[MAFIA] CHRONO TRIGGER - A MAFIA THROUGH TIME - GAME OVER

Muffle is back on the table for me, thought she was masons with Fomar but that doesn't fit. Probably my leading candidate
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i'm looking at the meme content in muffle's posts, and let me say: i'm convinced. confirmed town always protect
:( Okay. That's fair. Also there are masons?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=demonlord5000
#lynch muffleSorry but I have to do this. I doubt town have two of the same ability, and I happen to have a night ability called drain, which I used 1 mp to drain 1 mp from emily last night.

I won't reveal my other ability, but my character is robo, and my element is shadow.

I know for a fact we have doubled up abilities.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
yeah I feel pretty good about my lockez vote. I can't exactly explain why in words, as I am tired and that is work, but I do feel as if I am watching a stageplay.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Uh, and I forgot to say that Emily is on my scum list obviously, but I feel like that should go without saying. She'll die, so whatever. If she flips town then we learn that we were all fools, but it'll be easy (probably) (hopefully) to figure out who framed her at that point. She seems convinced it was Fomar for some reason that I haven't figured out. I would like to hear the logic behind that one explained again if possible, Emily, just for posterity in case you're telling the truth.

Also, this era sucks, let's go somewhere else. At least we know the end of time is safe. I'm open to better ideas. There's apparently a fire character on the town side, so we could go to whichever era you guys think is fire element, but I suspect it's 1999 AD, and that sounds like a fucking terrible idea.

#travel End of Time
author=Muffle
Also there are masons?

Fomar started yelling something at some point but I suppose it was nothing.
author=LockeZ
There's apparently a fire character on the town side.

Says scum so far.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Fomar0153
author=LockeZ
Says scum so far.

he knew where the fire came from! kill
Looks like I revealed I had a power for nothing. So that means there are duplicates of heal/drain most likely. Interestingly enough, emily is on fire even though muffle didn't use barrier. That reduces the odds of it being reflected, and increases the odds that she used it on herself to try to get out of suspicion. There's also the possibility of lucca being our fire character, but then if lucca burned lavos, it wouldn't explain why emily didn't use her power since fomar couldn't roleblock.

I feel like lockez is pretty distanced from the thread, considering hes voting for an era we have already been to (can you even vote for the same era twice, I didn't think you could?) rather than vote for an era that would likely help us such as the age of peace.

#cancel lynch
#lynch lockez

Actually, that's two people so far that've claimed to have MP-draining or stealing powers. Let's do this:

Some ass ganked my MP last night (joke's on them, I'm 100% mundane) -- does anyone want to fess up to this before I start going with some crazy muffle+demon+ae team theory?
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Fomar0153
author=LockeZ
Says scum so far.
he knew where the fire came from! kill

I nearly did when he said it, but such slip ups seem really rare. I considered the possibility that he might believe AE didn't set fire to herself.
Wait I'm an idiot, muffle clearly said she used barrier. Give me a min to reread here.
I actually used barrier on Fomar. I was not told if barrier actually deflects, I was just told the person I used it on would be protected. Taking logic into score if it does deflect, if AE used fire on Fomar to get him out of the way since they died it would make sense why AE is on fire. I protected Fomar because Fomar carried out the lynch on AE (or that's how I took it) and thought they'd want vengeance.
psy
Some ass ganked my MP last night

This had me burst out laughing lol. I can only use one power per night so it wasn't me.
Yeah I think emily probably used fire on fomar while using the nk on frog. That makes sense.
author=Muffle
I actually used barrier on Fomar. I was not told if barrier actually deflects, I was just told the person I used it on would be protected. Taking logic into score if it does deflect, if AE used fire on Fomar to get him out of the way since they died it would make sense why AE is on fire. I protected Fomar because Fomar carried out the lynch on AE (or that's how I took it) and thought they'd want vengeance.

Sounds plausible, I think this does convince me I'd rather lynch Lockez over Muffle today, I could see night kill Odd, burn Fomar as the scum night actions.
The in game day is still young and lots of people still haven't had chance to post. So I don't want to rush.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I would actually think Magus is more likely to be an independent role. That would kind of explain some of her behavior, like how she is entirely just defending herself instead of scum-hunting (she's not even pretending to scum-hunt, really). And also make it more believable that she has the same power as another member of town.

On the other hand, if I were scum and I had to fake a roleclaim, Magus is exactly who I'd claim as, for that exact reason. If the real Magus is neutral then they might just decide to keep their mouth shut. This strategy seems implausible for an Emily/Muffle pair though because neither of them have played Chrono Trigger. So the Magus-as-independent thing probably wouldn't occur to either of them. They might have just

So in short I actually don't think Muffle is scum now.

I guess that narrows it down.

#lynch Lizardman_Princess
Fomar and Demon both posted about a hypothetical town fire-user before LockeZ. I don't see how it's more suspicious than knowing Fomar used Raise. I was only 80% confident, LockeZ and Cave sure weren't confident.
author=psy_wombats
Fomar and Demon both posted about a hypothetical town fire-user before LockeZ. I don't see how it's more suspicious than knowing Fomar used Raise. I was only 80% confident, LockeZ and Cave sure weren't confident.

I'm forgetting my own recent posts, time for bed. I need to stop letting mafia keep me up this late.