[MAFIA] CHRONO TRIGGER - A MAFIA THROUGH TIME - GAME OVER

That's just day 1, none of that represents anything that happened post Lavos flipping.
author=OldPat
Whops, last new posts I haven't read do confirm AE might really have set herself on fire. WELP!

This remains utterly untrue, and I think the wicked arsonist who did this to me should reveal themselves and clear my name.
So Lavos what do you think of LockeZ?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Nice picture, Emily. Unfortunately some ant-lavos vagabonds sprayed definitely not on it.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Day 2 Lynch Votecount as of 2020-04-29, 20:11 CEST:

Muffle: 0 - psy_wombats, demonlord5000
LockeZ: 2 - CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, demonlord5000
Lizardman_Princess: 2 - LockeZ, Cap_H

Not voting: 6 - AlaskanEmily, Fomar0153, OldPat, Lizardman_Princess, Muffle, psy_wombats

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch

Day 2 Time Travel Votecount as of 2020-04-29, 20:11 CEST:

600 A.D.: 1 - psy_wombats
1000 A.D.: 2 - demonlord5000, CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

Not voting: 7 - AlaskanEmily, Cap_H, LockeZ, Fomar0153, OldPat, Lizardman_Princess, Muffle

Voting for previously explored time periods is not possible while unexplored time periods still exist.

Day 2 will end 2020-05-01, 00:00 CEST, in about 28 hours.
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
I wanna go where there's magic!

#travel 12000 B.C.

@Fomar: What do you mean with "engages" and why do I have 1 for Odd but 0 for AE?
OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
AH SHOOT! I've edited the last post ç_ç
I've added this:

"@Fomar: What do you mean with "engages" and why do I have 1 for Odd but 0 for AE?"

Have mercy, mod! ç_ç
OK, let's just stop this meme that I am Lavos, it's clearly a bourgeois plot to deflect attention onto me and let the real scum (and the real arsonist) hide in plain sight! And I maintain that it must be Fomar, he has gained the most from this plot and everyone has taken all his wild and radical claims as truth for too long!

#lynch Fomar

author=Fomar0153
So Lavos what do you think of LockeZ?

Oh very funny. I am not Lavos. But definitely lynch LockeZ, he has done nothing but 1. accuse me of being Lavos for which there is no evidence 2. say that I slipped up which was proven inaccurate, and 3. perpetuate the utter falsehood that I set myself on fire, which I cannot stress enough is not true.

author=Cap_H
Nice picture, Emily. Unfortunately some ant-lavos vagabonds sprayed definitely not on it.

This is just outright slander.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That's a really good chart. I assume the mark under "engages" means you're pledged to be married to Oddrabbit.
Mentions is when they mentioned them in a post.
Engages is when they actually engaged in conversation with.

Red means it was at least 2 standard deviations from their average. White means it was inline with their average.
Cap, wouldn't it be pro-lavos vagabonds who sprayed that on the pic in order to protect hero.

Emily, just take some white-out and you can get rid of that *not* easily enough. The definitely is fine though.

I'm almost considering changing my vote simply because I can't believe lockez actually missed the lavos reveal with giant pictures and everything. If he were in a scum chat with emily, I'm almost certain his partner would of been panicking and would have pointed it out. Still considering this because emily said to lynch you, and of course she's going to say that if you are her partner in order to make you look town.

Lizard hasn't even posted once this day phase. I would probably vote her for this reason.

I didn't think about it before, but in a way psy was fishing for roles when he asked about who drained him. I highly doubt he's scum though considering how early he went after emily. Also I said it before but I drained emily's mp. I like how she never even acknowledged this when I mentioned it before, and instead just completely fixated on fomar. Definitely not selling me on the role swap theory by doing that.
that first line should end with her, not hero.

Also I forgot to reply to pat. I've actually been avoiding the age of magic. Like fomar, I believe schala could be in the game as scum. I'd avoid the age of lavos and the age of magic for sure. we have no reason to go to the age of fiends with frog dead either, and their could be a scum related to that era. I think the rest of the era's are safe though.
author=demonlord5000

But from my perspective, I am a hero.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Hm, an interesting angle demon.

I'm afraid this game could be solved or almost solved via claims.

Yeah, if princess slanks like this, there's no reason to keep her alive as a newbie and possibly mislynching her isn't as harsh.

#travel age of lavos
author=Cap_H
So, the three suspects:

Lizard would be a nasty mislynch as it can be an ugly experience to get heat in your first game. She proved that she knows the ropes from in person social deduction games, tho. Her behaviour isn't the best in this regard as she never really got around to make proper reads yesterday. It's interesting that she was focused on Muffle in her interactions.

LockeZ - He tried to pile up on me early on, sometimes was harsher than necessary (I wouldn't mention it but it's a way to make others overlook other flaws of a ridiculous post) and was little too fast to call odd's claim real. It also looked like he didn't really cared what was happening between his posts but I'm stretching it into wifom territory a lot.

Muffle - I loved her entrance, but it also made suspicious of her as it appealed to emotion in a bombastic way. I think one thing in her favour is voting odd together with Emily. Today she overreacted a little and claimed doctor really fast. That should give her a pass and time to prove her innocence (or guilt).

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I'm taking lizardman princess off the table. It looks very strongly to me like no one is coaching them.

I still have a strong feeling about lockez and process of elimination is leading to him. Need to reread muffle.

#lynch lockez

also #travel 1000 AD

Concerning me:
;-; i'm glad at least someone *thinks* i know what im doing, lol.. thank you. Sorry for the absence, again. School will be over soon and I'll try my best to riddle the forum with posts!

Concerning Lockez:
I know I just kinda randomly voted last time but it seems like the one role most everyone has agreed on to smell a bit stinky at one time or another is the one LockeZ has.. However, he does seem to know a great deal about the game that this Mafia is based on and provides a lot of insight into the more core *reasons* as to why the roles are the way they are and the options we have. I wouldn't *want* to lynch him because he's a big bank of knowledge, but also it seems kinda like he's very good at spearheading the conversation with his posts... Though also, naturally if you make yourself useful, people are more likely to *want* to keep you around, reguardless, so maybe that's a factor. Very smart, but smart can be spooky and easily misused if you have to play on the "bad-guy side". :x

(I'm also a bit scared of making him mad because he could probably just find a way to crush me with all the smarts he has.. plus no-one likes being pointed fingers at.. sorry!!)

Concerning Muffle:
author=Muffle
Also Lizard following me around is obvious, I am the lizard Queen of RMN, Lizard had no choice in the matter. haha, jk, I really think it was just a "latch onto someone cool" kinda thing and I mentioned a joke of a lizard magic. idk, I was pretty happy when I saw lizard in their name though, so I haven't seen anything odd about them quoting my posts for that reason. The connection is real.

^ That joke is exactly why I noticed you, lmao. Lizard fam represent!! /s Btw I think I also think i took notice to Muffle's sprite+name more because I used to have a rabbit named "Moffett" so i guess I'm just outside-influenced by silly factors. x.x Thanks for bringing those things to my attention, though, I'll try to not let that influence my attention in future posts, lmao.
*whispers quietly* Lizard fam still represent! i'm sorry if it turns out you gotta be an evil lizard though :(
(still reading through pages but figured i'd post this now so it's not just a WALL of text...)
author=LockeZ
I would actually think Magus is more likely to be an independent role. That would kind of explain some of her behavior, like how she is entirely just defending herself instead of scum-hunting (she's not even pretending to scum-hunt, really). And also make it more believable that she has the same power as another member of town.

On the other hand, if I were scum and I had to fake a roleclaim, Magus is exactly who I'd claim as, for that exact reason. If the real Magus is neutral then they might just decide to keep their mouth shut. This strategy seems implausible for an Emily/Muffle pair though because neither of them have played Chrono Trigger. So the Magus-as-independent thing probably wouldn't occur to either of them. They might have just

So in short I actually don't think Muffle is scum now.

I guess that narrows it down.

#lynch Lizardman_Princess

Ope sorry!! Guess I made you mad anyway! ;-;
#Lynch LockeZ

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
my joke got deleted. anyway voting my friend is a scumtell

lol its ok, i haven't really been as present this week, so I guess its understandable.

author=Cap_H
#Lynch Lizardman_Princessto tie it up.
I'm not the freshest right now, so excuse me for missing grammar.

sabd days when our heroes turn on us ;-;

#Travel 1000AD
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=Cap_H

Remember when we did FF8 mafia and nobody was Quistis? I'm somehow reminded of that game.

Ayla, Lucca and/or Marle might just not exist in this game, in which case we will have to actually figure out who scum is. If all seven main characters are town roles, that leaves two scum and two vanilla town, so we can just lynch everyone who doesn't role claim and win by the end of day 4. Unless scum has a second extra night kill in addition to Lavos's fire spell (which apparently already got used up, and she can't use it again anyway because she'll be dead at the end of the day today), or a Life spell, or some other power that alters the number of kills per day.

I don't know how much I like this setup if all we have to do to win is role claim. Which will absolutely end up being the case if there are 6 publicly known power roles left and 9 players left, and presumably (hopefully) only 1 scum left.

But if Muffle/Magus is scum, or if one or more characters don't exist as a player role, then we could still potentially lose even if scum has no powers left to use. So I don't think I'm in "stop caring about the game because we automatically win" mode just yet. Though I'm closer than is comfortable.
author=demonlord5000
Also I said it before but I drained emily's mp. I like how she never even acknowledged this when I mentioned it before, and instead just completely fixated on fomar. Definitely not selling me on the role swap theory by doing that.

I had faltered to about 95% sure but you pointing that out has taken me back up to 100% sure she is Lavos.

I had this niggling doubt that maybe that first unexplained day action could have been some form of "role-swap." But I have never seen AlaskenEmily play like this ever before, so I'm very confident she'll re-flip Lavos when she burns at the end of the day.

author=demonlord5000

Also I forgot to reply to pat. I've actually been avoiding the age of magic. Like fomar, I believe schala could be in the game as scum. I'd avoid the age of lavos and the age of magic for sure. we have no reason to go to the age of fiends with frog dead either, and their could be a scum related to that era. I think the rest of the era's are safe though.

To be honest my entire goal this game has been to turn it into Chrono Cross - A Mafia Through Dimensions. Being as the stuff about Lavos and Schala comes right at the end of Chrono Cross I don't know if people are familiar with it. Schala and dead Lavos kind of merge in to a Time Devourer.

author=Cap_H
#

Well so far we have; Crono, Robo, Frog, Magus, Lavos and 1 more maybe claim.
We're not far off a mass claim solving the game, if a few vanilla town died we'd maybe be there.

author=Lizardman_Princess
Ope sorry!! Guess I made you mad anyway! ;-;
#Lynch LockeZ

Joke votes are past, what are your reasons for choosing LockeZ?