WHAT RMN GAME ARE YOU PLAYING NOW?

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Alternate- Virus of Ragnarok.

Don't ask it's a game from rpg-atelier, not RMN. No translation yet.
Vindication, with Visions and Voices and Exit Fate waiting in the wings.
Wilfred the Hero, but I got stuck after 10 minutes of gameplay.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Final Fantasy Dreams, I love that game!
I just finished playing A Dust Tale (demo). I really liked it. It's pretty in a sci-fi way and the battles are fun. Although, the first boss battle seemed a little long.

I'm also playing Forever's End. I love clearing the enemies in the dungeon.
Bonus Points!
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Ethereal Gospel, a game from rpgmakervx.net

http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=18271&hl=

Naruto style character picture sets.
Recently played the latest Infection demo and had a lot of fun with it!
I'm in the middle of Alter Aila Genesis, Forever's end, and Legionwood. I'm enjoying them all. But I'm looking forward to Ill Will, just waiting on those testers to finish up...
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Doing the Visions & Voices thing during my free time at work. Most of the way through the game. It runs so slow on my work machine. About half speed in the field, and something like one tenth speed in combat. But that's my own fault for installing Windows 7 on a computer that was designed for Windows 2000 and subsequently had half its RAM ripped out. But I'm having fun! Playing it on the hardest difficulty and have died a few times, which actually makes it way more fun and exciting. Not many RPGs even try to challenge players these days, so it's exhilirating to be this fucking terrified of random battles.
Finished Grand Intention (Japanese RPG) about a few weeks ago (http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/7395/?post=256213#post256213) (scroll down to benos' post, not the video!) and I must say, the gameplay is top notch and original! There are also character voiceovers. They're not the best (plus a few minor glitches here and there) but awesome for an RPG Maker 2003 RPG. Other than that and decent graphics, though, the rest are, to be honest, mediocre. But the gameplay should be enough to finish this game through ^_^

Here's the link to an illustration of the battle system itself (I hide the link because the link will display gibberish, since it's a link with Japanese characters, but it still works...):

Planning to play Forever's End next (when I can find the time and energy to play it, that is...)
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Far Away From Home. Liking it so far. Battle system is great. Even so I think I was going to die very quickly.
I just got Avarice. Though after playing the beginning I feel like it's a game too good I need to save it and not finish it too soon ^^. Definitely already great compared to most of the other games out there.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Sore Loser, replaying it!
astral conjunction, and i gave up trying to beat vindication
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Gave up? :(

How far did you get? I'm interested to know what did you in.
Playing Aftermath Vx and streaming it. Now i will play iniquity and vindication (Sadly cant play Vindication, i have problem streaming 2k3 games)
author=LockeZ
Gave up? :(

How far did you get? I'm interested to know what did you in.

not very far at all. i got to were (SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!) you fought the buff guard saving james from the prison.
LockeZ
Oh, sorry it didn't meet your expectations. It's admittedly designed to be a somewhat challenging game, but I never want people to stop playing, of course. If you mail me with suggestions I will definitely take them into account.

Oh well. Have fun with Astral Conjunction, hopefully!

Personally, I'm downloading the new featured game Heirs of Techcatl when I get home this evening.