[MAFIA] SPY VS. MAFIA II DAY 3

I like Ozzy's idea of not reading the PM that tells you what you are, though I'm thinking of just doing that for the first day being as last time my day one interactions made everyone suspicious of me for the whole game.

I guess I'll give mafia a second try, sign me up.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Milk, you literally joined today. Which means you probably have a post-limit, an issue that frustrated kittenfood had last game. I'm not sure if the issue was ever truly fixed, but, I wish to relay a word of caution.

*Edit: Also, welcome to...

...the Real Mafia Network.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Ah, yeah, Milk is my friend. I'm currently trying to contact Liberty and/or Ankylo to see if they can deal with it and/or have already succeeded in the case of Kittenfood.

Marrend, are you playing? You'd be player #12, then.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Also one more thing for Milk to know, doubleposting is forbidden in the forums. The only exception are the mafia games. On any other thread of the forum, you're only allowed to post once and have to wait for someone else to post something for you to post again.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i post as many times as i want, whenever i want, and how I want. and there's not a single damned thing you can do about it. also I'm useless
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i post as many times as i want, whenever i want, and how I want. and there's not a single damned thing you can do about it. also I'm useless

Oh stop it, you were a great asset to town last time
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=PlatinumAshes
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Oh stop it, you were a great asset to town last game

He's mocking me, PA. My whole playstyle was based on me considering myself useless.

In a way, it's still true, I just played it down a ton.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
oddRABBIT
author=PlatinumAshes
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
He's mocking me, PA. My whole playstyle was based on me considering myself useless.

:::PlatinumAshes' joke:::
:::You:::
I feel like the rules on the original post should include a spoilers'ed copy of regular mafia rules, for those who are unfamiliar (since we have at least one(?) new player). Just in case. Stuff like the existence of deadchat, availability of scumchat, hammer rules, etc.

author=Jeroen_Sol
Especially nowadays with the Discord. Welp is a barren wasteland.

What the fart is a discard?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=pianotm
oddRABBIT
author=PlatinumAshes
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

:::PlatinumAshes' joke:::
:::You:::

...?
In the last game cave actually played, he was scum, and dueled his scum buddy day 1. It resulted in a massive win for town.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
Yeah, Milk's post limiter has been removed, so he should be good.
author=oddRABBIT

They tried to silence me, but you cannot quell the voice of the ancients.
author=oddRABBIT

We've heard THAT before :P
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=AlaskanEmily
author=oddRABBIT
We've heard THAT before :P

Okay, but hopefully it actually works this time.

author=TremendousMilk3
author=oddRABBIT
They tried to silence me, but you cannot quell the voice of the ancients.

...I don't get it.

Anyways, I hope that the RNG Gods give Milk the most important role ever for one of the teams and he just completely outwits everyone ever.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=oddRABBIT
Marrend, are you playing? You'd be player #12, then.

No. Not my Intet at all. And if this joke also goes over your head...

...it's a play on words.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Sign me up
Sign me down

And please read your PMs, not reading them calls for a policy lynch.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Alright! That's it! With 12 players, game will start next Wednesday, seven days from now. Anyone who still wants to sign up will have until Monday to do so. I would actually start Monday, but I've got a lot to do, and I want to make sure I'm done with everything.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Not reading your PM is a gamble. If you read it N1 and you're scum you just made a great move. If you're town you just screwed everyone over.

There is a higher probability you're town, so better to not do it.

And don't forget there's the possibility of accidentally correctly scumhunting your scum partner. This can be a very frustrating experience for said scum partner. A certain canine has given me a heart attack in the past that way. (Though I guess we did win that game so there's something to be said for the strategy)