HEY LOOK IT'S RMN3!

COOOOOOOOOOLIOOOO! Freaking awesome WIP!
YAAAAAAAAAY! Yeah, there may be some things you can't do yet, but it works great and is totally awesome!
Oh and by the way, I just came to check my game and WHOA there's the new RMN! I'm sooo happy!
and why are the times an hour out how on earth do I change my time/date settings >:(

damn it WIP you should've finished it before releasing it
But this forces him to work 10x faster.
Also everyone needs to start getting into the groove of commenting on people's blogs and game pages. As much as I love the forums and consider them integral in their own way, the main site seriously rocks shit right now and it would benefit everyone to capitalize on it.
edit: how do i delete posts
edit2: i hate my bro's lapotp keyboard grr so hard to type with...
post=83300
But you can add some personal text that shows up in your user profile page. Go ahead and update it and try it out.
This is a simple feature, but I like it a lot! I like clicking on someone's username and finding out a lot about them just from a small paragraph, and from there, I end up clicking on their games and such as well. I implore everyone to fill it out.

This actually reminds me of how user pages work on Steam. ... for whatever reason. I actually have to do quite a few updates to my stuff with all the snazzy new material provided.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
post=83344
edit: how do i delete posts
edit2: i hate my bro's lapotp keyboard grr so hard to type with...

You can't delete posts.
First, let me just say that you've done a great job on this WIP. I love the new layout and the functions provided and I'm definitely gonna mess around and see what I can do.

Just a few things that I'd like to see added. Mostly on the forums, which you've already said you're still working on - indicators of whether a thread has changed since last read and a link to the forums at the bottom of the page. Yeah, not much really. Pretty cosmetic really.
Also, is there any way to put a <next/previous> link when checking out screenshots in a game profile? The current set-up has you clicking back to the screenshot screen each time you want to go to the next one. Yeah, nothing major, but just a small annoyance.

Otherwise, congratulations. You've exceeded (my) expectations!
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
That implies that you expected less.
Yeah, well, last I'd heard it didn't look like there was gonna be an RMN3 for quite a while. ^.^ Not hard to exceed those expectations.

EDIT: Love how the edit functions!
Tau
RMN sex symbol
This looks fantastic WIP. Kudos!

(Something I noticed when looking at the pages for RM2K/3)
Mark me impressed. I also like how you can now add a lot more to the games' descriptions pages rather than just text.

Edit:
Oh, I can't seem to PM people who have spaces in their names (it seems to separate it into 2 names).
I like how clean the new site looks. It looks very modern and yet somehow very organized. However, it seems to have a lower resolution than the previous site as it all seems so big on my computer screen!

Apart from that, congratulations on a great revamp and loving the improvements made to the games section.
Really really impressive. You should add the ability to order your results by title, rating etc. by clicking the headers.
The locker has landed!

Edit: My new favorite gender is 0
Ciel
an aristocrat of rpgmaker culture
Finally... the time has come... to spread our wings.

Very nice work WIP & everyone who "beta tested" the forums by creating dumb topics!
Tried uploading a new game, that seemed to work but it won't let me add any images without returning an error page.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
post=83390
Mark me impressed. I also like how you can now add a lot more to the games' descriptions pages rather than just text.

Edit:
Oh, I can't seem to PM people who have spaces in their names (it seems to separate it into 2 names).

Yeah this is a huge goof on my part. Will fix it.
Cheers WIP.

post=83399
Finally... the time has come... to spread our wings.

We'd like to fly freely in the sky,
but we had no place to spread our wings.
Believe..