WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Good news everyone, my doctor called, prescribed me with testosterone and now I'm going to get my first shot on Monday.

this is my victory dance
let me show you my victory dance

author=InfectionFiles
author=Mr_Detective
I just heard there was a shooting in Santa Monica. Now let's see how long it takes before people blame video games for this. :P

author=InfectionFiles
author=Mr_Detective
Oh, I wasn't talking about the game. I was talking about something else. XD
probably a girl! :D

"A girl?" There is more than one. XD
Plaayerr, whaaaat

Pace yourself!

It's just how I was born, you know. :D
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.

toss mah salad you vegan morons
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Oh we'll toss your salad.
I'm starting to get really tired of all the "protections" that Windows puts on random folders when I don't want them. And also the fact that somehow the ONLY account on a computer isn't considered the administrator. =/
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I am stuck on what sort/view of battle system I should do?

A sideview/angleview? There are plenty of scripts available for those, but you know, nowadays you see those everywhere.

Or I could do frontview like the default battle system but add some stuff on...

decisions decisions
I use front view, but your choice. :D

Continue to think about something perverted while working on my game. ;)
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Must not make game today, must not make game today.
Xenomic said he could only get through half of my game, yet he's giving a review.

Nooooooooooo, he's gonna give a crappy review.
author=Adon237
I am stuck on what sort/view of battle system I should do?

A sideview/angleview? There are plenty of scripts available for those, but you know, nowadays you see those everywhere.

Or I could do frontview like the default battle system but add some stuff on...

decisions decisions

Do a monster view, where you only see the heroes as they come at you with attacks. Then everything goes black when they are defeated.
author=bulmabriefs144
Xenomic said he could only get through half of my game, yet he's giving a review.

Give his game a bad review for revenge. :)
I just discovered singing chins on the internet. Didn't know that was a thing.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
why are you so annoying?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
author=bulmabriefs144

Heh. Man, I think half a game is definitely more than enough to write a legit review.

I get annoyed at people who only play the first dungeon or two of an epic length game and then review it, that seems like a useless review since the game probably hasn't even fully gotten rolling yet. But at halfway through the game, you've seen everything it has to offer, and if you're not enjoying it, then it seems safe to assume you're not going to enjoy the rest of it.
If the game was so bad, the reviewer could have ragequit. You can tell some games are awful just after playing for about 10 or 20 minutes. :P
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Hmm. 20 minutes isn't even the whole tutorial dungeon in an average RPG. I mean that can certainly be enough to personally decide you aren't willing to spend any more effort, sure. But if you're going to write a review for other players, it should be at least somewhat informed. You should play long enough to experience some of the character customization and the more complex gameplay, and see some of the design trends.

Though if the game is 30 minutes long, then yeah, you can probably tell everything about it from the first 20 minutes. Or if it's like a fighting game made up of 60 second long matches.
I just saw the PS4's designs.

I died laughing.