot psy, and if piano flipped scum (which at the time he had), I was going to shoot lockez.

There was an odd moment where he said to feel free to guess who he was, and I'm unsure who would actually ask that question, but I don't think psy would. He also said he refused to admit or to deny anything, but oddly he went and denied that any of my guesses were correct, which makes me think my reasoning might have been on the right track. My guesses in that chat are basically the same ones I'm giving here.
Isrieri
HA!

If Cap flips scum and LockeZ's the greenie I'm gonna be on cloud nine.
Ooh, that sounds really cool! "Who do you think I am?" It sounds like a serial killer playing a game and finding fun out of the whole thing. It sends shivers down my spine I gotta use that in one of my roleplays xD
I think that question of his is going to lead us on the right track. I feel like discussing this is fine since it's not like it's going to directly lead to anything, and it is not like anyone can confirm if I'm actually being truthful or not.

If scum were to talk about this and lie then the interrogator could quickly claim (assuming it's not a true survivor role), and ought them for it. If it is a true survival role, then the possibility for scum to lie about what happened in the chat does exist.

I just happen to be in a unique situation where I got interrogated and am also one of the most likely town members.
@Muffle: What is the exact name of your role?
I'm a Clean Cheif Superintendent. I didn't think it worth mentioning since I didn't think the name itself would be identifiable, it literally has almost the same stats as Mayor and I've never heard of that role name. But, now you know.
Isrieri
My role is INSPECTOR DETECTOR
WOAH THAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE THAT WAS AWESOME XDD
Ahahaha, that rhymes X3 I wish I got that role instead. Nah, anyways, so is it like, massclaim time or??