WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Legend of Heroes V: Cagesong of the Ocean (PC version)

I'm currently having a blast with it, despite not knowing what anybody is saying.
Replaying Legend of the Dragoons. I never did beat it the first time.

I forgot how difficult the timing of the combo system was...
author=Feldschlacht IV
author=Darken
Oh god why does Lost Odyssey's battle system have to be so bad and so slow. Healing skills are worthless, attack/damagemagic spamming is more valuable to use than anything, and while there is some elemental RPS system in place, half the enemies you face are neutral. Getting a 'perfect' on every attack somehow feels unsatisfying, because all you do is add 50 damage or something.

Argh but I enjoy the story and dream readings a lot. Thinking of either grinding forever to break the game or just straight up use cheats to 99 or something.
What really gets me is the ring system and how its completely fucked up because it's worthless with mages, which already there are too many mages in the game and you get all of them one right after the other. Why have a system based on timing attacks when your mages have shitty physical attacks? If the ring system applied to all offensive moves, it would have been awesome.

Also buying weapons for mages is also really dumb because their weapons just raise their physical attack and nothing else, and their physical offense is bad no matter what.

However I am enjoying the plot and dreams so I'll keep goin'.

author=Brent
^

I love that game! :D

Is this your first time playing the original Wild Arms, Feld?

Nah, I have and enjoyed the first three. Just giving them another go because I do love them.

I'm doing the same thing now, I'm on the 2nd one :) also doing it with the Suikoden series.
Been playing a lot of Fallout: New Vegas lately and I mean a LOT.

Aside from that I might be getting started up again on Oblivion to get me all psyched up for Skyrim. And I've been feeling up to playing Left 4 Dead off and on lately. I just never think to log into Steam until it's kind of late.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Bushido Blade 2 (+1000 cool points if anyone remembers it). It's not as fun when you're playing against the AI but it's a decent timesink. Plus the voice acting is very...entertaining...
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
author=NicoB
Replaying Legend of the Dragoons. I never did beat it the first time.

I forgot how difficult the timing of the combo system was...

Yeah, I tried playing that game a couple of months ago after never touching it for around 7 years and I was taken back by the combo system again, lol.

Well, I am playing back and forth between Dragon Age 2, Dynasty Warriors 7, and Resonance of Fate until I realize that I forgot to do my paper. =(

Fuck Lost Levels.

Fuck Sonic Spinball.

I'm slightly enjoying FFX-2 at the moment.
Apart from Dragon Quest 3 SNES, I'm also playing the always-fun Titan Quest (Diablo 3 or Grim Dawn still faaaaar away).

And also, Fish Fillets 2. Loved the first one, even though it was so damn hard I never finished even 2/3 of the levels. Great puzzle game with fun dialog. It was made by people from my country too! Not that I really care for my country that much, but it's good to see that we can produce some quality games (Mafia, Machinarium, Operation Flashpoint come to mind).
author=Yellow Magic
Bushido Blade 2 (+1000 cool points if anyone remembers it). It's not as fun when you're playing against the AI but it's a decent timesink. Plus the voice acting is very...entertaining...

Bushido Blade 1 & 2 are the ultimate 2 player games. Snap their neck for extra humiliating win!!!
author=Kindredz
RADIANT HISTORIA!

I love you.

In other news, does playing through my own stuff count? I mean, it's just testing stuff, but, it should count, right?
I've been playing Tekken 6 again pretty strongly, which I haven't done since last summer. Trying to get familiar with Nina, who was my main in Tekken 3.

Also learning Lars a bit. I never liked him before and avoided using him much until just today. I gave him a Mishima hairstyle and changed his outfit and now I think he looks much cooler, which in turn somehow makes him more fun to use and easier to learn.
I might pick up a 3DS tomorrow as well as Oot 3D. The 3D gimmick is cool, but I just like the system's overall potential.

I'm just way too much of a Nintendo fan to not get this device, I guess!
author=Kindredz
RADIANT HISTORIA!

One of the main reasons I come to these forums, always stumbling on some interesting games. Trying it out, the time-traveling is interesting enough, and I like grid based combat systems, not to mention the enemy juggling.

Modern Warfare 2 Hardcore TD never gets old, the more I play, the more I learn the maps, and after 14 days of logged playtime since the day I bought it, I dare to say I play pretty well. Almost always getting positive K/D ratio, supplying my team with UAVs, avoiding teamkills (usually), and guessing the positions of the enemy nicely. Too bad that being the top player with the best score means that people often call me a hacker, among other things. Not letting it get to me much, but it's still annoying (though sometimes amusing).
Just beat Odin Sphere. The plot was just the Ring Cycle mixed with Norse mythology and a bunch of fairy tale tropes played totally straight. Painfully straight, one might say, but it was enjoyable nevertheless.

Poor Ingway and Mercedes though. Out of all the characters, I wanted them to get a happy ending. T_T

(I have not played this in YEARS!!!) :D
Uncharted 2.

Good God this game is magnificent.
SMT: Lucifer's Call or Nocturne, whatever you want to call it. I'm playing it on hard 'cause I'm insane like that, and I've spent something like the last 10-20 minutes trying to get a Hua Po so I can destroy the flying creatures on the world map with ease and finally got one, but not without dieing a good few times thanks to the to mass of fire-weak demons in the first dungeon...
Muahahaha! I just beat Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (normal mode) and got the A ending! Yay! I hate Bloodbane so damn much.