[MAFIA] GAME OVER - FREQUENCY MAFIA

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
think about it. what if her win condition isn't even to survive.

I'm with you.

what if it's to win the game before we do.

I follow ya.

and what if the dinosaurs didn't go extinct.

Ehh...let's see where you're going with this.

what if the impact of that meteorite sent them into an alternate dimension where they continued to thrive and evolve and grow into intelligent, violent, aggressive beings. just like us. and what if they found a way back?

I...
Well...
Uhh...
Hmm...
Huh?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i just realized that gourd posted a giant list day 1, which only scum do.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
imagine investigating the claimed town godfather
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
ok the thread is dead. you have 30 minuts to say something cool before I murder gourd.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Come on, the suspense is killing me! I gotta see what he flips!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
liberty invite me to your cult tonight

#lynch gourd
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT AS OF 6:57 UTC

Gourd_Clae (5): Liberty, pianotm, pianotm, Demonlord5000,psy_wombats, pianotm, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
psy_wombats (1): pianotm, Cap_H
Cap_H (1): Gourd_Clae

"*bzzt*

Ladies and gentlemen, we got him. Well, another mafia has been captured, and boy was it a spectacle. He had hacked into our police files, and had been messing with the code for days on end. It's a miracle we managed to track him down. Now, the culprit behind several internet attacks has been apprehended. He is Gourd_Clae, the Mafia Hacker.

But onto the more important news, the music for tonight. Today we have the piece by Type O Negative, Love You to Death, I hope you all enjoy...

Have a fantastic night, everyone.

*bzzt*"

Mafia Hacker: Once per night, you can target a player: If that player is scanned that night, their alignment will appear as a random alignment different from their actual alignment, and if that player has a role, they won't be able to use that role's abilities that night.

Night Phase Begins, and ends at 7:00 UTC tomorrow, not that I'm looking forward to still being awake then. Get your night actions in if you have any.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
DAY 4 BEGINS, BECAUSE I'M TOO LAZY TO START IT AT LITERALLY THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FOR ME

"*bzzt*

So, I hope you all had a wonderful night. Unfortunately, some really bad news came in today, regarding the death of one of our wonderful citizens... They were murdered. This person was a wonderful, caring person, and they were ripped away from us. But soon it'll be all over, I'm sure.

But for now, we should mourn the death of pianotm, a vanilla town.

In other news... cats are pretty cute, yeah?

*bzzt*"

Day 3 has started, four to hammer, and 48 hours remain. The Day will end at 23:00 UTC on September 5th.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
ESBY, I will give you 24 hours from this post to give me an extremely good fake excuse as to why you visited piano last night.
well fuck. rip piano, I was wrong about you. sozzleberries mate

Okay, so I 'interviewed' cave last night. he's a no-role. He said he was pretty sure esby was scum but didn't give any real reason as to why though he said he would tell me later. Timezones fucked me over from pressing for more details. Basic summary of the interview is thus:

Post 1 - Odd
Drops a mysterious welcome to cave.

Post 2 - liberty
Say hi and ask why he wanted me to talk to him. tell him I was going to pick piano but figured if he had something to say I wanted to hear it.

Post 3 - cave
does the equivalent of surprised pikachu face, saying it was all yokes

Post 4 - cave
says this is not the evil religious organisation he was expecting

Post 5 - cave
says I'm wrong about it being piano and that it is esby and he'll tell me why when he comes back

Post 6 - liberty
lament my idiot decision to go with cave instead of anyone else as I knew that cave was cave and then tell him I'm going to sleep because it's like well past midnight and I'm exhausted from this exchange already

Post 7 - cave
demands to speak to the cult manager

Post 8 - cave
link to some weird and crazy table of nonsense to show that esby is ebil. no, really. madness. idek. not sure I'd be allowed to post it or not, I'll ask oddly

Post 9 - cave
says we should play a prank

Post 10 - cave
says I should say he's a codebreaker (I assume based on the table)

Post 11 - liberty
ask him why he thinks piano is town and who he is suspicious of, hoping against hope and sense that if I pretend to not have seen the crazy I might be able to glean some information that could be of use to town.

Post 12 - liberty
realise that the last post was made past the day phase starting and apologise

So, yeah, fucked due to timezones and a necessity for sleep. ;.;
A little more time would have been nice, oddly, just saying!

anyway

So with piano not-scum, I think I need to re-evaluate my picks for scum. I think cave was just being his zany old self, and my gut still points to him being town, so I'm going to stick with that read for him.

psy is up on my list of possible scum because of the whole day 2 debacle where he was acting so clueless about fomar and gourd being scumread. he was also trying to push lynches on anyone else but gourd. now some may say that that's too obvious, but, I mean, look at gourd.

esby I have no real read on. I think this is the first game I've played with him? ever? not sure, but if not then I don't recall any others.

idk, everyone else doesn't really jump out to me. who is even left? I feel like some people didn't really talk much yesterday and were keeping on the down-low.

Okay, so left we have are:
Cap_H (The H stands for HAM)
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK (Who let him out?)
Liberty (Now new and improved! Internet lasts forever!)
Frogge (Please don't stalk me.)
Demonlord5000 (I GUESS YOU WERE FINALLY MAFIA LAST GAME CONGRATS)
PSY_Wombats (Fomar0153 Sr.)
ESBY (CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK III)

demon, cap and frogge need to sspeak up more, especially frogge and demon, they've been coasting along without saying much.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
thank you for only 100% destroying what i was attempting, liberty.
:facepalm:

hey cave, you know when you do that thing where you collaborate with someone to come up with a plan and let them know that you have a plan and what that plan is so they can help you with it?

you should have done that, mate. I would have been down to clown that shit, but no. telling me to just say you're x without explanation isn't going to make me want to do what you say without, you know, an explanation!

ffs man
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
thank you for only 100% destroying what i was attempting, liberty.

How about next time just saying "hey liberty I have an idea for a play that I want to do and this is why so back me up with that yo!" because just going "say I'm this" isn't CUTTING IT AS A PLAN!

orz
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
oh i'm sorry, I didn't realize this was your first mafia game.
no, it's okay, the fault is both of ours. i should have refreshed the page before posting, but the fault is yours too for not actually telling me what your cunning plan entailed.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
maybe i can push this to a new page and do it again and hope nobody reads this page
I CAN'T READ YOUR MIND MR CRAZYPANTS!
ESBY
extreme disappointment
i've read the page
ESBY
extreme disappointment
show me the table coward