WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Almost done Super Mario Sunshine... 117 shines. Can't find the last 5 blue coins outside of Corona Mountain though.... :(

I was hoping to be done by now so I could start Dragon Quest 8.
You know you can always play whatever video game you want. It's not like a job or anything where someone is forcing you to finish it.
Haha, I know. If I stop playing sunshine now I wont be able to take not having fully finished it. I'm a bit of a compltionist/perfectionist, so.
I have a bad habit of not finishing games so I think Lennon is in the same bucket as me where we don't want to play 10 games at once. Also I am currently playing through contra 4, this game does not disappoint.

edit: speak of the devil
post=119218
Haha, I know. If I stop playing sunshine now I wont be able to take not having fully finished it. I'm a bit of a compltionist/perfectionist, so.

I'm like that with games I REALLY like.

...or games that don't have a crazy amount of achievements/secrets/goals with a handful that are just impossible to get.
post=119218

this is basically me
I've also been playing though Oblivion for the first time in a while, as a Theif/Assassin/Archer/Mage/Whatever. Doing the Dark Brotherhood sidequests right now.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I'm actually playing it as a substitute for Dragon Age which is huge and very incompatible with my old brick of a laptop.

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.
Star Ocean 3's 4D Mode and Prototype.
I wish I could be playing RPG Maker 3... God, I miss that game. :(
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=119334
Star Ocean 3's 4D Mode and Prototype.

is that like universe mode?

Also, I'm playing BioShock. Perhaps my cautious nature has made the game too easy - I always seem to have a "too much money" problem.
SO3's 4D mode is Universe++
post=119336
I wish I could be playing RPG Maker 3... God, I miss that game. :(
Me too :'(
It was so much fun 3:
I preferred RPG Maker 2...

But anyway, I'm currently playin' Ar Tonelico II. I can't wait for the 3rd one to make its release! :D
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=119522

But anyway, I'm currently playin' Ar Tonelico II. I can't wait for the 3rd one to make its release! :D

I can never find it used. Blast you, "holdin' on to your games" generation! Sell your crap back to EB for pennies so I can buy it at a reduced rate!
post=119531
post=119522

I can never find it used. Blast you, "holdin' on to your games" generation! Sell your crap back to EB for pennies so I can buy it at a reduced rate!

Heelllz no. I'm a collector, see? >:3

But if you want the game, why not just use Ebay or some other online ordering site thingy?
post=119215
Almost done Super Mario Sunshine... 117 shines. Can't find the last 5 blue coins outside of Corona Mountain though.... :(

I was hoping to be done by now so I could start Dragon Quest 8.

Well if you don't hurry up and get Sunshine done so you can play DQ8 I will give you an empty threat over this forum that won't ever come to fruition!
I've restarted DQIX because I haven't played in a long time, and I had completely ignored all those miniquest things from the beginning, and doing them all at once was boring.
Well, I just beat "Chrono Trigger" for the first time ever this morning. =D

My main party for the entire game (once you had free will with your party setup) was Chrono, Frog, and Robo. Robo is my favorite character. And his Rapid-Fire Punch kicks ass.
I am playing Bayonetta on Hard (which you unlock after finishing on normal). On subsequent playthroughs you can change the character outfit. Now that I am playing the game with an outfit that is significantly less hyper sexualized (a kimono instead of a leather bodysuit) and I have disabled the option to have her strip as you do better in battle (which you can only do on replays while wearing alternate costumes), I like the game a lot more. I think that it is much much better without the rampant sexuality.