WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

"You can always count with facesforce to make any thread reach insufferable amounts of bullshit" <- This is what I'm thinking about.
author=Despite
\
That happens to us all, usually it's caused by over exhaustion and continuous LACK OF SLEEP. Your brain literally goes on autopilot because it realizes "OH, a trip to the store? I've done this so many times I'm gonna go on autopilot to save my energy."

You're literally asleep with your eyes open. Only profound changes to your "autopilot program" like construction work on the road you usually take, or weird thoughts that intrude on your "nap time" will get you to snap back to reality, you will have no memory of what happened in between.

There was a phase of 3 weeks when I not only worked overtime but was also a full time student, I was a walking zombie after week 1! These memory lapses would become pretty much the status quo for me for the latter 2 weeks.

Oh! That is true, I have not slept barely for the last two weeks. That explains alot to me. Its all of those 16 hour drives and such that just keep me up though. Maybe I should request a vacation, a week to just sleep it off. I'm sure my clients can wait a few days.

My temper is sky-high thanks to a certain message. I am off to town to cool off.
author=Julev
Why does the guy sitting near me at work make chocolate tea every day! OK I guess it's cool and all to have tea that smells like chocolate, but the smell is all over the place!

I was thinking about something else that I was going to write in this topic, but the guy sitting near me is making his stupid chocolate tea again and all I can think about is that damn chocolate tea!
He's punishing you for slacking off at work.
Felt sorry for people with no avatars being dwarfed by mine....

SO THIS!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/90/locker/whynotaddmembers.png

We had fun.
Protip: Don't add a zillion strangers to your gamepage.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=Dudesoft
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/90/locker/whynotaddmembers.png
We had fun.
Protip: Don't add a zillion strangers to your gamepage.
That was the best.

http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/7409/locker/heeeeeeeeeh.png
Why was I taken off. That is my natural habitat. OTL
It was the best thing ever.
Rhyme
Tear Harvester Rhyme
#main_column {
-ms-transform: rotate(180deg);
-moz-transform: rotate(180deg);
-webkit-transform: rotate(180deg);
-o-transform: rotate(180deg);
}
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Haha Dudesoft, I remember seeing that cat video before.

Also working on Good Friday sucks.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Jomarcenter and DarrellChan seem to be the same person. Or just know themselves.
Either way, they both speak english like a caveman.

>implying implications that I don't speak english crudely
>implying implications about implications that I make better games
And both seem to be young and make silly requests. I don't think they are the same person though, because DarrellChan is a far superior mapper.

Imagine if they teamed up to make a game together. Imagine.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=UPRC
And both seem to be young and make silly requests. I don't think they are the same person though, because DarrellChan is a far superior mapper.

Imagine if they teamed up together to make a game together. Imagine.

ohh god
yes
ahahaha
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Future Helper and the Hair of Mung?

NNNOOO

Also, they both seem to be more than happy to create sites for their games even though nobody knows them and wouldn't probably give a shit.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ohh god
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'm thinking: I've got The Quest of Dude III: The Omega Quest and The Legend of Ace: Trial Adventure that are sitting on my computer, but I was distracted by having three of four pages of notices from Future Helper and the Seven Tower.

I must have been on that "dev team" along with everyone else, though I wasn't around to participate in (or otherwise see) the true shenanigans.

I'm also thinking ignorance is bliss about the nature of said shenanigans.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.