WHAT'S YOUR JOB ?

Pages: first prev 12345 last
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Garderning, worker for a zoo.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
My deam : gardener!
How much do garderners make?

Either way, it beats probably working for Slaveway. X_x
Perpetual student. I'm addicted to degrees.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Eh, I'm volunteering actually, not getting paid, but it's good work making foods for animals, getting harrassed by close ups by emus when working in different area(don't worry, they seem harmless).

Previously, I worked at a supermarket, Coles, morning shifts only til 6am-9am, packing up shelves and moving items back where they are suppose to be, I also got money from weekly jury duty.

Even so I usually get called back, when they choose people to go on jury duty. And back to the seating area. Oh well, not my cup of tea anyway, would of challenging to see whose gulity or not.

I get paid from my "bank" account, anyway. Also if the Bligh Goverment weren't so fucking retarded, we would of gotten "flood" money, during the Queensland Floods here in australia, recently.

Got stuck in Maryborough, during my chrissy holiday.

Another job, I do also like the zoo, afterwards is going to a hertiage village, and wash fire engines, old vintage cars, etc.

Mostly voluteering for me. Long as I get paid some other way. All is good.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Jury duty,(I almost wrote : dirty, sorry, no offense!) wow......, I've no idea what's it like, but I don't think I would like that at all!
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I am a professional lava lamp appreciator.

Wait, what? The dream job thread was the other thread? Oh, sorry. Never mind then. Computer repairman.
Musician !

But I do have a small side-job to earn a few extra incomes !
I should really think about becoming a male prostitute.

That's where the future lies. :D
I was a drummer in a local indie band, playing at cafes back when I was in Japan. Now that I moved in the United States, I'm trying to pursue that same goal again, maybe go further.

Though, as of now, I'm just waiter at an Asian restaurant.

At times however, I play drums with my family's rock band in parties and such as we get requested to play. Of course we do it without profit. We even became a special guest in a talent show at my mom's school (She is a teacher there).

Anyways, I wouldn't call that part a job, but I treat it like one. I suppose it's like practicing to get used in a foreign environment before becoming a musician that works for profit. I mean I have a really deep passion for music (as much as my family does), so I don't mind playing some tunes for free... unless there's too much requests going on.

But yeah, that's my job presently in a nutshell, an Asian restaurant waiter who's secretly a musician.
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Well I'm TRYING to get a job by creating a Manga. But that is if the Artist I'm using gets up and does actual work now, instead of using excuses every time I ask him about it. Such as 'My boss is having me work my ass off.' I'd go ahead and believe it like normal, but not if over a year or so, that is the same type of excuse. He works in an animation studio, and I can agree that it is tough work. But not constant work over a year, with 0 free time to even do a little sketch of the project.

I've been trying to give him some leeway, but if something isn't done soon, I'll need to find someone else.
I design and program a lot of stuff for far too little money.
I'm a grad student in Tokyo.

I'll be applying to big evil corporations soon.
That's awesome stuff, Canuck! Your never to good to be to evil. :D
Pages: first prev 12345 last