RMN BATTLEDOME! VOTING!

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
ah, sorry, maybe you then, I was talking about the general trend (this thing exasperates me to the extreme, I should probably stay out of it).
Just vote for whatever you want. Try to justify it, though. Even then, you can vote however you want to.
So there are no stats for the turtlebot, but judging by its design you can guess at its weaponry and stats. Probably low agility and super high defense and plenty of strength. I think that Rainbow bot would zip around and slash it to bits with Sabres of Light.

Rainbow Bot +1 voting unit
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
@Gourd_Clae : ok, yeah, I got that, thx
(I just don't like it... at all, and really I should stay out of it
author=kentona
I think that Rainbow bot would zip around and slash it to bits with Sabres of Light.

My vote: Rainbow Bot
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I voted for chana because her bot, to be perfectly frank, HAD STATS. Since this fight has a similar thing going for it, I would suppose I could only vote one way.

+1 vote for Camupins!
With Vale Tudo putting so much emphasis on submissions, how does the bunny robot put something into an arm bar or 90% of the other submission techniques with only two limbs? The design isn't capable of putting any leverage into it. Bunny robot seems more suited to deliver newspapers than actually engaging in hot robot-on-robot violence.

My vote: Drunken Teeter-Totter Turtlebot
The controller matches the theme and I can actually visualize the turtlebot wobbling around off-kilter as if inebriated, throwing the weight of its shell into its opponent when it stumbles.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
My vote: Versalia for having my absolute favourite fighting style AND introducing the first alcoholic beverage into RMNverse canon.
I vote for Rainbow bunny since it looks all rainbowy and stuff.

I pay more attention to stats and wepons in the first place to gauge my votes so... yeah...

Also due to superBlast's loss he went a rampage yelling, "**** you!", "This is total bull****!", and "This whole ****ing thing to rigged!" So he got sent to galactic jail for multiple attepted murder, and severe vandalism, and other stuff.
Dudesoft
LMAO!!! I'll work that into the comic!
Mmh- To be honest, I don't think neither bot is aptly designed for their respective fighting styles. It is true that Rainbow bot looks as threatening as a Hanna-Barbera cartoon, but it has decent stats and a nice long distance arsenal. In the other hand, with all that wobbling around and falling down implied with drunken-boxing, I have a hard time picturing Turtlebot getting back on its feet after flipping over its back. But then again, maybe that's what it wants us to believe... I still have a hard time picturing it throwing punches though.

Damn, this is hard. I feel inclined to vote for Rainbow Bot. But I think Turtlebot is more interesting and deserves another chance...

Ultimately, I vote for Turtlebot.
I vote for Olaf the Red.

This was hard but I finally decided that the Rainbowbot, if overturned, wouldn't be able to get back up. I know, the Turtlebot would have issues getting up too, but I think he'd have a better chance than Rainbowbot. Plus, VODKA!
Dudesoft
I want to add to my vote, that if the rainbowbot were to follow Kentona's plan, turtlebot has a buzz saw on the back.
Also, it's bottom is almost as round as the top. Perhaps it could spin itself after turtling, only to pop up on all fours and launch that killer harpoon. Drunken Fist is all about the unexpected...
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Rainbow Bunny seems to have the advantage of mobility and long range weapons.
Besides, Turtlebot controller might be a little busy downing a few of his drinks to pay attention to the match, so...

+1 vote for Rainbow Bot
Dudesoft
+1 private vote for Versalia.
Dudesoft