WHATCHU WORKIN' ON? TELL US!

That sounds pretty interesting benos. Will the playable party consist of a combination of humans, angels and Shintos?
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Sadly, only one angel in the team, but I made it Part I of the game. So perhaps, the second part of game consists two in the party. Shintos are seperate from being playable.

They are mostly formed as "spirits", "essences" or "deities",

Like gods to the world. But there will be twists.
I'm cobbling together a few different chipsets into the amalgams I'm going to need to move forward with my western (finally). Trying to fit interiors, exteriors, cliffs, and objects from five different sets into a single sheet is an interesting experiment. I've cheaped out and used the panorama trick before, but I'm trying to condense what I need so I can do rapid prototyping of new areas instead of having to make three different layers, smash them into a pano, before finally tacking on the "over hero's head" objects.
Finally working on adding a Steal skill to Elf Quest.

A lot easier than I was expecting. I need to stop second guessing myself.
author=Demicrusaius
I am redoing the Sphere menu that player's use to change their job class.

It currently looks like this:

I got rid of the stat section of the second screenshot altogether. It has been replaced with an "Approach" system. When you pick your class you can apply an approach to it. Like an Unholy Cleric, Pious Cleric, or Martyr Cleric; all of which have different stats, immunities, resistances and unique abilities.
Other examples
"Risky Gambler, Lucky Gambler, Conservative Gambler, Professional Gambler"
"Lucky Bard, Talented Bard, Slick Bard, Romantic Bard"
Does anyone else randomly get ideas for the story of your game that are much better than what you have currently, but would involve changing so much? I guess I'll have to save them for the sequel

that feel
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=dethmetal
Does anyone else randomly get ideas for the story of your game that are much better than what you have currently, but would involve changing so much? I guess I'll have to save them for the sequel

that feel

Yes, this happened to my WIP game Elemental Quest, 3 times. But they were only upgrades to the story. Not a complete overhaul. Though it has been months since that happened to me. :3
Eh that's why you make a game like Zelda or Mario... save the princess... and then just fill it with a game that has no story.
I just re-coded the very confusing bridge-building passage of Aorta.
It is better structured now and easier to edit.
Still have to test some shit about it before starting to code the last missing ending sequences before the beta version will be ready.

Edit: "Dumbass" is the nickname of a person in the game.
Fucking ungrateful bitch.
Menu -> Skill -> "Backhand Slap"
Who do you think brings in the GP? Smarten the fuck up.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Working on Erian Mine's Endoleash lair, accessed when completing the first hunt.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Dyhalto
Fucking ungrateful bitch.
Menu -> Skill -> "Backhand Slap"
Who do you think brings in the GP? Smarten the fuck up.

You're ok Dyhalto?( Also, in rpgs every one brings in the gp!)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Deacon: That sentence should read "Your dumbass and I".
author=Demicrusaius
"Lucky Bard, Talented Bard, Slick Bard, Romantic Bard"

You forgot Spoony Bard.

author=Dyhalto
Who do you think brings in the GP?

Wait a second, I thought she was the main character? So... doesn't she bring in the GP?

@Deacon I actually like your character sets a lot. Did you make them yourself from Chrono Trigger rips?
@ LockeZ:
I change it to "I and your dumbass..."

@ Lady Saya:
Yes, I took Chrono Trigger rips from spriters resource, edited them and put them into RM charsets.
I did so in january 2010 and use those characters now.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
That would also be wrong grammar!
Unless, of course, it really was the person's ass that did all the work.

You could try: "Dumbass, we worked our asses off..."

(The interface for the game looks cool by the way.)
Just change that whole bit of dialogue completely, imo. It's badly written and distasteful (especially if it's a fantasy RPG)
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Well, at least it changes a bit from the usual dialogues... but it is weirdly phrased.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable

Working on a mini-status box that the player can see during battle...
Probably the most meaningless window ever haha! Suggestions? :)

EDIT: The window changes size depending on how many states are inflicted (it displays up to 5).
I am thinking on it having another "page" (viewable with the left-right arrows) that'll show Str, Int, Agi, Dex...