GOALS FOR 2010

Probable post my first complete game here.....
* make a trailer instead of a demo...
then, make my own website (for this game)...
* finish my research, finish our proposed system....
* and survive my remaining two and a half months of torture in college before our summer vacation....
Hopefully finish Gardia... Which will be revealed to the public soon!!
-Not die (only goal accomplished last year so here's hoping for one more!)
- Release a freakin demo of my main project (finally)
-Create Cavern of Doom II
-Get back in school so I can stop paying student loans :P

post=115879
Chronology will definitely be done in 2010.
this is pleasing

i'd like to make the first part of 'tales from the city' or whatever i'm calling it
I also want to release a demo from my main project which will hopefully blow everyone's minds!
post=119567
I also want to release a demo from my main project which will hopefully blow everyone's minds!

My mind is already blown!
I wish to do only these three things:

1. Finish Legionwood
2. Make a One Night 4 that is set on an abandoned spaceship
3. Fade out of the community and forget about RM altogether.
Release my TV rmvx visual novel and laugh at all whom call it crap. Also, update said TV nonstop.
post=119768
2. Make a One Night 4 that is set on an abandoned spaceship

Could you try harder please? ):
To get Forever's End featured. That would be truly awesome even if it is unlikely.
I want to get Blockman released, perhaps even a demo, I would love for it to get featured, and hopefully rated moderately high. I may be new to this community by I'm definitely not new to game creation, and I've got high expectations for Blockman.

But meh, we'll see. It's funny that the things you say rarely work out.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
I definitely want to get my art skills up to snuff so that I can tackle some super secret projects in the near/kind of near future.
Also, I am determined that I am going to get a job so I can buy more music gear. Outside of that, I just want to get better on my various instruments.
my goal is to get bootcamp working on this mac so i can actually play and give feedback on games, back to the good days.
and so i can run my photoshop on this without paying 400 or so pounds on one that's mac specific!
my main goal is to make enough in Vengeance to release the second demo. Anything more than that would be exceeding my expectations.

Of course, that won't stop me from trying to finish the whole thing in the span of this year. Might even happen, too. Heh.
post=119865
some super secret projects in the near/kind of near future.

hmmmmmmm...

My goals for 2010 are to buy a new laptop (anything current) and record some Let's Plays. I would also like to read my "C++ for Dummies" book and code something into the Quake 2 Clean Code project. Finally, I'd really like to get the 'New Soundtrack' upload script for my friends' VGMusic site out of the way.
post=119876
my goal is to get bootcamp working on this mac so i can actually play and give feedback on games, back to the good days.
and so i can run my photoshop on this without paying 400 or so pounds on one that's mac specific!

there are.. ways..
maybe in the late 2010 i might finish on what i'm working on.
-To continue to make mad progress on my current project, what it is will remain a secret...oohh...secrets.
-To master my Japanese-Spanish-Italian ramen.
That's all, really. If I can submit my project eventually, whilst consuming this ramen, I'm a happy man.