RPGMAKER MAFIA FOR NORMAL PEOPLE GAME OVER [MAFIA]

author=Lizardman_Princess
What are you doing to get this math?

Well in this game there is no reason why the cop would investigate himself (fond behind the mask memories), so as it stand he has 9 potential targets, 6 are town and 3 are scum. 6/9 are going to come back as town and 3/9 are going to come back as scum. One town is a miller so 1/3 of scum results are borked and 1/6 town results (remember laywer) are similarly borked. So 2/9 is the current bad result rate of the cop. The rest of the numbers can be found similarly.
Also no more mentioning anything to do with flavour, I fear it helps scum and not town at this stage.

#lynch tale
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I also didn't like tale's flavour post. Not necessarily because I think mentioning the flavour helps scum (as I'm pretty sure there's no information in the flavour), but because it's an easy way for scum to appear helpful without actually doing anything. The same applies to the setup speculation we're doing as well, but that can actually contribute something to solving the game.

#Cancel
#Lynch tale
I thought I know what "have flavour" means. Thank you Psy for clearing that up!

My flavour table isn't exactly helpful to anyone. How does town handle if we end up losing Cop or Doctor? (In D1/D2) I think it's better to know the role now than before scum roleclaims to save themselves later on. (risk of getting janitored)

Better hope I'm not an Oracle. I'm not a miller.
author=tale
I thought I know what "have flavour" means. Thank you Psy for clearing that up!

My flavour table isn't exactly helpful to anyone. How does town handle if we end up losing Cop or Doctor? (In D1/D2) I think it's better to know the role now than before scum roleclaims to save themselves later on. (risk of getting janitored)

Better hope I'm not an Oracle. I'm not a miller.

So much wrong with this post. If you know what "have flavour" means then you know vanilla don't have flavour hence I why I'm saying no more discussing flavour as people are dangerously close to disclosing whether or not they have flavour. It's quite probably that the goon doesn't have flavour and scum will have realised that people who confirm they have flavour are the power roles. This is why I am concerned that you were hunting for power roles... and am now more concerned.

The role of the janitor if used well by them is basically to give scum a 100% super powerful fake claim. If things go badly with the janitor then we can't even 100% confirm our town power roles.

Also saying I'm not the miller means either you're announcing you're a power role (why? you have two votes) or fake claiming as one, I'm feeling the latter.

Personally I hope in order that you're:
Janitor
Laywer
Goon
Miller
Vanilla
Oracle
Cop
Doctor
I'm not too familiar with certain terms used in game of mafia. If I'm going to get lynch for miscommunication, I deserve it.

Math isn't my forte, I'm hoping experts can solve this without one of these roles.

Maybe I couldn't handle pressure of having power role? Hope may end up in despair if Town mislynch.
I wasn't hunting for power roles- if we couldn't get a lynch going and end up losing one of key roles during the day.

Then scum couldn't claim doctor or cop. On the other hand- there are more vanillas.. I guess I didn't think ahead.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
that's some egregious rolefishing. so egregious i have to trust it.

#Cancel

Why do all power roles like to claim they're a power role on day 1 with two votes on them these last few games?

It's true that we can't trust claims anymore after the janitor has struck. But it's not a good idea to tell scum who the cop is, and an even worse idea to tell them who the doctor is.
author=Jeroen_Sol
#
Why do all power roles like to claim they're a power role on day 1 with two votes on them these last few games?
#

I think you'll find I had 5/7 votes when I claimed.

I'm leaving my vote where it is, I currently think he's rumbled scum. He wants people to reveal their roles but then doesn't reveal his own, hypocritical much? Scared of counter claim? Though I concede the possibility of doctor who shouldn't claim.

As for the pressure of being a power role, he's been one before hasn't he? The Castelvania mafia game?
Jeroen_Sol
I was mostly talking about odd, both in the Castlevania game and last game. But you're right.

I think in that game, tale was a vanilla who got given an item by town, right? That essentially turned him non-vanilla, but also everyone knew he was non-vanilla.
Jeroen_Sol
Anyway, that quote by CAVE was from two games ago, also at tale, when he did something similar. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now, especially because he's semi-claimed.
#cancel
I /think/ I know what tale is doing
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Honestly, I'm glad people started talking something else than mechanics.
Psy, Tale, Fomar, Princess - prolly villas
Jero - my vote's real now. He follows others and mostly supports trends.
#lynch tale

Never mind, reread. The omission of information is wrong. I think tale is being 100% honest, except for his alignment, which he doesn't explicitly lie about. Saying "I have a PR" I get, saying "I have a PR. No, one of the valuable ones, not the one that activates on my death" isn't. I can only think of a scum reason to do this, and that's to prevent counterclaiming.

@Cap: by "probably vanilla" you mean probably town right?
Also if he is telling the truth, concealing his role only feeds straight into the janitor's ability. Half reveals don't cut it while the janitor lives.
I claim cop, if I'm lynched at night- cop doesn't exist if I get janitored
Jeroen_Sol
Reread, because I'm not following. Also that's too many townreads for day 1.
Jeroen_Sol
That was @Cap
#cancel

If someone else is the real cop, they should counterclaim. I guess we can kind of play de facto follow-the-cop.
#cancel

Yeah, if this is real then going forward scum can't use it to fake claim.
If it's not real then we'll find out shortly.

Also cap, do you mean vanilla as in town or vanilla as in no power role?