[MAFIA] SPY VS. MAFIA II DAY 3

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i am going to bed now. you are welcome. i leave you with this final piece of advice.

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Well that was a lot of work just to prove your own theory wrong. Can we lynch Psy now?
Yeah but uh I'm in agreement cap is town - horn today, and "lynchproof scum is dumb" + "cap had lynchproof" -> "cap is not scum."

I'm pretty sure this is just a performative effort from cave so everyone knows just how much effort he's putting in (while discussing a tangent to the issue at hand)
Issue at hand:

Demonlord - nonvanilla - item at start
Oddrabbit - nonvanilla - item at start
Ozzy - nonvanilla - item at atart
Jero - nonvanilla - item at start

LockeZ - proven vanilla - item dropped in
AlaskanEmily - proven vanilla - item dropped in
Psy - unproven but vanilla - item dropped in
Cap - unproven probably vanilla - claims item dropped in

Cavedog - ???? - rudely attacked me with concealed item but no claims as to its providence

Tubacop:
- used at a time when drop mechanics were unknown and suspect
- has no apparent cooldown
- used at a time when agent Ozzy was exposed and agent Odd was known to scum, but with both spies hidden
- has confirmed 3/8 people left in this game who would otherwise be dying in my place
I can't out-meme or out-charisma cavedog at mafia but in this case I can at least be correct-er

Going to sleep
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I said I pointed out Odd's post D1. I never said when in D1 that was.

I checked the timestamps, at the unspecified brass instrument seems to have been blown inbetween Ozzy claiming and me pointing out Odd's post, but with a difference of only a few hours.

Now I was hoping Psy would have been right, because then this would have been a smoking gun slip-up. But at the very least, it proves scum-psy could have had a reason to use the cornet. And maybe scum-psy just got confused and still slipped up, because I see no reason whatsoever to believe D1 means before psy used the flugelhorn.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=AlaskanEmily
OK I'm back. And I guess now I need to find out where we learned that Demon had an item...
jeroen said it at some point. search through his posts and ctrl+f plant or ficus or whatever it was. then tell him he's not valid for leeching off towns' efforts when you're done

Would you rather I didn't claim and just won with scum while town had no idea what was going on?
Jeroen_Sol
You know what?

This wins me the game for either town or scum, I dun even care no more:

#Lynch psy

Should be hammer.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Im here for five minutes. One thing I don't get when it comes to PSY's items theory is why would the tuba be his only item.
What is unfortunate here is that all of the cleared players (with an exception of LockeZ) are mostly quiet.

To respond to some points Cave made in his wall:
I played several games with Odd and he always lurked as both alignments but even more so as scum. It's almost like he's frightened to type anything.
I probably could write in a way, which is easier to understand. The current form is a combination of broken english and me being a low effort player, who makes leaps in logic without explaining them. I think I voted or suspected everyone in the game at some point for example. My reads develop a lot between posts, but I'm not able to be active enough right now to capture nuances of these changes.

Let me tell you something. There are weak men and strong men in this world. The strong men take everything and the weak men die. That's how the world was designed. Now I will show you how it works, weaklings!!! Look at me!! It took hundreds to kill me but I killed humans by the thousands. I am sublime!!! I am the true face of evil!!!!

Is this Yuno?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
It's not a hammer. I canceled some time ago.
Jeroen_Sol
Oh.

I blame piano for the faulty votecount.
Jeroen_Sol
Since you haven't hammered yet that means it's not you and I'm comfortable leaving my vote where it is.
Jeroen_Sol
If it's Cave, then welp, gg.
author=psy_wombats
Issue at hand:
No one has held two items at once.

Demonlord - nonvanilla - item at start
Oddrabbit - nonvanilla - item at start
Ozzy - nonvanilla - item at atart
Jero - nonvanilla - item at start

LockeZ - proven vanilla - item dropped in
AlaskanEmily - proven vanilla - item dropped in
Psy - unproven but vanilla - item dropped in
Cap - unproven probably vanilla - claims item dropped in

Cavedog - ???? - rudely attacked me with concealed item but no claims as to its providence

Tubacop:
- used at a time when drop mechanics were unknown and suspect
- has no apparent cooldown
- used at a time when agent Ozzy was exposed, but with both spies hidden
- has confirmed 3/8 people left in this game who would otherwise be dying in my place
Updated for Jero, I assumed you'd pointed it out earlier as that was odds like third post in the day.
Actually, if no one is willing to see reason with the facts it's only a matter of time before real hammer and I really should sleep, so, my parting gift:

Jeroen and Odd switched. Jeroen is the bagholder last agent, Odd is the true double agent.

Reap what you sow~
I'm not tired and drowsy now! Only post I have time for, about to leave for work.

Having experienced the tuba I know it drops in and psy used it later in the first day phase, I'm going to go with Psy was vanilla at the start. Most people are convinced Cap_H is town which for me leaves Cave.
I thought I already put my vote on cave but had a quick look back and didn't spot it.

#lynch Cave_dog
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Emily haven't claimed any other item but the tuba, have she?

I feel like this is the state we need to be in. (My pic) with roughly 45% chance of psy being the second wolf, the wagon like this with cave, who has about the same statistical chance of being wolf on him is ideal. We can't really prevent anyone like Emily to drop the hammer if the 5% chance of her being scum is not small enough for her to actually be scum.

After last night, I like Cave more again. It might be because he made a big wall of a townread on me. I'm aware that as a scum he would have enough data to do so and the random quote chipped in throws me off a little.
Pay doubled down on mechanical reading of the game. I feel like judgemental gut reads plus long mechanical solving is well within his town rarely makes tone reads and proper analytical reads of walls (not sure how to phrase it). Here it looks like he made one too many assumptions to pursue his scumreads and I feel like that might be a slip in perspective. The problem with Pay possibly not being scum is that he's been in a corner for days and now he's basically giving up. And vibes from these last couple of days are basically null for me.

@Emily, what's your item? Your claim might be a saving Grace for our mechanical friend.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Fomar0153
I thought I already put my vote on cave but had a quick look back and didn't spot it.

#lynch Cave_dog

This removes 10% of doubt I had about you.