A.I. GENERATION AND RMN

OldPat
OrudoPatto, kisama!
Exactly, an idealistic approach to the matter.

Guess we'll see where this is going!
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
Waiting for the RMN vs AI game to celebrate the moment!
author=Vaccaria
It still is fucked up that even out of all the jobs that AI is competing for, it's the art world that hits it the most.

AI competes against most jobs that primarily consist of using a computer. Architects have more to worry about than construction workers.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
author=Irog
AI competes against most jobs that primarily consist of using a computer. Architects have more to worry about than construction workers.

Yes, that's fair. Though with how much some techs are trying to branch out with it, I doubt it would be just in the realm of using a computer...
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Vaccaria

An RMN vs AI event could be a good idea, just another chill gammak event where every aspect has to be human made, which is literally all events going forward anyway. But I dread to think what the comments on the event page may end up like lmao

Edit: I should put it on the among us event page and any future events rules’ that ai art isn’t allowed just in case
author=Vaccaria
Though with how much some techs are trying to branch out with it, I doubt it would be just in the realm of using a computer...

Democracies will need to implement some form of UBI to keep their population able to buy all the stuff made by machines and AI.
Will need to, but colour me unsurprised when they don't
UBI is an ironically capitalistic and economically orthodox concept anyway
(not that i'm saying it's bad in the context we're in)
author=JosephSeraph
UBI is an ironically capitalistic and economically orthodox concept

What are the other alternatives ?
Seize the means of production comrade!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I'm all caught up, and all I want to add is this: if you can draw a person without seven fingers on one hand, two navels and a nipple on the hip, you can do better than AI. I've seen this happen.

author=Vaccaria

It's like the story of the guy with the pickaxe versus the mining machine. The guy wins but dies in the end.
Frogge
John Henry the man who drew better than the machine
"Drawing a person with seven fingers on one hand, two navels and a nipple on the hip" looks like what advertisement companies requested from human image editors. They now have AI to draw the adds. Banning AI creations leads to the good consequence of banning adds !
Frogge
This hot single woman in your area has SEVEN BOOBS and THIRTY FINGERS. Meet her now!
stop kink shaming me
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

I think I have used

https://cooltext.com/

to create all the text font text used in my game titles.

Should all my games be removed?

Also, Reaper of Swords, the main image is AI generated, but that image isn't in the game. Does that count?

I think I might have used QuillBot to spellcheck for me, too.
That AI does more than spellcheck, it can provide totally unique ways
to rephrase your writing.

RPG Maker can generate random dungeons and random characters.

Retroactively applying a rule seems a bit harsh.

equating rpgmaker's random dungeon generators to a data model that spits out image results based on scraped images is just bad faith. can anyone just admit that
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

Bad faith might be retroactively removing games or banning accounts from people who may no longer use RMN, or may even be deceased. That's my opinion.

Houses made 100 years ago have tons of building violations based on today's laws. But we don't force the owners of those houses to bring them up to code.