WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW?

Seiromem
I would have more makerscore If I did things.
As I look at one of my cats napping on a dresser the thought popped into my head

"I'm going to be mourning your death at some point."

well, fuck, it's true, but goddamn it-
*sigh* whatever, I'll just revel in their glory while I can.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
That my new laptop is niiiiice haha.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
- I want to make game this weekend
- I'm a little glad for technology cuz I got to video chat with my bedridden grandfather this morning
- I want to sit down with a nice drink tonight
- I want to draw some more
- I get to kiss someone cute again soon
author=zacheatscrackers
drinkinnnn

Same
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that I seem to have coding project ADHD.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
I remember this thread. It more or less became obsolete the second I appeared in Discord and shit the place up with MS-Paint doodles and camera phone videos.

For those who've yet to join, you totally should.
people there talk shit about me
ESBY
extreme disappointment
i still love you
You know what? I say nothing but nice things about kentona and he goes here and falsely accuses us of being cruel when he's the one who attacks his wife nonstop.
author=ESBY
i still love you

only 90s kids will like this admin
author=Roden
author=ESBY
i still love you
only 90s kids will like this admin

perfect.

author=zDS
You know what? I say nothing but nice things about kentona and he goes here and falsely accuses us of being cruel when he's the one who attacks his wife nonstop.

actually most of the time (lately) I am begging zDS to compose music for me
in retrospect putting emoji in a gamepage that I hadn't backed up in notepad++ maybe wasn't the smartest thing to do, thank god the back button kept everything I wrote!

(rest in piece alien emoji, hello png of said emoji!)
I've finally destroyed my writing block, and finally got a lot done with my game story.

It turns out it's better to build your worlds/civilizations/culture/etc first before doing anything else, just the general stuff and then you build on it with the events you want taking place. I only made like little stories within these locations just to give some basic idea behind them, and then some point I will either add or edit to it like a pyramid.
That tends to work well in the final product as well, where individual quests/story arcs/items tell small stories that fit into an overarching world.
I require more motivation. Why can't they invent Motivation Juice? Or some kind of needle-injected Motivate™?
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=Dyhalto
I require more motivation. Why can't they invent Motivation Juice? Or some kind of needle-injected Motivate™?

Cocaine
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
author=Frogge
author=Dyhalto
Cocaine
Meth works better!