[MAFIA] GAME OVER - FREQUENCY MAFIA

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i agree, except for the part where any of it is my fault, as it is all your fault.

let me make a chart to illustrate this
this is where all the dumb shit you do comes back to bite you in the ass, especially with the way you were talking in the thread! if you'd been more serious and less "is this a cult!?" maybe I would have been like "oh, he's actually got a plan here outside of messing with everyone's heads"

sigh

why are you so suspicious of esby anyway? any specific posts or something that we should be looking at?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
oh no I wasted the new page post. quick. does anyone want to talk about lunch
no
no charts

i was left looking at the last one wondering if there were any fucking clues hidden in it then realised i was talking to CAVE
btw you should post that chart. at least people will get a kick out of it
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=ESBY
i've read the page

its too late. we're fucked. he knows about the table too. liberty you fucking botched this entire job and your ELO is going to be in tatters
at least i didn't post the table?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
that's true. people also probably won't think I'm culted down.
I mean, I was going to go into more details about the damn thing but decided not to put the rest of everyone through that particular pain
trust me, you really don't
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
you hate to see it
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=ESBY

hmm....now that i see the data displayed this way, it's pretty convincing. #lynch esby
Looks like they are trying to kill off confirmed one by one now. At least gourd failed to use his power correctly and we ended up with a few confirmed.

I need to look through thread to figure out third scum. I know gourds single town read on me was probably an attempt to make me look suspicious. Need to look back at his mentions and who he didn't mention.

Frogge and cave are confirmed and there's really no point in lynching libby at this point due to her contributions. This leaves me, esby, cap, and psy I believe. Of these I think esby is coasting the most, psy has made good and bad arguments, cap hasn't contributed much and other noticed the lack of wolves mentioned in his post, and there's not much point going into myself. I know I'm town and others can judge my contributions.

Also I think my post count is fine considering I've played this whole game on mobile due to a comp I cant seem to fix. Going back to reread now.

Looking at gourds most recent stuff and noticed both fomar and gourd scumread cap. He didnt have much to say about anyone else, gourd also scumread esby, but it's impossible to read esby because hes posted the bare minimum. I'm still speculating on why gourd used his power on libby instead of trying to frame someone, but I guess it's because he played badly.
He probably didn't want a loose cannon around who could read roles, which means that whoever the third mafia is probably has a role to read.
Which leads me to the conclusion that cave is safe. I doubt he's an indie since he doesn't have any abilities and there's no use being an indie unless you do.

So that leaves:
- esby
- cap
- demon
- psy

I think of those four psy is the most suspicious, but i'm also a bit hmmm about demon who has been coasting a bit too. esby is hrrr and cap is hmmm

#lynch psy_wombats
for that terrible play yesterday

I should go look at piano's old posts, too. mafia picked him to kill for a reason. it may well be either something he pointed out earlier or someone he DIDN'T point out so that they were 'safe' because he hadn't pointed at them (the reverse psychology of 'if people are going to investigate the posts of the person who died, then someone who wasn't suspicious of me is worth picking so that I don't show up on their scum list and thus people don't think I'm scummy')
Possible, although then I have to wonder why they opted for piano instead of you for the nightkill, unless they are playing risky and going for straight town and ignoring the indie.

Also pays stuff still looks fine to me. I think I'd wa t to vote for esby or cap today.
Cave was also confirmed by hex through a froggecast.