WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

author=thatbennyguy
author=kentona
I am buying a Wii U because Super Mario 3D World looks so boss. Glad to see that my suspicions are confirmed!!
It looks like it has amazing co-op too. Apparently the best Nintendo has to offer so far.

Metascore 94 btw. Solid, solid title.

It's quickly shot up there as one of my favourite Mario games of all. The only problem is that it's a little short. I forgot to mention that the soundtrack is phenomenal too.
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
I've finally completed all of Pokemon Conquest's stories in 300+ hours of game-play!

Nothing happened.

Next up: Sly cooper and maybe some diner dash!
I remember Diner Dash! it was pretty fun.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Playing Super Mario Galaxy 2. Found the intro to be very underwhelming compared to the first game, but my god are the levels fun.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Started playing Final Fantasy Tactics about a week or two ago. As a reminder, I've been meaning to replay it since my review of Synthetic Oddessy. That was done back in July of last year.

Some time after I started FFT (a week?), I started Might and Magic VII on my PC. This is a game I've been meaning to play again for years, but I seemed to recall it crashing at a very specific point in the game. It didn't crash when it normally did, but it did crash later on. At the moment, things seemed to have stabilized (I think all I did was run it in windowed mode?), though I'm tending to save like a madman just because.
I've been playing Akai Katana somewhat consistently since I bought it back it March. Still haven't beat it yet, but I've been getting close lately! Keep in mind that the game is technically only about 30~40 minutes long, and is considered to be one of CAVE's easiest STGs ever...

I've also been playing Okami HD, and more recently Katamari Damacy and GodHand. I was playing Sine Mora, but it definitely rubbed me the wrong way.
What would it take for a game to rub you the right away?
I bought Dragon's Crown some time ago and frankly, I'm not too impressed with it. I only got like 3 hours worth of playtime with it, speaks for itself I suppose. Dunno really what's wrong with me? :S

I'm also trying to get back into Lost Planet 2. I was really shocked how active the online community still was when I tried it few weeks ago. I mean this game got something like average 4/10 reviews and a lot of hate from players as well, now after many years it's still going! I love it and so do many others it seems :)
Dragon Quest 9 and The World Ends With You. Both absolutely awesome games, though I am putting DQ on hold for now, got stuck on the final boss. So I will play through TWEWY first, and then come back to DQ, grind a bit, finish the boss and delve into the post-game stuff.

TWEWY is pretty hard to get used to, trying to control two different characters on two different screens at once, while holding my 3DS XL in one hand and the stylus in the other. But the art style, music, story and gameplay are more than enough for me to put up with the controls. Been playing for like 4 hours and I am already at day 4 though, and the box says there are 7 days, so I wonder what will happen, though I doubt the game would be so short, and I heard there is some post-game content too, so I'm not too worried.
Currently working on Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, and Grand Chase(love this mmo). I'm thinking of starting up a few games I've been neglecting though..like Persona 2: Innocent Sin, Dream Endeavor, and Dragon Valor(I will finish you one day! xD)~
Happy
Devil's in the details
I'm playing Fire Emblem: Awakening and Etrian Odyssey IV with my brand new Nintendo 3DS, and holy shit am I loving it.
Playing Gods Eater as a girl.
Nyehehehehehehe, it's surprisingly a hell lot of fun! XD
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
So I went and got Dark Souls on sale..

God help me
Gods Eater started out fun, but on latter levels, the bosses' attacks get incredibly cheap. Did anyone else play this? :|
I am playing Dragon Quest II
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
Rogue Legacy and... Skyrim again, for some reason
Final Fantasy XIV and The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I thought I would be playing Bravely Default, but that's only for Europe at the moment.

And the new Zelda is probably the shortest Zelda game I've ever played (6 hours from start to finish in one sitting with all items/upgrades/ruppees).
Going to spend tons of time with Gran Turismo 6 today. Can't wait to tear Bathurst up in some super cars!
I randomly started playing Star Ocean 3 the other day, so that'll keep me busy for quite some time. At least, it will until Christmas~ xD