[RMXP] LARGE EVENT COLLISION HELP?

Pages: 1
Hi and hello. I have to post this here because I can't implement something correctly ingame for HOURS and I'm finally going crazy I have to ask for help XD

So the problem is, my game have some in-map enemies that have higher sprites sizes than the standard size which is 32x32 or 32x48(for human char). The sprite in question is below.

(It's WIP so it's a bit ugly, it's a 64x64 sprite)

So when the Player moves to touch it, the player moved to the red area and the upper body of the spider sprite are shown above the player sprite. It's supposed to deal damage AND the player aren't supposed to go UNDER the spider. Just collide like normal events.

-.---- Help? Is there a script that can make the event size cover 1x2 tile?

That's it. FYI, I already scoured google for Large Event Collision scripts, but only found scripts for RMVXA+ engines. *sigh*

It's my first time posting in the forums so I'm sorry if I put this in the wrong section and also I'm sorry if I'm being confusing or not clear.

Thanks in advance
Hmm... perhaps you could handle the collisions manually via parallel process?
Might require a bit of math to pull off though.

There's always the option of studying the vxa script and try to see how it could be adapted for rgss1 instead of rgss3 (though I do realize such a feat may be difficult due to the bast differences in back-end structure)
author=lavendersiren
Hmm... perhaps you could handle the collisions manually via parallel process?
Might require a bit of math to pull off though.

There's always the option of studying the vxa script and try to see how it could be adapted for rgss1 instead of rgss3 (though I do realize such a feat may be difficult due to the bast differences in back-end structure)

I tried doing the collisions via parallel process and it worked (although a bit clunky) XD and obvious lag but for now it'd do. Thanks for the suggestion :)
Pages: 1