WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
The metal of the future can only be found in the past
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
Can't take off my mind of the fact that Faris's real name is "Sauce" (Salsa) lol
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
?? i thought it was Sarisa in a callback to ff1 (princess sara), unless you're talking about a spanish or portuguese version or something?

my favorite part of the recent Oldschool Game Review Thing was that somebody thought there was "well-written review" around when it was just bashing the 2k3 engine repeatedly ;V did it deserve to be up? yeah maybe, maybe not, but it definitely wasn't a good review
author=Craze
my favorite part of the recent Oldschool Game Review Thing was that somebody thought there was "well-written review" around when it was just bashing the 2k3 engine repeatedly ;V did it deserve to be up? yeah maybe, maybe not, but it definitely wasn't a good review

I read them as they were first posted, immediately thought "That's gonna cause a ton of drama", and then decided I might as well check out the drama tomorrow. Now it's all gone, and I feel kinda sad. Did the guy take them down himself, or something else happened?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
We were wondering/talking about that earlier! They've been deleted, according to Liberty. If there is any light at the end of this corridor, it's what the author writes in his/her/its/dunno profile:

Took down 3 reviews on the games that really wanted to be oldschool jRPGs. I need to play to the end of these jRPG emulators to give a balanced review, because a slow and simple start is common in many jRPGs and the goal of these games was to create that. I'll have to admit my bias against prolonged tedium seems like put more opinion than objective critique into any reviews I put out. Thanks for helping me see the other side of things.
author=Marrend
We were wondering/talking about that earlier! They've been deleted, according to Liberty. If there is any light at the end of this corridor, it's what the author writes in his/her/its/dunno profile:

Took down 3 reviews on the games that really wanted to be oldschool jRPGs. I need to play to the end of these jRPG emulators to give a balanced review, because a slow and simple start is common in many jRPGs and the goal of these games was to create that. I'll have to admit my bias against prolonged tedium seems like put more opinion than objective critique into any reviews I put out. Thanks for helping me see the other side of things.

OK, so sounds like it worked out well enough (for now), then.
How would everyone like to do a RPG Maker Event for Dragon Quest? It would be based on how Dragon Quest VII did their world setup, so everyone would be able to throw something in to fit the story without much hassle. They can also craft their own story for their specific country trapped in darkness. The major development would obviously be setting up a Demon Lord to tie it all together.

I would actively encourage throwing in all the Demon Lords from past games as bonus battles after you beat the game, and one original Demon Lord for post-game as extra story.

Personally maybe there might be development hell that could happen, but this would be a awesome event.
Speaking of events...would anyone else like to see (B)adaptation II contest for the RMN Birthday this year? After all, it certainly resulted some hilarious game ideas last time around, and since there'll be double the time available (10 hours vs. 5), these ideas might well develop into something quite awesome.
author=Kaliesto
How would everyone like to do a RPG Maker Event for Dragon Quest? It would be based on how Dragon Quest VII did their world setup, so everyone would be able to throw something in to fit the story without much hassle. They can also craft their own story for their specific country trapped in darkness. The major development would obviously be setting up a Demon Lord to tie it all together.

I would actively encourage throwing in all the Demon Lords from past games as bonus battles after you beat the game, and one original Demon Lord for post-game as extra story.

Personally maybe there might be development hell that could happen, but this would be a awesome event.

I tried doing this years ago actually! called it Missiongarde.

It was too much work to organize.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Things to do today soon-ish:

• Download the latest version of Mechanima

• Update the completed Nakaishi Wars; upload a stand-alone version too

• Download/play Armored Dragon Corps
Craze

i wouldn't mind dq-style event but site collab events are a huge pain... i think it would be more fun to have people make an NES-style game
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
This isn't /b/, you don't have to add an unrelated picture with every text post.

...Is that a young Conan O'Brien?
InfectionFiles
We get it, worms are penises
Craze
his name is danny
InfectionFiles
author=Craze
his name is danny
Are you sure that's not with an 'i':P
As an aside, a giant chocolate-covered gummy worm sounds SWEET.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
i think it would be more fun to have people make an NES-style game
yeah this would be fun. Even better if there is no theme other than simply "make a nes game" and ultra better if it has a deadline long enough for actually producing something worth a damn.
Craze
InfectionFiles
Craze
his name is danny

is this some weird homophobic thing i'm not getting

Mirak
yeah this would be fun. Even better if there is no theme other than simply "make a nes game" and ultra better if it has a deadline long enough for actually producing something worth a damn.

the issue is that if it's too long, people don't get to work on their own projects as much unless they purposefully only spend a part of the time... hm.
if a nes style game doesn't have a bald topless dude running around throwing fireballs out of his armpits then I'm going to be real disappointed
InfectionFiles
author=Craze
InfectionFiles
Craze
his name is danny
is this some weird homophobic thing i'm not getting

Mirak

the issue is that if it's too long, people don't get to work on their own projects as much unless they purposefully only spend a part of the time... hm.

No! Just a joke on the name Danny