POST YOUR PICTURE

Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats

Channeling my inner Veryl.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Corfaisus, you either look exactly like I thought you did, or absolutely nothing like it. I'll get back to you when I figure out which.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Trihan
Corfaisus, you either look exactly like I thought you did, or absolutely nothing like it. I'll get back to you when I figure out which.

It might help to see him without facial hair. Both makes sense, but the facial hairless version might be closer.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.

Valentine's Day was two days ago for us. I have to work on the 14th :(
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
You look like a hard dude, Dudesoft.

Spotted WWE UK Champion Tyler Bate while grocery shopping:

Might not be a big deal to most but I fanboy'd like mad when I saw him....
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
haha, nice :D
damn that guy's handsome

oh and Tyler looks pretty good too
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=TungerManU
damn that guy's handsome

oh and Tyler looks pretty good too

My brother
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Tyler looks kinda like Russel Crow
author=BigGreenCreatures
*snipped*
Suhhh dude

Its Wayne's World! It's Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent! *guitar riff of legends.*

Although I think BigGreenCreatures' car is better than Wayne's. Prolly has a better cassette deck too.
author=Delsin7
author=BigGreenCreatures
*snipped*
Suhhh dude
Its Wayne's World! It's Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent! *guitar riff of legends.*

Although I think BigGreenCreatures' car is better than Wayne's. Prolly has a better cassette deck too.

Only slightly.
Tau
RMN sex symbol

I found my true self :D
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.

My hair is getting worse and worse
Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith
i gained so much weight i look fucking atrocious

@Jo You look just fine to me~<3 Your hair is very becoming, by the way. ^.^

@Phantasmi You're cute! I like your headphones.

@lockeZ I see nothing wrong with your hair, but it's your eyes that catch me either way~

@Harmonic The pic was a while ago, but you're lookin' good! You look a bit like me - maybe a bit more attractive, but still reminsicent. ^.^;
No picture of mine is included but some of the photos I took while I was vacationing in Finland just over a week ago, also, visited some of the touristy places here in Hong Kong beforehand as I was/am sort-of a tour guide during my day offs/if schedule permits.

This one is one of the less-known spots in here. It's a nunnery along with a garden. The weather was so perfect that day that I didn't have to tinker with the photo! :P

The garden.

The most famous temple over here, the Wong Tai Sin Temple

This pic here was taken when I took the tourists a few days just after the Chinese New Year holidays... that's why that thing was set up near the entrance.

Aberdeen, first time with the New Zealand tourists:

Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery, sort of less known since it's hard to get to (you have to walk 2124235614123 steps ugh):

My airbnb host dumped me in his frozen lake so he can go around in his snowmobile to "soften" the snow since they were too deep. Saw this perfect scenery.

Somewhere in Inari...

I visited the Siida Museum and saw this in their shop haha. I guess it's like their "Sami" equivalent of the meme huh? (have no idea what the word means)

Last but not least, stumbled into this while walking around Helsinki Centre/Central(?). Seemed kinda interesting so decided to take a pic of it.

e: Since Ghost in the Shell's out, there's been a lot of people sharing pictures of going to the places they shot over here! I might just go with the flow and do that haha (the pictures'll probably turn out bad but meh)
No picture for you lol, I'm too freaking ugly