WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

author=kentona
http://dta.ppmsite.com/This is the site I came across. I have no idea if you need Tiberian Sun or not to play it (I have TibSun, so it wasn't an issue for me)
Cool, I'll try it out if I have time~ :)

author=Yellow Magic
Giving Persona a break and am now playing Crisis Core: FFVII. It's okay, I guess, although it's not the most challenging game in the world: I seem to get by with just straight-up Attacking most of the time and the DMW (slot machine thing) does most of the work for me.

I like the "Conflict Resolved" at the end of battle sequences, it's a nice touch.

Also, I can't get over how cute Aerith is in the game. <3
Might not seem all too difficult at first, but wait 'til you get to the later Hojo Experiments..ugh, some of 'em either throw an army at you, or ones that ohko you (and it's in a very small battle area). x-x
Destroying people on ssbb..good fun. I love playing pitt when my friend does his closed corridor custom stage for samus where he hopes to beat me down with ranged attacks. Though I've demolished him with pretty much every character either way.

So right now I've been slowly playing through loz: skyward sword. I love the zelda games, but I really hate the motion controls on the wii. I also find that bird they give you is rather difficult to fly. He likes to look down in a hovering state, and at that point the camera is in an annoying position. As a zelda fan though...I have an obligation to beat the game.
I finally got Demon's Souls after Platinuming Dark Souls and beating it like 15 times.

I've died on the maneaters about 10 times so far. So yeah things are going good.
My mind spontaneously combusted and I bought the Mass Effect trilogy for my PS3. The game plays much better on the PS3 than on my PC, I couldn't even stomach the controls of the first game on the PC. Looks like I will be spending quite some time with these 3 gems, about time I got through them, even though I spoiled the ending for myself because I was sure I would never play those games, heh.

Not like I have any shortage of things to do, D2, Pokemon B2, Tales of Xillia will be arriving in a week (damn Europe and how late we get games, looking at you Etrian Odyssey 4), and I even picked up digital drawing again. I could really use like 10 more hours in a day damn it!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
About to play Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance or whatever.
Just got a 3DS. Add me! Friend code is 4828-4707-8405
KillZone 3 was a good game in general, but its Sci-Fi elements weren't my cup of tea so I don't play it for long. Now, I'll start playing Tekken Tag 2 tonight. :D
I'm playing Borderlands II right now with a friend, pretty fun in True Vault Hunter mode, getting all of the achievements will be so hard ;_;
About to start up Pokemon FireRed, then move onto Crystal, and finally end with Emerald. A good trio that eats up hundreds of hours~ :D (I might also do Diamond...which is sadly the last Pokemon game I bought~ :c)
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Argh, Far Cry 3, fighting Vaas, keeps on killing me.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I've beaten three pokemon games waiting for my brother to finish a gym in Pokemon White 2.
Attempting a Soulsilver Nuzlocke.
But fuck critical hits, I'm not dealing with that bullshit anymore, three of them lost all from crits.
Earthbound again, Persona 3 FES, Torchlight 2...

Persona 3 is my first SMT game, and I've gotta say it's pretty fun...now I'll have to go back and play every game in the series. ;w;
Okage (interesting characters/concept), La Pucelle (it's made by the same company as Disgaea), Chaos Wars (I bought it solely for the laughably bad voice acting)
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Just played and beat Super Mario Bros. Crossover. I loved playing this game as a megaman character. :D

It's damn hard, though. Makes me think of trying to beat the actual game with Mario. >_<
When I wasn't plugging away at my game demo I was taking a break with Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on my 360. On my psp I've been sticking with Ys 7 and 3rd Birthday.

My copy of Dynasty Warriors 8 is on its' way too so hopefully I'll be able to dive into feudal China while slaying thousands of dudes sooner than later!
author=BrokenH
My copy of Dynasty Warriors 8 is on its' way too so hopefully I'll be able to dive into feudal China while slaying thousands of dudes sooner than later!
Did they ever re-add multiplayer into DW? I own 3 and 4 which both had it, but was so friggin' pissed when I rented 5 and saw like no option to go about doing it. (Same with 6, but holy damn did the ps2 version suck...I don't even want to think about that one anymore.)

Anyway, I can't believe I used to be so freaking ignorant when I was playing Pokemon as a kid. I've fucked up on other games, sure, but holy geez...just no, lol I mean I'm still no Pokemon Master stuck in a 10 year old body for all eternity but yeah I've been doing a lot better in my current playthrough of Fire Red.

Just reached Lavender Town with a pretty okay team of a Lv20 Meowth, a Lv25 Ekans, and a Lv37 Venusaur. (Did I mention that in all my previous Pokemon playthroughs I never kept or used "any" stat altering, or status changing moves? I never even switched out for another one if they got put to sleep, confused or frozen! Yeah so, movewise I only had attacks...oh boy.) :3
author=Sana
author=BrokenH
Did they ever re-add multiplayer into DW? I own 3 and 4 which both had it, but was so friggin' pissed when I rented 5 and saw like no option to go about doing it. (Same with 6, but holy damn did the ps2 version suck...I don't even want to think about that one anymore.)

Anyway, I can't believe I used to be so freaking ignorant when I was playing Pokemon as a kid. I've fucked up on other games, sure, but holy geez...just no, lol I mean I'm still no Pokemon Master stuck in a 10 year old body for all eternity but yeah I've been doing a lot better in my current playthrough of Fire Red.

Just reached Lavender Town with a pretty okay team of a Lv20 Meowth, a Lv25 Ekans, and a Lv37 Venusaur. (Did I mention that in all my previous Pokemon playthroughs I never kept or used "any" stat altering, or status changing moves? I never even switched out for another one if they got put to sleep, confused or frozen! Yeah so, movewise I only had attacks...oh boy.) :3

They did! Add multi-player back I mean. DW8 has co-op even in the story-mode. Yeah, that was my only complaint about DW 7. Overall it was great but I lamented the fact the took co-op out of story mode and dropped free mode. Luckily both those grievances have been fixed with DW8.

Reputedly the PS3 version runs better with less slow down but the 360 version is (or has gotten) a patch.
author=Ratty524
Just played and beat Super Mario Bros. Crossover. I loved playing this game as a megaman character. :D

It's damn hard, though. Makes me think of trying to beat the actual game with Mario. >_<

Yep. This is awesome. Though it makes me sad when I get hit and Link loses all his cool powerups.

Also: FFX-2. Very... girly at times, but very fun.
author=Ratty524

Ha -- I remember this!

I actually played it the other night and managed to beat the whole game on a Dr. Wily solo run. Before that, I've actually NEVER beaten the original "Super Mario Bros." before. But now I have.

I'VE OWNED THIS GAME FOR OVER 20 YEARS AND I'VE FINALLY BEAT IT!

(...As Dr. Wily. :D )
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
I just got Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii. Unsurprisingly its good... freaking hard though.