MOST LOVED MOST HATED RM GAMES

There are quite a few games that I consider some of the best games for RPGM, some of these include:

Legend of the Philosopher's Stone
Starless Umbra
Alter A.I.L.A Genesis
Ascendance
I love Velsarbor but I can't understand the story so I can't really rate the story.

Among my worst experiences with an RPGM game i would have to say these are among the worst:

Final Tear 3
Demon Destiny(Even worse that the game is promoted by the developer's second account -_-?)
Well Adon, you don't have to honestly play any of my games. But once I finish game making (which should be after my next {and final} two projects) I should settle down and start playing other RM games. And definitely take the suggestions given here. Some already sound interesting. But if I pull myself away from my goal now and play these games, two things will happen: I'll get sucked into these other games and never finish my current and/or get disheartened by the quality in others and just stop making what I'm doing currently. So to avoid that...no RM gaming until after I complete mine.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=Darkflamewolf
Well Adon, you don't have to honestly play any of my games. But once I finish game making (which should be after my next {and final} two projects) I should settle down and start playing other RM games. And definitely take the suggestions given here. Some already sound interesting. But if I pull myself away from my goal now and play these games, two things will happen: I'll get sucked into these other games and never finish my current and/or get disheartened by the quality in others and just stop making what I'm doing currently. So to avoid that...no RM gaming until after I complete mine.

It was a joke, :3. Your games are awesome. I am a subber.
When I'm not havin seizures from it, I'm laughing at your avatar Adon
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=zaeran
When I'm not havin seizures from it, I'm laughing at your avatar Adon
That is random. Also, even though it isn't out yet, Amulet of Fate and Novella might be on my most liked list.
Wow. I just realized that after all these years of being "involved" in the RPG maker community and actually playing and the game when it first came out and LOVING it...I have never completed Three the Hard Way. :-(

Can't show my face to FD until I complete this task...
Thumbs down to the RMN Bros series. (I have no self esteem)
Most loved: Necropolis-I cant put more emphasis on this, The way series, Legend of Philosophers stone, Three the hard way ,Heros realm-only if there weren't random battles it would be perfect and there are some I cant remember

Most hated: Definitely Leo and Leah, In my opinion its seriously overrated, combat was mediocre DBS,only thanks to some "innovations", jokes were a joke, puzzles felt obligatory, repeated pattern of explore,puzzles, boss fight. And lets not forget the storyline...lovesick crap, it wanted me to throw up. The graphics were nice, but yet again they were rip and music...horrible, except for some parts.Thank god it was so short. But I really liked the bug costume thingy.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
That's also one of my most disliked rpg, I didn't play much of it, I was SO bored, I just couln't go on (though I actually tried!).
Erynden
Gamers don't die, they respawn.
Hm... I seem to have an unpopular taste in RPG Maker games. This community saddens me now, lol.
Games I loved
-Beloved Rapture
-Final Fantasy: Time and Again
-Prophecy: The Demon Kingdom
-Bloodsphere
-Deathless
-The Fall of Terra
-One Night
-Eclipse
-Mana Conquest
-Linus
-Ethereal Dreams
-Starless Umbra
-Cell Chamber
-Phantom Legacy
-Zombie Survival

Games I hated
-Anxiety
-Visions and Voices
-A Blurred Line
-Kidnapped
-Master of the Wind
author=Jakester
Hm... I seem to have an unpopular taste in RPG Maker games. This community saddens me now, lol.
?
chana
author=Jakester

Yes, Why do you say that, I looked at your list, it's all games I find really good, or top?

(obsorber)Games I hated
-Anxiety
-Visions and Voices
-A Blurred Line
-Kidnapped
-Master of the Wind

This is something I would have a really hard time agreeing to, on the other hand, but every one his/her tastes.
chana
Oh, I forgot the sublime : "Quintessence : A blighted Venom".
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
author=Bonehead11
Most hated: Definitely Leo and Leah, In my opinion its seriously overrated, combat was mediocre DBS,only thanks to some "innovations", jokes were a joke, puzzles felt obligatory, repeated pattern of explore,puzzles, boss fight. And lets not forget the storyline...lovesick crap, it wanted me to throw up. The graphics were nice, but yet again they were rip and music...horrible, except for some parts.Thank god it was so short. But I really liked the bug costume thingy.

Sshh.... That is a very unpopular thing to say... (?)

My most loved games:
- Hero's Realm
- Visions & Voices
- A Blurred Line

Of course there are a lot more I eagearly await but until they're completed I'm holding on.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Am I a horrible, horrible person to not have played A Blurred Line? I suspect that the question answers itself (to RMN veterans anyway), but I want to be sure.
chana
Yes, because you are depriving yourself of a great pleasure!
I haven't played a blurred line either (except for 5mins many many many years ago). I still plan to but I've heard that the cliffhanger is really huge and I would rather wait for Duke Nuk...er... Line's End to be finished first.
author=Marrend
Am I a horrible, horrible person to not have played A Blurred Line? I suspect that the question answers itself (to RMN veterans anyway), but I want to be sure.

It's never too late. Even now, it's still in the top tier of great RM games, so you should give it a whirl.
chana
@sbester : There's never going to be a Line's End, it was an April's Fool (Kentona)!You should definitely play it though, especially if you're somewhat sensitive to dialogues i.e. writing.