WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Sounds good. You can advise me on the most up-to-date website security so that we may protect rmn with the full extent of our power!
Red_Nova
Sir Redd of Novus: He who made Prayer of the Faithless that one time, and that was pretty dang rad! :D
I find it disturbing how anyone considers demonlord5000 an actual candidate for presidency. Do I have to remind you all of that one time where demonlord was actually VIOLENT towards random citizens?

Don't believe me? Here:

Undeniable photographic evidence of demonlord's dangerous mentality. Vote for Red_Nova! A vote for me is a vote for LOVE!
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I like your avatar Red, lol
Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
Vote for Seiromem
He'll quench your thirst for cebt paying by passing a bill absolving the Government of all internal debt
VOTE SEIROMEM
HE'LL SAVE THE EARTH FROM THE SUN AT SOME POINT

VOTE SEIROMEM

"He's actually not that bad, I think." someone, probably.
Seiromem
Vote for Seiromem
He'll quench your thirst for debt paying by passing a bill absolving the Government of all internal debt
VOTE SEIROMEM
HE'LL SAVE THE EARTH FROM THE SUN AT SOME POINT

VOTE SEIROMEM

"He's a dirty double poster! I'd vote for those guys any day!" someone, probably.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
A vote for pianotm is a vote for integrity and leadership!

And remember, a vote, period is a vote for democracy!
Feels like a true election with the propaganda. Don't fall for it people! Even if that were real...then my defense is the other guy at the end of my fist insulted rmn. I'm fighting for you on the front lines while I wait for the votes to tally up!

Vote demonlord5000 today for gam mak and rmn support!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
You see people? Our candidate resorts to violence and intimidation to get his point across. Don't fall for such tactics!
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
I now see that demonlord5000, even though he has an intimidating name, is not fit to be the leader of the great RMN nation.

Vote OzzyTheOne!
He will do his best to erase corruption from the goverment.
He's going to win the war on illegal Makerscore traffiking!
He's going to make sure that makerscore rich people don't get away with their games simply because they have more makerscore!

A vote for OzzyTheOne is a vote for a fair and strong country!
A country where everyone who puts the effort to adapt to our nation, is welcome!

The gam mak will be awesome and reviews honest!
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Hillary is losing on so many states because of third party voters.

It is time to panic.
I will be completely honest with you guys right now. The other guy was xxhelazxx and completely deserved it. I'm not violent unless it's completely necessary (in this case it was).
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Violence is never the answer, unless it's the only answer.
Seiromem
Violence is most definitely an answer!

It's not a permanent answer, but it's an answer! I'd rather have someone providing rough solutions than trying to think of the perfect one!
Violence was the only answer. We have tried all diplomatic options with the person in question short of giving him his way...and we don't do that for terrorists. All I did was in liberty's honor.

I am an honest person, and do not wish to lose your trust. I pledge now that everything I promised is true, and I did what I did only because there was no other way.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I feel the same way i felt every time my ex would tell me she was five days past the due date for her period.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=demonlord5000
Violence was the only answer. We have tried all diplomatic options with the person in question short of giving him his way...and we don't do that for terrorists. All I did was in liberty's honor.

I am an honest person, and do not wish to lose your trust. I pledge now that everything I promised is true, and I did what I did only because there was no other way.

Demonlord5000... it has to be this way...

244-210 Trump atm.
I'm legitimately getting scared :|
Porkate42
Goes inactive at least every 2 weeks
Guys.
Freaking out will make things worse.
We'll be fine.

I like the enter key too much.
Heh nice...and very well. I tactically retreat from the election and throw my support behind ozzy.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I predict Americans will want to come to Canada. We better build a wall. Make Canada Great Again.