WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

author=Eike
author=undefined
author=Orig
999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

It is awesome and you should play it now

Holy shit, I just got the true ending. Everybody listen to this guy. Ace Attorney / Hotel Dusk fans need to check this out.
On it. Been meaning to try this for a while.
best DS game i've played all year, played it like three days straight. i felt kind of weird and sleep deprived after that actually, i don't recommend doing it.

edit: if you're playing, you should multiple click many objects because there's loads of funny dialogue you can get. eg. click all the pipes you find - Junpei has an obsession with pipe jokes.
Apart from Etrian Odyssey 3 which I finally got to work fluidly with only minor bugs(love it), I started up Diablo 2 again. Man I had to put thousands of hours into this game over the past 10+ years. Created a summoning Necromancer. Now when Blood Raven says "My army will destrooooyyy you", I can reply: "No, MY army will destroy YOU!"

Its funny though, after all those years, I managed to finish Hell difficulty only once, with a Hammerdin (overpowered very much before 1.13 patch).
God of War 3. Attempting to finish it. Pretty damn close too.
Well Tron has turned into a nightmare by pitting me, on foot, against two light tanks. And on hard mode they only need to hit 4 hits to kill me. Doesn't help that to kill them i have to get in range to hit them with the bomb disc's power, and they can insta kill me by running me down. Tempted to turn down the difficulty just for that part.

On the other hand I'm speeding through Criss Core, which kind of becomes a joke when you go through a large chunk of missions before continuing with the story kinda helps. Though that's no excuse for the fact I could just Blzzard spam Bahamut though, rendering him absolutely useless...
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
author=Hexatona
Just Finished Tales of the Abyss. Man, it was completely awesome, but it felt like the end of the game came too fast. I think the reason for this is that I missed a lot of sidequests, so next time I play I'll have to try to get everything.

There's one part where it gets pretty slow, but during the big tech tower dungeon it picks up again. Good game.
Prestiging is an interesting system.
largebills make me want to kill myself

love how i can make retarded cash in EO3 by just doing the ocean missions though

if only that helped me kill largebills

edit:
oh also i got infinity blade on my ipod because why the hell not right
the gimmick is it's like 30 minutes long but you have to play dozens of times over to have a shot at killing the boss
felt pretty good about getting him to say i was a worthy opponent on my second try though!

edit dos:
oh also working on finishing eternal sonata since i never actually did that before
jazz is too powerful for his own good (seriously it's impossible to build combos with him he just kills everything immediately)
Wild Arms 2!
and...
Final Fantasy 9!

I have to say, this was a good Christmas. Good family, good food, good video games.
punch those two lizardpeople for me.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Just finished my second play through of Mass Effect 2 with the DLC this time around. Shadow Broker was the shit!
Craze
cho: I find that blinding Largebills is effective. I have an "MC" Buccaneer that goes on almost every dungeon run and has Eagle Eye and Lights Out pumped up. Very good for quickly taken down dangerous enemies!

<Loud Martial Arts Girl> Don't underestimate the hippos or you'll be dead!
yeah for some reason i thought a forge hammer would break after you used it or something. when i discovered this was not the case i just put blind on all my weapons and i actually just gave my Buccaneer the blinding skill and it's much less of a hassle now.

in other gaming news, i beat Eternal Sonata. the ending is the most degrading thing i have ever been subjected to holy shit
"MINERAL POWDER IS CONVENIENT BUT HARMFUL IN THE LONG RUN. CAN YOU THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE LIKE THAT?" -goty all years
Craze
I just have Derek (the Buccaneer) and a Ninja named Ebon One who specializes in Blind-forged daggers and making shadows/clones.

So far I am not enamored with Wildings. Holden looks awesome (first male Wilding) but Call Snake doesn't really do much damage... I guess it's better for bosses. His skills are also Hella Fucking Expensive, but there's a TP-helper passive somewhere in the Wilding skillset so maybe I should look at that.
Craze
<Great Anaconda> HAHAHAHHAHA CHOKE IS HILARIOUS ISN'T IT
<Great Anaconda> 1/3 OF YOUR TANK'S HP GONE AND ARMS SEALED
<Great Anaconda> CAN'T USE LINE GUARD CAN YOU
<Great Anaconda> CAN'T DO FULL WEAPON DAMAGE CAN YOU

(Arm Bind means you can't use skills that utilize your arms, like physical attacks or shield skills, and it also halves your ATK. Yaaaaay.)
sounds like a bitch

i don't even have a hoplite, planned on subclassing my ninja as one

kind of thinking the other way around might be more useful
Craze
I have at least two of each class, to the point where I only have two slots in my guild left for Shoguns when I get them. Yup. I haven't used them all yet, but everybody has five points in Combat Study.

Ninlite or Hopja is useful because of the clone skill (not shadow, but clone specifically) because that means HI I HAVE TWO TANKS NOW

Clone your Hoplite with Line Guard so you have one in both rows and hahahahhaah what is this "damage" you speak of
er, i have two hoplites (they are named Adonis and Romeo), haven't used them besides putting their points into Combat Study though is what i meant. yeah the idea was i would clone them like that but i think the Hoplite's better armour and HP would probably make them more useful as the base class, considering ninjas are horribly fragile. i don't know exactly how subclassing works yet though so idk!
Craze
I suggest making a Provoke/Shrug Off/Recuperate Hoplite and a Line Guard/Anti/Bodyguard Hoplite. As you have extra points, get some spear skills or Bandage.

When you know you're scared a specific type of attack, use the latter. When you're fighting in general, drag out the provoke Hoplite.

Also immediately put a point in Guardian. It's a 10% damage reduction for the first point!
Kingdom hearts 2. For the 6th time. Not consecutively mind you. Also doing this run with some nice codebreaker codes like slowmo the game at will, custom forms other than the default three and fly (not glide) any time. Not any lame codes though like infinite hp those are for losers.
Y'know reading how Arm Bind works, makes me want to start getting the *** bind skills on my Dark Hunter in EO1, might actually have made Fenrir a lil' less annoying. Only problem is that's gonna take a hell of a long time, as I focused entirely on making the DH a Whip attacker, meaning she keeps jumping between being weak and strong thanks to the annoying lack of whips (Atleast for me anyway).

Quick question about skills: For my healer, what would be best for me to increase after I max her TP UP, she already has Cure, Salve and Immunize, maybe I should get her the reviving one?