JOKER WILD MAFIA (GAME OVER)

author=Dyluck
Geez, calm your titties, calamititty.

like come ON in what universe does this make someone want to daykill you less haha
Dyluck
For thousands of years, I laid dormant. Who has disturbed my slumber?
author=psy_wombats
If we were in scum-cahoots with Liberty, I sure wouldn't be voting to kill her with only hours left in the day.

And I agree that that's /why/ she posted that, but "trying to appear towny on the brink of death" is a trait shared by both town and scum. I guess though yeah, reconsidering, it does make sense to both claim as spy and nk the doc because it makes the spy claim look 100% legit.

Liberty, literally nobody accused you of breaking the rules and nobody thought I meant that either. Do you think Psy was agreeing that you broke the rules in this response? NO. He obviously understood we were just discussing about why someone would reveal their roles.

Jesus fucking christ. I'm seriously more annoyed that you think I would think so lowly of you, to accuse you of breaking the rules on purpose. Honestly, I'm more fucking pissed about that, that I don't even want to play anymore.
author=Dyluck
OMFG I SAID YOU DIDNT' READ IT
I didn't read it AT ALL. If I had even SEEN it I would have known day was over because it had DAY OVER at the very top in bright bolded text.

I saw it as soon as I finished posting - the big bolded DAY OVER stood out to me afterwards and I went OH FUCK!!! as evidenced by the fact that I, ya know, POSTED RIGHT AFTER TO APOLOGISE.

Even if I was lying - which would be fucking stupid of me to do because rule breaking ffs - I wouldn't have OUTED MYSELF as a spy as a scum move and also called heat on Shinan, because that would just make me look sus. Please use your brain a bit more. As scum that would be the most stupid move. Well, second most stupid. The first most would be outing myself as scum by saying "Hey guys, guess who's scum? Me!!!!"

-.-
Dyluck
I never accused you of trying to break the rules. I believe you that you didn't read before you posted. I'M NOT FUCKING ACCUSING YOU OF READING THE POSTS AND THEN PURPOSELY BREKAING THE RULES. I just said you thought you were dying based on what you previously saw. How many fucking times do I have to tell you that for you understand??
I am saying that if I were playing scum I wouldn't have bothered to post AT ALL at that point, and thus, I would not have broken the rules, which I did break and was lucky that Emily was merciful due to my illness.

If I were scum and had a Spy role as scum, I would not have said as such. I wasn't in such dire straits that I needed to role claim. I only had three votes on me at day's end, FFS. That certainly isn't enough to stress me in this game.

At this point it'd be a boon to be killed tonight, if only so Dyluck would take his constant forcing of the 'liberty is scum' story, shove it where the sun don't shine and find someone else to sus.

Dear God.
Dyluck
I don't fucking care if you're Scum or not, or why you think I'm accusing you, because that's all just part of the game.

But your constantly saying that I accused you of reading the posts and purposely breaking the rules, even though I've explained MULTIPLE times I neve said that, is what's fucking pissing me off, because that's not part of the game, and instead is a personal accusation between you and me.

So if you're going to think of me like that, then I don't want to fucking play anymore.
I never said you accused me of purposely breaking the rules. You need to read better.
Current Votecount:

Psy: 0 (Ozzy)
Waka: 3 (Dyluck, EggbertX, Psy)
EggbertX: 1 (Liberty, Dyluck, Waka)
Dyluck: 2 (Psy, Clint, Liberty)

Day 3 ends in 20 minutes

With 8 players, it takes 5 votes to hammer
Dyluck
author=Liberty
I never said you accused me of purposely breaking the rules. You need to read better.

author=Liberty
Be reminded, all, that one of his 'reads' for me being scum is that I 'probably misread the end of day count and panicked and then BROKE THE RULES BY POSTING AFTER DAYS END' which is beyond a stretch and a half.

Fucking seriously?
That's end of Day 3, proper post coming momentarily.
Final Votecount:

Psy: 0 (Ozzy)
Waka: 3 (Dyluck, EggbertX, Psy)
EggbertX: 1 (Liberty, Dyluck, Waka)
Dyluck: 2 (Psy, Clint, Liberty)

Waka was lynched! Waka was: Vanilla town:
You are vanilla town. You win when all mafia are dead.

Night 3 begins now. Day 4 will begin in 48 hours. Get your night actions in.
Day 4 starts now!

Clint died during the night
They were a town aligned Private Eye.

You are a town Private Eye. You win when all mafia are dead.

Each night, you may target one player. You will learn the name of their role. If that player is killed during the night, you will also die.

For the purposes of your ability, vanilla town, vanilla mafia, and the Joker will all appear as "vanilla".

Day 4 will end in 72 hours.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to hammer.
Happy LYLO everyone!

Two takeaways from Clint:
- I don't think Clint was actually being insane with this post: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/26033/?post=928698#post928698 -- I think he was trying to say he's voting Dyluck based on his vanilla/not-vanilla status. He explicitly mentions "vanilla" in there. I think he's trying to say that Dyluck /isn't/ vanilla?? but why would that make Clint want to kill him rrrgh
- Scum know who the joker is from the failed night 1 kill. Or at least they think they do, to the point where they were confident enough it wasn't Clint to actually go after him

I think Dyluck has to be 1/2 of scumteam. I don't think he's town for the reasons mentioned yesterday (mostly riding Liberty all d2 but opting not to kill her). Dyluck isn't joker because if he was, he could've self-voted in this post and won the game. Joker maybe is Oddrabbit? who is conducting an exercise in lurking so aggressively that he's cast zero votes so far, a strategy which has gotten him daykilled in like a dozen other games.

Can't tell who my other scum suspect is. Ozzy's roleclaim is very very dubious in that it's unproveable negative utility... and there's multiple town roles with actual (mild) positive utility out there. But I don't think his actions so far have been at all scummy, minus throwing a vote at me. It is impossible for me to judge EggbertX but I think it'd be really, really weird for Eggbert+Dyluck to be the scumteam when they were the first two votes on WaKa. That'd be a good play I guess? but it'd just be really brazen.
I think Odd is actually a Mayor role that saves up votes to use during the day. Note that we needed two more votes to hang someone yesterday, and yet we reached lynch? He's also the only one who didn't vote the last two days. There is a variation of the Mayor role that allows for null-votes to count towards extra lynch votes and I think he might be that.

I'm honestly not sure who to vote. On the one hand Dyluck has pretty much ridden my lynch vote since day 1. (Also, sorry if I was aggressive to you, Dy. I should know better than to play this game because I does make me aggress towards people when they ignore what I say/get frustrated and I shouldn't take that out on you. I'm sorry. I'll reel it in.)

TBH, I'm not sure who to vote. The person I watched last night didn't make a move, so that's pretty much a null read - they could be scum doing a kill or just a normal non-powered town. My role doesn't allow me to know.

Who do we have left?

psy
Dyluck
Ozzy
Odd
Liberty
EggbertX

I get a null read on psy, Dyluck has pressed all my buttons and I think he's about 75% scum. Ozzy I don't have much of a read on. Odd, I think is town. I know I'm town and I think Eggbertx is probably scum based on how he seemed to be watching and not posting until he got called out for it, then went on a postage binge.

So my best thoughts on scum are currently Dyluck and Eggbertx but I may be off on Dyluck because I have aggression issues in this game sometimes, so I'm gonna vote on the egg.

Also... clint kept offering us an EGG IN THESE TRYING TIMES! He's the private eye. It's possible he knew that eggbertx was evil but didn't want to out himself. Yeah, this cements my thoughts on this.

#lynch Eggbertx
...yes I did just realise that as I was typing, how did you guess. Guys, I think we got 'im!

Clint is confirmed town, and confirmed a role that can probably check people's roles. He was being shifty with his "Hey, look, an EGG" and probably setting up for a role reveal with foreshadowing but also making himself come off as possible Jesty, to protect himself. This makes sense!
Dyluck
Ok Libby, I'm sorry for blowing up at you too.

Hammer is not required for a lynch. Whoever has the most votes gets lynched.
I don't see anything in the rules stating that, and both Ozzy and I had 3 votes on day 2, so we should have been killed then. Also, it said 5 to lynch, not 'highest number at days end gets lynched'. Did I miss an Emily post that confirmed that?
Dyluck
author=AlaskanEmily
The game begins now!Role PMs are out. The original post has been edited to include the revealed roles.

Day 1 ends in 72 hours.

If more than 50% of players have current, non-canceled votes to lynch the same player, the day will end immediately and that player will be lynched. Otherwise, the player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If the vote ends in a tie, or #nolynch is hammered, no one will be lynched.

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to hammer.
Well now, I completely missed that part. XD
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Arlight, so I'd rather want us to go with Dyluck first isntead of Eggbertx. His actions in connection with Libby have been very weird and I also think at this point that he might one half of the scum team.

As for the reason why I wouldn't want to get EggbertX lynched, is that he has indeed acted sus with his limited interactions, but he also made this post which seriously triggers my paranoia: https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/26033/?post=928262#post928262