WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

Currently remaking this boat train thing, steampunk calls for desperately rad designs. No I am not showing it, it is horrible looking right now. Also I just found this coincidently awesome concept art image the other day, apparently this photo was taken at one of nintendo's offices.
post=142859
No I am not showing it, it is horrible looking right now.

No, you're not showing because...
It doesn't exist.
Yes, I'll repeat that forever.
Or until you release that game, which is the same.
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
I'm sending a version of Edifice to tonfa, then waiting for him to bitch so I can fix things while taking a much, much-needed break. Then I paint a barn (at least I get XP from slaying spiders).

Next up: oodles more maps!
Still working on frogworld but have been playing around with Construct tutorials again and also KLIK AND PLAY. Klik n Play is the best and possibly the platonic ideal of gamemaking software, it's easy to use and comes with a huge stack of bitching .gifs such as a biker an elvis a clown head with crazy glowing eyes and a lurching dastardly mummy among many others. I don't really want to make games seriously with it or whatever since it's pretty outdated in many ways like no scrolling etc and most of the games seem to be really slow/lagging but man.
post=142859
Currently remaking this boat train thing, steampunk calls for desperately rad designs. No I am not showing it, it is horrible looking right now. Also I just found this coincidently awesome concept art image the other day, apparently this photo was taken at one of nintendo's offices.

The hell...Darken actually has a game? You should post a gamepage so we can all basque in its awesomeness.
Craze
post=143045
Still working on frogworld but have been playing around with Construct tutorials again and also KLIK AND PLAY. Klik n Play is the best and possibly the platonic ideal of gamemaking software, it's easy to use and comes with a huge stack of bitching .gifs such as a biker an elvis a clown head with crazy glowing eyes and a lurching dastardly mummy among many others. I don't really want to make games seriously with it or whatever since it's pretty outdated in many ways like no scrolling etc and most of the games seem to be really slow/lagging but man.

I used to make awesome games with that. Well, "awesome" meaning "SKATEBOARDER ATTACKING STRAWBERRIES WITH SUNS YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" but
post=142954
EDIT: I've always wanted to see a game made by you, Darken, because your reviews are generally pretty good and that's an indicator that you at least know what should be in a good game. Seeing whether or not you can implement your knowledge is gonna be interesting.

Thanks! Though that just adds to more pressure haha. I guess my biggest worry is getting the game DONE and whether or not I can meet the ambitious goals within it. But hey, lets hope my inner perfectionism pushes for a good game too!

post=143049
The hell...Darken actually has a game? You should post a gamepage so we can all basque in its awesomeness.

I plan to be secretive and non-hypeish about it, but judging from the latest DOING IT topic, I'm not doing a good job of it!
hype blows so hard don't tell us anything
post=143050
I used to make awesome games with that. Well, "awesome" meaning "SKATEBOARDER ATTACKING STRAWBERRIES WITH SUNS YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" but

That was my favorite game.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Just flat out a lot less than I should be. : (
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Been working on my writing skills lately as well as thinking about how to apply my studies to game making (being accepted into a heavily mathematical degree program means I must be at least kind of good at devising clever solutions to problems etc.)
Just translated enough Japanese text in the database to make Seraphic Blue able to run without Japanese! Hooray! Now i can test run Seraphic Blue on RPG Maker 2000 without running Microsoft AppLocale.

Even though it's enough, I haven't fully translated all stuff in the database yet. I still have a few more item names to translate before having to translate the items' descriptions. So yeah that's my translation progress so far :)
I never heard of Seraphic Blue, but apparently it has its own wiki article (in japan anyway). Just saw a video and wow, I'm quite impressed about how fancy the CBS is. Seems like it's a CBS for the sake of not having shitty mechanics than "WOAH WE HAVE SIDEVIEW GUISE" However the title sounds like a game Ocean would make...
Do not like how it's turning out. The whole magic charge is also a pain, though it's easy to make.

I'm currently debating whether I should use the RTP for a project or try to go for a different style.
post=143926
Do not like how it's turning out. The whole magic charge is also a pain, though it's easy to make.

Hot Damn TDS. That looks good.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I've been working on these sprites for Tina of the Stars:

And I've also been playing around with Pokemon Essentials:

... I need to stay focused. >_>
And yes I know Bidoof's dex entry contains a grammatical error.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Bug-testing the HUD code I was given. It appears re-arranging the actor display order causes their HP/SP to update iregularly. This is a pain, but I can put up with a normally-ordered code (I'm just ecstatic to have the code in the first place, actually)

Also, going WHAT THE $#^@ as to how Materia is working cooperatively with Limit Break. I have tested and tried to force errors/bugs with all the different methods I could think of, materia equipped, no materia equipped, characters without learnt limits having materia, characters with no limits having no materia, trying to select a Limit skill before they have sustained enough damage....I am in complete and utter shock.
Craze
TDS, that FF1 menu makes the virtual counterparts of my nether regions tingle.

(You should release spell charges as a public script.)

Ratster: That skull is awesome++. Like, I have no complaints about any part of it. It's cool and sexy (I am not a necrophiliac (just a pixelover).