WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

author=trance2
That being said, Super Princess Peach is so chock full of sexual innuendos, I'm giggling myself to death.

I was curious so I looked at a few minutes of a walkthrough and couldn't believe it.
Right at the beginning when the koopas are like "Let's take this Vibe Scepter for a test ride" and all, I was like :O

Did Walt Disney make that game or what?
I was 6 hours in a bus and didn't have internet so I spent 3 hours on making a pixel art, never made one but I think I did it pretty nice for first try and decide to put it as avatar :)
Eating the best steak evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr
author=Avee
author=trance2
That being said, Super Princess Peach is so chock full of sexual innuendos, I'm giggling myself to death.
I was curious so I looked at a few minutes of a walkthrough and couldn't believe it.
Right at the beginning when the koopas are like "Let's take this Vibe Scepter for a test ride" and all, I was like :O

Did Walt Disney make that game or what?

I KNOW RIGHT?! It's like they marketed this to young girls what? Then again... :x
I am addictted to Kemonozume again. It really makes me want to open up a sketchbook and draw a mess of a manga, just because it is style. Seriously, I think messy looking artwork is much more amazing then the mechanical clean anime nowadays.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Best of both worlds! Messy anime~

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii21/SorceressKyrsty/IMG_NEW-54.jpg

Relevant, because I'm thinking about how stupid hard it was to draw on the train. Normally the trains don't sway TOO much, but today it was a nightmare. Maybe I notice it less when it's not like someone is grabbing me by the arm and going ZOOM wobbly line
Thinking about how nice it is to stay up until 4 am because I don't have school tomorrow~.

I can't feel my brain. @フ@
Light mayonnaise is a farce.

If you were really concerned about how much fat you were eating, your choice of condiment wouldn't be something that considers being 32% fat "light".

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Hey it's relative. Losing weight isn't about making the perfect choice of food every single time, it's just about making a few better choices than you're making right now.
author=NewBlack

If you were really concerned about how much fat you were eating, your choice of condiment wouldn't be something that considers being 32% fat "light".

Actually, light anything is a farce. But for different reasons. Generally light stuff doesn't fill you up quite as well, which will make people want to eat more (and feel justified by it because, hey, it's light!) and then end up eating more calories/fat/etc. overall. Plus, light stuff tends to cost a lot more. Dun dun duuuun.
author=Natook
author=NewBlack

Actually, light anything is a farce. But for different reasons. Generally light stuff doesn't fill you up quite as well, which will make people want to eat more (and feel justified by it because, hey, it's light!) and then end up eating more calories/fat/etc. overall. Plus, light stuff tends to cost a lot more. Dun dun duuuun.
Not to mention that to make up for the taste difference, Light stuff usually has more sugar and/or sodium than the regular stuff.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Natook
Definitely, which brings us to this other farce the tv ads to lose weight : the only solution seems to to be : eat... dozens of light stuff, when a little exercise...
I really hope my significant other isn't locking himself out of doing what he wants to do in life by settling for a close-by school for graduate school...
author=trance2
I really hope my significant other isn't locking himself out of doing what he wants to do in life by settling for a close-by school for graduate school...
graduate school is overrated! But take whatever gives him the greatest chance to succeed. If he is more comfortable with the close-by school he will probably be ultimately more successful in the long run.
chana
Why do I have the "SUBMIT VX SCRIPT" page stuck on my desktop and no ways to get rid of it even after restarting??
Yeah...so I brought home some "Chocolate Almonds" along with some heated stuff from the deli department and through them both in my bag -- without even thinking what would happen to the chocolate and the heated stuff! This is my reaction:

OHHHHHHHHHHH!!! "Heat" melts "Chocolate!"

BOY I R SUTPID!!! :D

...Anybody wants some black and brown puddled goo???
after taking 1 hundred video tutorials I am ready to start with game development. that makes me so fucking happy :')

SO FUCKING HAPPY
chana
chana
"I/ never/ would/ run/ faster/ than/ a/ chicken/ even/ after/ breakfast./ Awkwardly/ I/ combust/ into/ a/ sun/ bomb/ so/ dismally/ that/ everyone/ flees/ from/ the/ flabbergasted/ crowd/ into/ a/ restaurant/ open/ nightly."
This was written one word, in turn, by different people, not knowing, of course where it would lead us.
If you find this sort of "cadavre exquis" creative, please say so, the topic was brutally closed by a mod as being "stupid". Thank you.
ZYPYHER!
author=chana
"I/ never/ would/ run/ faster/ than/ a/ chicken/ even/ after/ breakfast./ Awkwardly/ I/ combust/ into/ a/ sun/ bomb/ so/ dismally/ that/ everyone/ flees/ from/ the/ flabbergasted/ crowd/ into/ a/ restaurant/ open/ nightly."
This was written one word, in turn, by different people, not knowing, of course where it would lead us.
If you find this sort of "cadavre exquis" creative, please say so, the topic was brutally closed by a mod as being "stupid". Thank you.

I knew it would lead to that in time. That is the collective internet stupidity for you.